Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1161 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 11:11 PM

So I might be right about Hinata going with Toneri not just
because of being jealous of Naruto and Sakuras moment BUT also to save Hanabi. Looking forward to the next page

Perhaps I got you wrong or did Hinata seriously go with Toneri out of jealousy in the movie?

ナルサク

#1162 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 September 2021 - 12:34 AM

Perhaps I got you wrong or did Hinata seriously go with Toneri out of jealousy in the movie?

Who knows 🤔

#1163 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 01:33 AM

Does anyone even want to look for the scene either in the novel or movie to find out? I don't. I just figured she was going to save her sister, Anything else is likely what happened but just show how bad they were in writing this story.

#1164 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 September 2021 - 02:07 AM

We just have to see. Anyway I remembered a few months back I argued with a ss fan about this fan fic and one the arguments he/she made is how sakura never smiles in this dousing, been a while since I read it fully so does anyone know its true? Granted won't really matter now since this person blocked me.

#1165 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 03:07 AM

We just have to see. Anyway I remembered a few months back I argued with a ss fan about this fan fic and one the arguments he/she made is how sakura never smiles in this dousing, been a while since I read it fully so does anyone know its true? Granted won't really matter now since this person blocked me.

ok when did Sasuke make Sakura smile lmao? 699 doesnt count.

In P2, I felt Sakuras her feelings and behavior toward her teammates were played against eachother to show contrast. Makes negativity in S>S and positivity in S>N even more in your face.

And I wouldnt bother with proenders. SS may be canon, but what does that mean in a retcon? SS relation in fanfics are completely fanonbased, and in contrast to actual canon.

ナルサク

#1166 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 04:18 PM

Not in the movie but in this doujin. From what I got in the movie, as usual, she didn't believe in Naruto being able to beat Toneri there or save Hanabi and well...

#1167 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 September 2021 - 08:07 PM

ok when did Sasuke make Sakura smile lmao? 699 doesnt count.

In P2, I felt Sakuras her feelings and behavior toward her teammates were played against eachother to show contrast. Makes negativity in S>S and positivity in S>N even more in your face.

And I wouldnt bother with proenders. SS may be canon, but what does that mean in a retcon? SS relation in fanfics are completely fanonbased, and in contrast to actual canon.

Never. its well established that in neither part 1 or 2 did Sakura post her introductory chapter EVER smile because of Sasuke. her expression is always some shade of sorrow or grief or frustration.  or fear usually caused by Sasukes actions

Naruto is canonically the only one to ever make her smile in any form in part 1 or in shippuden

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1168 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 09:07 PM

Never. its well established that in neither part 1 or 2 did Sakura post her introductory chapter EVER smile because of Sasuke. her expression is always some shade of sorrow or grief or frustration.  or fear usually caused by Sasukes actions

Naruto is canonically the only one to ever make her smile in any form in part 1 or in shippuden

In part two. Chapter 699 after he apologized. It was strained.

In part one. When he did that genjutsu point out to raise Sakura's spirits after he beat it down a few days before.

She also in part one smiled a lot when trying to flirt with him.

Oh she also smiled when Sasuke told her how Naruto fought so hard to save her from Gaara.

#1169 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 09:48 PM

In part two. Chapter 699 after he apologized. It was strained.

In part one. When he did that genjutsu point out to raise Sakura's spirits after he beat it down a few days before.

She also in part one smiled a lot when trying to flirt with him.

Oh she also smiled when Sasuke told her how Naruto fought so hard to save her from Gaara.

Thats why I said P2. SS in P1 had potential, a love couldve been built from the comradery/friendship they had. I think I changed my mind after the apple incident, and even more during Sakuras confession. And she actually vowed to bring Sasuke back together with Naruto, which couldve strengthened the SS bond. Now that theyre canon thats a wasted opportunity. Kishi cut Sasukes bonds with all of Konoha except Naruto. In P2 SS went straight to hell. Im not saying this because I hate it, Sasuke didnt give two kittens about Kakashi either. He cared for Naruto, Taka and no one else. Thats until the mysterious flip in 699, I excluded it as I consider it a retcon to the 698 chapters before it.

(I agree with most of your examples but the last part, she was smiling because of Naruto, not Sasuke. )

Edited by sushi., 15 September 2021 - 09:48 PM.

