• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 December 2015 - 06:48 PM

ugh just let it die already.

cb7.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#62 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:12 PM

ugh just let it die already.

cb7.gif

money-animated-gif-13.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#63 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

money-animated-gif-13.gif

Is kishi even making money anymore? I heard Bolt didn't even break the million dollar mark here....then again it has a re-release here in america does that mean it did well or it didn't do well

#64 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:26 PM

This is how I feel right now.

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

I really like that moment in that dub.

#66 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:28 PM

Is kishi even making money anymore? I heard Bolt didn't even break the million dollar mark here....then again it has a re-release here in america does that mean it did well or it didn't do well

Yes and no. It depends on his contract. Most likely yes, he gets a cut out of whatever it makes since he's the creator.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#67 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:02 AM

Yes and no. It depends on his contract. Most likely yes, he gets a cut out of whatever it makes since he's the creator.

I know that, I was just joking that he doesn't get money because of how bad its doing.

#68 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:14 AM

I know that, I was just joking that he doesn't get money because of how bad its doing.

Oh :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

#69 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:35 AM

DON'T. GIVE. A. KITTEN. :down: Paraphrase, &*%$@#%^&*$&@&%@%%@&%@!!!%*%@ and begone. good bye :wave:

and does anybody have a memory wiper here? I'm gonna need one when I hear what the kitten plot is about. :dry:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 December 2015 - 01:35 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#70 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:30 AM

This is how I feel right now.

Reminds me of how I was like when 693 came out and Abuse and Murder became ok:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#71 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:51 AM

God I have zero interest in this.

#72 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:18 PM

Is Kishimoto participating in this, or does it not say? Cause, he said that he was done with Naruto, so I'm wondering if any of the Japanese fans, who still keep up with the franchise, are upset that he might have lied again.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#73 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

Is Kishimoto participating in this, or does it not say? Cause, he said that he was done with Naruto, so I'm wondering if any of the Japanese fans, who still keep up with the franchise, are upset that he might have lied again.

i'm not sure about this new project, but i know that kishi has said he might do more naruto related project in the recent new york interview. and yes, he did say he's "done" with naruto in previous interview..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#74 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:52 AM

I know alot of people said this countdown is for fiesta but....I havea  really bad feeling that the countdown is for a Boruto announcement at Fiesta

#75 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:19 AM

I know alot of people said this countdown is for fiesta but....I havea  really bad feeling that the countdown is for a Boruto announcement at Fiesta

It's probably an announcement for taco receiving its own anime. Taco GT - a series no one asked for. Except the higher-ups.

Edited by Nostradamus, 08 December 2015 - 03:22 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#76 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 December 2015 - 05:15 AM

It looks like the count down for the Jump Festa. It seems like he will display more art work of the ending lol.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#77 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 06:35 AM

It looks like the count down for the Jump Festa. It seems like he will display more art work of the ending lol.

I'm hoping that's all there is. Supposedly a few months ago people on 2ch made a petition to end the Naruto anime without the next generation.

#78 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:02 AM

I'm sure that is for important announcement.
Remember the last countdown? And we see the nh.

#79 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:10 PM

Urgh, I saw this countdown thing on YouTube and I literally yelled

"Why!?"

Then my husband answered.

"Money."

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#80 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

Urgh, I saw this countdown thing on YouTube and I literally yelled

"Why!?"

Then my husband answered.

"Money."

Your husband is a very wise man. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users