Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#1 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:08 AM

So fellow Naru/Saku fans, here's the ultimate question. Which to do you think will occur first in the series, between our favorite duo to seal the deal.

A kiss between the two or a confession of love.

Me personally I'm leaning towards, the kiss. For some reason I have a feeling it will be on of those times in the middle of some crisis and it just happens. Besides a kiss, can happen and it could be several issues before the two even discuss what occured, making things just too simple.

Where a confession, everything is let out of the bag.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#2 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:59 AM

Hmm... I would like a sudden kiss first... but I think if it happens it will be in a situation where Naruto really is going to die and Sakura is crying and saying that she loves him and wants him back and a tear is falling onto Narutos body and suddenly an ultimate healing power coming from Sakuras tear is bringin him back to life... or so tongue.gif

And then he wakes up and she kisses him. wub.gif

#3 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:21 PM

I dunno... This is a shounen manga, mind you. So, me thinks if there's a kiss, there won't be a confession or vice-versa, and the other is just something assumed as these things usually go hand in hand.

#4 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:46 PM

Ah, I have noticed those "super-healing teardrops a lot," anyway, I do agree with NoWhereMan, it's a sudden kiss followed by shock.

#5 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 04:57 PM

Well I think kiss...because of recent events I don't think they will have time to sit down and talk about it. So, I think Sakura would probably make the move in a crisis, followed by shock, and then later when the crisis is over, maybe then a confession.
But as Vespar said, it is a shounen manga, so maybe the confession won't be THAT "cute". There probably won't even be one..just a kiss to wrap things up at the end o_O I dont know...I've never watched or read to the end of any shounen manga/anime, so I don't know what usually happens xP

#6 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:20 PM

A Kiss lol just like how Sasuke and Naruto Kissed, by total accident

#7 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:30 PM

well why can't it be both @ about the same time?

i mean, yamato almost confessed for sakura. The way that manga storylines go, sakura 's definitely gonna confess herself soon. So perhaps she'll confess and then kiss naruto immediately after.

#8 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2006 - 07:36 PM

I'm thinking it'll probably be more along the lines of Sakura kissing the big N before she realizes just what she's doing, like some of you have already said.

#9 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:32 PM

I personally think it'll be along the lines of what Gaara said, Naruto will be near-death when Sakura admits that she loves him.

uc.png

#10 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (algernon81 @ Apr 8 2006, 11:36 AM)
I'm thinking it'll probably be more along the lines of Sakura kissing the big N before she realizes just what she's doing, like some of you have already said.

Yah I agree with you on that one.

#11 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:48 PM

totaly agree, but it'd be hilarous, well, read

Sakura: Naruto, do u really love me?
Naruto:*Kisses Sakura*
Sakura: PERVERT! *punches Naruto to whoknows where*.... that was a good kiss non the less though

#12 SweetestChick

SweetestChick

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:See my fanfiction.net profile... www.fanfiction.net/~sweetestchick

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:53 AM

Sakura: Naruto, do u really love me?
Naruto:*Kisses Sakura*
Sakura: PERVERT! *punches Naruto to whoknows where*.... that was a good kiss non the less though

Lol, yep the kiss scene would probably be comical. I can see that one happenin'. biggrin.gif
The best things in life are free.

#13 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:47 PM

I think it cold be like this:

naruto is sitting on a bench near the academy. Then sakura sees him and sits own next to him. Some conversation. Then naruto says "that this chair brings back memories, like the time i henged into sasuke to try kiss you". He realizes what he says and sakura pounds him on the head. She screams "that was you?!?!?". She realizes that the warm feeling was not from sasuke's, but actually naruto. Then she calms down and says "i never did get that kiss though". and they lean in and kiss. Th show ends, and narusaku fans everywhere cry tears of joy. w00t.gif

btw, im new.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#14 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 11:58 PM

Me thinks it will be an emotional moment. I believe there may be a kiss in the middle of a confession. << perfect scene

For them to kiss now and it being comical seems dim because Naruto is more mature now than he use to be.
Kissing Sakura out of no where would seem to be out of character for Naruto now.

Me also thinks it will be Sakura to be doin the confessing.

#15 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:36 AM

Well, I don't think a comical kiss would be that much out of character quite yet. I mean, yeah, they both have matured a LOT, but...
(Just to be safe I'm gonna spoilerize this: this is from chapters 245 and 247)

Click For Spoiler
Naruto still tried to show off his new sexy no jutsu and got bonked by Sakura. Plus, he still tries to turn their 1-on-1 time into dates (which Sakura agreed to surprisingly fast...)

So their interactions aren't all serious and a comical kiss is somewhat likely. Although I admit I would like it to be more serious/emotional, but I still think it will be a kiss out of the blue (surprising or comical or both).

Edited by algernon81, 10 April 2006 - 12:40 AM.

#16 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:24 AM

I still dissagree that it will be comical. Funny things do happen but Naruto knows his boundries with Sakura and his interest in her seems to be lowering. The sexy jutsu thing wasn't towards Sakura though the manga did put attention on her during the ordeal.

I still say it will be a confession from Sakura although the convo won't start off that way. It'll get more in-depth until it gets to the confession. The the kissin the middle of it. IMO

#17 Rachel

Rachel

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 05:55 PM

I disagree that it will be comical too. Naruto is a very interesting series because at times it can be comical and other times emotional. I don't think it will be comical considering the state of things in the latest manga chapters.

#18 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 06:16 PM

The creator will want the fans to thrive for them to be together before they actually get together. Examples of this are in Inuyasha & G Gundam

Sasuke is obviously not going to stay in Konoha even if they have to drag him there by his feet.

Sasuke shows no interest in Sakura & Sakura now shows interest in Naruto while Naruto is unclear where his mind's at.
We shall find out when Sakura's in danger. I can feel it coming soon since they are about to meet up with Sasuke & Orichimaru.

Now that I think about it, the kiss may come first. What happens after the kiss is anyones geuss.

#19 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:45 PM

Of course, this all depends on what your definition of a "confession" is. The ambiguity of what these characters say has been fuel for the pairing fire this whole time. There might be a "half-confession-half-inner-realization" thing.

But none of it matters, really, cuz whether it's kiss or confession first, no one here's really gonna care...we'll be doing our various victory dances in the faces of the SasuSaku/NaruHina crowds, hehe.

#20 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

True, true algernon sleep.gif Take that sasusaku and naruhina fans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users