ナルサク

#1170 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 September 2021 - 05:26 PM

Ill stand on what i posted and call those the rare exceptions to the rule. the story pretty much stands on the fact that when it came to Sasuke Sakura was consistently miserable

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1171 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:05 PM

Miserable and put up this false giggling yes woman act at the start. She was not herself around him and it stands true even now. The relationship is disjointed and dysfunctional, no matter how you look at it. Just as Hinata did nothing to pursue a relationship with Naruto, Sasuke did nothing to pursue a relationship with Sakura and in fact practically sunk it himself. He coldly dismissed and trampled on Sakura's feelings when she poured her heart out to him in chapter 693.

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 June 2022 - 09:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1172 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:31 PM

Miserable and put up this false giggling yes woman act at the start. She was not herself around him and it stands true even now. The relationship is disjointed and dysfunctional, no matter how you look at it. Just as Hinata did nothing to pursue a relationship with Naruto, Sasuke did nothing to pursue a relationship with Sakura and in fact practically sunk it himself. He coldly dismissed and trampling on Sakura's feelings when she poured her heart out to him in chapter 693.

Those moments made the SS plot twist even more twisted.

- Sasuke doesnt care about me at all
*Lets her fall into lava but takes Naruto and Juugo with him*
- You really do make me sick
*Murders her in a genjutsu*

All this happened in the span of a few chapters. Youd think Kishi would try to soften the blow this late in the series.

Edited by sushi., 16 September 2021 - 10:32 PM.

ナルサク

#1173 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 01:37 AM

All this happened in the span of a few chapters. Youd think Kishi would try to soften the blow this late in the series.

Which shows how much BS NH and SS were as planned from the start and more of rushed endgame

#1174 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 01:54 AM

Which shows how much BS NH and SS were as planned from the start and more of rushed endgame

I think he made a last effort to squeeze in his real thoughts :lol: Its like rebelling on your last day at work. He made a real ruckus and the editors made him ~explain, with gaiden and TL.

ナルサク

#1175 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 October 2021 - 03:10 PM

I think he made a last effort to squeeze in his real thoughts :lol: Its like rebelling on your last day at work. He made a real ruckus and the editors made him ~explain, with gaiden and TL.

And even then, The Last wasnt Kishi writing and Naruto Gaiden also still showed his real feelings to it all with how obvious it was

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 05 October 2021 - 03:16 PM.

#1176 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 27 October 2021 - 11:40 PM

I think a new page has came out

#1177 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 12:35 AM

Indeed. And here it is.

MM6XVKB.png

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1178 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 11:20 PM

I will never understand for the love of god why, if they wanted to show them as a good couple, did this continue to have Sasuke be a complete and total kitten to Sakura literally right up to the last second.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1179 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 02:14 AM

SS / NH depicts what would happen when you don't marry the love of your life. They end up miserable :)

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#1180 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:48 AM

SS/NH depicts what would happen when you don't marry the love of your life. They end up miserable :)

It is more marry someone you feel you have to settle some debt.

Looking at the pairing from the last two chapters and seeing how they built from that:

Naruto from the manga is standing next to Hinata over Neji's grave. I say this just to make sure people understand it because it has fallen out of practice in the west, but it was clear to the Japanese that Neji and Hinata were suppose to get together. That would allow Neji to be adopted as by his uncle, then become the heir of the clan, and then once his new 'father' retired he would end the cage bird system. So, to them Hinata was Neji's all but proclaimed fiancé therefor Hinata is a somewhat widow. So, in order to repay Neji for sacrificing himself Naruto decides he must marry Hinata to take care of her.

Sasuke felt guilty for being an ass to Sakura and constantly rejecting her feeling towards him, and once Naruto had to marry Hinata; there was no one else for Sakura to get together with. So, he married her or something like that. Or she got desperate after seeing all her friends marry one after the other so she hunted down Sasuke they had sex that resulted in a child and to keep the Sharingan in the Uchiha clan he made her an Uchiha.

Of course, there is barely a connection between the pairings. Sakura thinking Sasuke complimented her forehead and always had hidden feelings for her, while he has always just found her annoying when he wasn't indifferent towards her, but at least they have spent time together in beforehand as members of Team 7. Both in the manga and the anime imply Naruto and Hinata got married very quickly and then had a child soon after marriage.

Then, both marriages hit their rough patch Sasuke doesn't really care to spend time with Sakura, and Bolt became hostile towards his father and pretty much started chasing him out of the family. 

Then, they found comfort and fulfillment in their work and spending time with kids that are not their own. Sasuke his never ending journey to find himself, then as the new Danzo for Naruto, and then as Bolt's Piccolo. Naruto as being Hokage and adopting Nail.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 12 November 2021 - 06:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users