#61 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

no I remember it, it was an author's note in a one piece volume, oda said he attended kishimoto's wedding and that kishimoto's wife was just like sakura. 

it was in an old blog entry of oda sensei.

Seriously? There is an interview like that? 

from what I remember, the thing about Sakura being like his wife is due to Oda saying that Kushina was based on Kishi's wife, and since Kushina is basically a Sakura expy in one way or another...

i saw a different interview in tumblr and i dont think it was ever posted here

Edited by Hanabi, 14 August 2015 - 10:25 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#62 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:58 AM

no I remember it, it was an author's note in a one piece volume, oda said he attended kishimoto's wedding and that kishimoto's wife was just like sakura. 

then there was an interview about kishimoto's wife helping him come up with ideas for kushina and minato.

yet this ending happened.....

I'm having hesitation calling him by his name and not some mock name for the bad author he is xD

What? This is the first time I heard this. Kitten, even his wife would have been a better author than him  :hm:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#63 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:17 PM

More poison and snake come out from kishi mouth.

I seriously cannot believe once upon a time i called this guy genius and good writer.

This manga is now just a place to make dream and delusion come true, chouchou born because the staff like her, SS happen because sasuke is kishi favorite, NH happen because hinata is SP goddess. All SP staff and Kishi + his editor just self insert character in their dream into this kitten. Who care about quality of story and 15 years development, at least my idol/character and my dream come true.

Don't you have a wife kishi? why the kitten you need to buy book about women to understand them??

Nothing make sense anymore.

Edited by Yyubie, 14 August 2015 - 01:20 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#64 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

Is the interview provided in the op the one where he talks about how Sakura is "addicted" to Sasuke?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#65 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

No, the addiction part may have been in an interview before Gaiden came out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users