• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Windking

Windking

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Shooting, Gaming (add me on steam! just pm for my name!), RPing even though its been years I miss it!

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

IF and its a big If. If Some how through some source of sorcery, Narusaku happened in the Anime, just a complete 90 degree turn from the Manga?

Who writes the anime? How many of the movies did Kishi write? Just Road to Ninja right? That was a NaruSaku orgyfest and I loved it. I still refuse to see The Last but I will probably see it anyway.

(Its slow at work and I'm bored) :pinch:

Edited by Windking, 22 May 2015 - 03:21 PM.

keijisig.png

#2 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:25 PM

If that happened, I would love to see them explain why Naruto is with Sakura at the end of the anime, and yet with Hinata in an anime film coming out in August

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

No matter how many twists are thrown at me in this manga/anime I will not accept NaruSaku out of pity, anything they do now to fix the pairings is simply a cash or fan grab end of story.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:33 PM

nacho.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

I'd laugh.

ナルサク

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

I would facepalm, then walk off, cursing like a madman XP

#7 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

I would think that they are all on the drugs because nothing else could explain both the awful writing being combined with both arms of the operation not being on the same page after committing like they have to NH.

In terms of it actually happening? Watching the fandom implode would be fun, but otherwise I wouldn't care.

#8 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 04:52 PM

I would think that they are all on the drugs because nothing else could explain both the awful writing being combined with both arms of the operation not being on the same page after committing like they have to NH.

In terms of it actually happening? Watching the fandom implode would be fun, but otherwise I wouldn't care.

^ This is my views as well.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#9 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 22 May 2015 - 05:03 PM

Wouldn't care. I'd be shocked, but not in a positive way. The damage is done and can never be mended.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

I would not care one bit...I have a big dislike for fillers and endings that differ from the original...If NaruSaku was the anime ending it wouldn't make a difference, the actual ending will always be the one in the manga so anime ending is irrelevent.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:24 PM

I wouldn't care. I don't even want NaruSaku to be canon anymore when so much has been trashed in the story and characters, it just wouldn't mean anything to me at this point.

#12 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

I would not care one bit...I have a big dislike for fillers and endings that differ from the original...If NaruSaku was the anime ending it wouldn't make a difference, the actual ending will always be the one in the manga so anime ending is irrelevent.

I know how that feels when it comes to relevance in a story, Harry.

I wouldn't care. I don't even want NaruSaku to be canon anymore when so much has been trashed in the story and characters, it just wouldn't mean anything to me at this point.

Agreed, since in the long run, they did the damage, they need to just screw off.

#13 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:08 PM

I wouldn't feel justified about it, nor would I start screaming that we got our closer, because we never will. Even if Kishi sat down and confessed that he cheated a good majority of his fans out of the proper canon ending, what's done is done. However I'd probably open a beer sit in front of my laptop and laugh my ass off as I watch tumblr go up in flames. Just the thought of NH and SS fans going up in arms about them still being canon and that an anime ending with NS is just filler would just make me laugh so very freaking hard.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#14 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:17 PM

Lets see Boruto movie plus NS Alternative ending equal to they took Kishidrogas I will laugh how they throw us the finger, then I will think in better animes that has good alternatives endings like Clannad.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

There are no winners in this ending. But this situation wouldn't make anything better for us, just worse for nh/ss. And that'd make me laugh. Just like I laugh at how SS is crumbling already.

ナルサク

#16 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 10:43 PM

There are no winners in this ending. But this situation wouldn't make anything better for us, just worse for nh/ss. And that'd make me laugh. Just like I laugh at how SS is crumbling already.

Hey, NH is suffering too since Naruto is obviously not happy in his marriage to Hinata and from his talking to Sarada, he still loves Sakura with how he spoke of her and all :)

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:06 PM

Hey, NH is suffering too since Naruto is obviously not happy in his marriage to Hinata and from his talking to Sarada, he still loves Sakura with how he spoke of her and all :)

I don't care about that anymore. :P I don't care about this Naruto loving this Sakura. I only ship them pre-ending, or in an AU.

ナルサク

#18 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 01:01 AM

Like this

Joker_Clap_Gif.gif

I wouldn't care at all but it would be amusing to see other people's reaction to it 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#19 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

I just wouldn't care.. 

Naruto already turned into kitten. So making NaruSaku canon, wouldn't make Happy, Glad or anything. 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

I wouldn't care. Why would I give 2 kittens about damage control?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users