New DragonBallAnime!!!

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#201 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 07:46 PM

God, I haven't watch Dragon Ball in a long time and I immediately jump right back to the series when I saw the Universe Survival Arc ads all over the place. Although I did see bits and pieces of previous arcs.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#202 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 05:54 PM

Unless Super passes DBZ ending, the series doesn't have enough materials left to do. Not saying it will end in this one, but the only way to gain more episodes, it's time to slow down the time line.

Actually, they still got a good three years of time left since Bra isn't born yet.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 February 2017 - 05:54 PM.

#203 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 12:47 AM

Poor Yamcha.

#204 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

So, HE'S here now 😒

#205 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:02 AM

It's time to Orochimaru him up!

#206 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:13 AM

NO! Leave him be! Goddamn! 😤😤

#207 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 01:39 AM

Look, I like the guy but isn't this too much?

#208 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 03:23 PM

Look, I like the guy but isn't this too much?

Yeah, it's too much

#209 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

Well next week is just the start of the Universe Survival Arc starts and I can't wait to see just what will happen, true we all know that Universe 7 will win as they are still around by the end of Z but hey we have our first ever female Super Saiyans, lol at least we have powerful females for DBZ don't think another anime would do that. *coughKishicough*

#210 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 02:46 AM

So the tournament of power finally started. Going by next week preview has  "A universe despairs," in the title and it mentions that Vegeta and Goku are fighting all of Universe 9. I sure it's a pretty safe bet that we see them all fight next episode and all of them get knock out.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 July 2017 - 02:46 AM.

#211 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

praise the lord there is a DB super thread. so my honest opinion on last  episode is that i want to know is jiren doesnt seem to be like the one strongest. is it just me or someone else gets a vive that the mortal whis mentioned that is even stronger than god of destruction is someone else than jiren? or i might be wrong, jiren does look pretty strong enough after all he did defeat kale with one blow .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#212 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 04:55 AM

praise the lord there is a DB super thread. so my honest opinion on last  episode is that i want to know is jiren doesnt seem to be like the one strongest. is it just me or someone else gets a vive that the mortal whis mentioned that is even stronger than god of destruction is someone else than jiren? or i might be wrong, jiren does look pretty strong enough after all he did defeat kale with one blow .

Jiren is all but stated to be Goku final opponent in this tournament. I'm not sure if he is the one that beat Beerus since Whis hasn't mentioned directly that it is him. Whether he is  or not we will learn if Whis brings it up again.

#213 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

I hate to be a wet blanket, but this arc is just not doing it for me. Lots of reused animation, lots of pointless padding (and hey, I know that's DBZ for yah, but the standards for shounen anime have greatly changed over the past 20 years), non-U7/U6 enemy combatants feel way too one-dimensional, etc. Really don't like how Krillin went down. What happened to all that stuff about overcoming his fears, getting stronger and the solar flare x 100? 3 episodes of buildup and none of it went anywhere.  Why even bother introducing a technique like the solar flare x 100 if it's not going to matter in the slightest? There were so many ways a technique like that could be utilized in a group setting, but all of that potential got thrown out the window.    :headscratch:  Not to mention some of these random mooks like the instant-transmission wielding Yadrat were hyped big time, but get taken out in two seconds. :err:  The worst part is how base Cabba oneshotted the strongest fighter from universe 3 (who was hyped up before the tournament) without even looking at him. Narirama went out like a kitten too.  :blink:  And why spend all that time hyping the durability of the ring (i.e. three god of destructions fighting does little damage) if it's not going to amount to anything in the end (i.e. Kale can make massive craters with just her screams)?  :confused:

Perhaps I've simply been spoiled with well thought-out high quality anime like Hunter x Hunter and My Hero Academia, but DBS really needs to up its standards here.

This arc, on paper, has so much potential. Had they used the following rules, it could've been a lot better:

- An 8 team game of capture the flag on a truly indestructible planet shaped/sized ring in the void dimension.

- The team that has collected the most flags within one week wins the tournament. All other teams will be erased.

-In the event of a tie, all remaining teams will be erased.

-Each team would have their own designated fortress on a random area of the planet. Within the center of each fortress would be a chalice holding each team's designated flag.

-If your team's flag gets placed in an enemy team's chalice, your team and your universe immediately gets erased by Zeno-sama!

-Any fighter holding a flag (be it their own or an opposing team's) is not allowed to engage in combat while holding it and will booted from the tournament immediately if he/she tries and will be forced to sit in the stands alongside his/her supreme kai and god of destruction.

-Flight techniques are not allowed.

-Teleportation techniques are not allowed.

-Killing is not allowed.

-Throughout the planet are zones called "void pits." By tossing someone inside the pit, they will be booted from the tournament and will be forced to sit in the stands alongside their supreme kai and god of destruction.

-Teams are not allowed to bring outside weapons/tools into the game (i.e. no razer guns or senzu beans).

-Each fortress will be equipped with a fully stocked refrigerator and state of the art kitchen.

-Each team must comprise of 10 members

Under this setup, Goku and Vegeta can't cut it with the "Imma do whatever I wanna do!" routine and strategy is a staple. It also allows for much needed character development for the main cast and a fleshed out story arc perhaps 40-50 episodes in length for the actual tournament part alone. :yes:

But oh well. Lets see if Toyotaro's manga version does this any better.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 03 August 2017 - 09:59 PM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#214 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:52 PM

They reveal the names of most of the fighter recently. Oh turns out that universe 6 two hidden fighter are namekians. They will probably act like piccolo, and fight him. 

Edit: Looks like Gohan will be responsible  for taking out universe 10.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 August 2017 - 01:46 AM.

#215 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

Yo, just caught up from the beginning. I'll give them credit, it's been really good. The animation from the Goku Black saga onwards has been amazing, and it's only gotten better. This universal tournament arc has been incredible, can't wait for Goku to finish off Jiren. That final fight is going to be amazing.

Edited by AHK, 01 December 2017 - 07:32 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#216 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:45 PM

For those who are fans of dragon ball super this news may upset you, but the series is reported to end this march

https://kotaku.com/d...arch-1822219535

#217 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

well not the story, but Super is apparently

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#218 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

Loving this show so far.

Show how to do a proper rivalry/friendship without making it look weird.

Well sorta.

I guess I can call this show the Goku and Vegeta show. Goku being the main character, and Vegeta being the character with the most development throughout.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#219 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:11 PM

Yp330yZ.gif

#220 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

I can't complain. I'm a big #17 fan and hate what GT did with him. So I'm loving thid arc. He was brought back it, got lots of screen time, and is portrayed well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users