Close
Photo

Narusaku : Where are the facts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (43 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think NaruSaku evidence is mostly speculation?

1. Most NS evidence is fact, not speculation. (30 votes [69.77%])

Percentage of vote: 69.77%

2. I think NS evidence is mostly speculation. (4 votes [9.30%])

Percentage of vote: 9.30%

3. NS evidence is only speculation. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. NS has plenty of facts, but people usually only rant speculations. (8 votes [18.60%])

Percentage of vote: 18.60%

5. Other (explain please) (1 votes [2.33%])

Percentage of vote: 2.33%

Vote

#21 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jun 9 2012, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I refuse to believe the avrage NH or SS fan would believe any of that. I may be wrong, but I'm sure the majority of them at least know Sakura is a Tsundere that loves Naruto (if not romantic) in a friendly way.

That's exactly where the issue is: some people don't read between the lines and ignores hints they don't want to see. Every little interaction between Hinata-Naruto or Sakura-Sasuke is considered romantic, but when it comes to Sakura-Naruto they consider it as friendly/platonic. Which is plain silly, and result in bad argument... Because it renders the romantic hints meaningless if one assumes Naruto-Sakura relationship is sibling or love in a friendly way.

Sakura never hug Lee, yet they are friend. And with Naruto, what's wrong if he is Sakura's friend/best friend? It doesn't mean that the relationship will not evolve into something more. So, you see where the flaw of 'loving in friendly way' argument is?

Back to the topic, NS hints are always subtle, but it is there constantly and mutually comes from both sides. As a start, I'd like to point you to NS manifesto: http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=3524

The hints are everywhere in the manga. All we need to do is to follow what Kishi taught us from the start: to look underneath the underneath.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#22 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 9 2012, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leeasaku and NaruHina are on the same level to me, more in the crack range. Neither have any real develpment or interation like say, SasuSaku and NaruSaku.

In all honesty, I like LeeSaku more than NaruHina. That couple is more interesting, the dynamics that is. *random input*

I have seen the worst of NH. Ive seen other terrible fans, including NS fans, but ive never seen fans as vicious as I have seen some NH fans. It wouldnt matter if there were a select few vicious NH fans in the whole. They would probably never be notcied on a large scale.

Thing is, there are many wild fans, and they are encouraged to be that way by many of their own fanbase. Not all, mind you, but a very big chunk.

Role in "VJ87G" Can't stand that guy!

#23 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Jun 9 2012, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Role in "VJ87G" Can't stand that guy!

Lol even NH fans hate that guy. Back when I was active in the shipping wars, I went toe to toe with him. I called him out a while ago about sending hate mail to Kishi if NaruSaku happens. He put his tail between his legs and said he misspoke and that he meant he was going to send hate mail to NaruSaku fans. rolleyes.gif
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#24 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:38 PM

Ah that guy.... I suddenly feel embarrassed for my race. tongue.gif

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#25 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Jun 9 2012, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol even NH fans hate that guy. Back when I was active in the shipping wars, I went toe to toe with him. I called him out a while ago about sending hate mail to Kishi if NaruSaku happens. He put his tail between his legs and said he misspoke and that he meant he was going to send hate mail to NaruSaku fans. rolleyes.gif

Yeah, I really don't know what they're planning on achiving by sending the AUTHOR hate mail. It'll only make things worse for you, and better for the other people. A.K.A us NaruSaku fans biggrin.gif

#26 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:51 PM

anyway to get things back on topic, the facts are really the only thing an opposing pairling fan would believe, most likely.

So let's think about the facts we've gathered.
1.Kushina and Sakura have some similarities.
2.Sakura tried to kill Sasuke so that Naruto would no longer suffer.
3.Naruto has shown romantic interest in Sakura
4.Sakura has shown feelings of guilt because she believes she is a burden on Naruto

Anyone got something to add to this list? Please only facts, nothing that can be debated.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#27 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

As far as I'm concerned, all pairing, whether NS or SS or NH, is all speculation. I'm a huge NaruSaku fan but I realize its speculation and I'm fine with that. Its no more or no less speculation than the other pairings. The speculation is the fun part anyway. Yeah, if you are trying to convince someone else that NaruSaku is the way to go then use "canon facts". Which by the way is still speculation, its just extracting facts to support speculation. but I'm not bothering to convince anyone else. Why would I? That is why I'm here, at a NaruSaku fansite, so that I can speculate among like-minded folk.

Hell, if NaruSaku was canon it would be totally boring to talk about. Its actually what I'm afraid of, I want NaruSaku to happen but I'm afraid what will become of these fun discussions if it does.

#28 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

Come on people, 2/3 of you voted NaruSaku evidence is mostly fact, so you gotta have something to add to this :

4.Sakura has shown feelings of guilt because she believes she is a burden on Naruto

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#29 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

Can Naruto's parallel to Jiraiya and Obito be counted? They were the "Naruto" of their respective teams right down to loving their female teammate. But as you all know Jiraiya and Obito's story came to a tragic end, which even included not winning over the love of their lives.

Jiraiya listed always being rejected by Tsunade as part of his failures as he died and Obito kept regretting not being able to confess to Rin as he was buried by rock. It touches your heart how fate was that cruel to such great guys.

Then you have Naruto who is at risk of loosing his chance to confess to Sakura if things go sideways in his future battle with Sasuke. I think Jiraiya and Obito represent all of the failures Naruto was meant to overcome, right down to winning over the girl he loved. Think about it, when it came to Jiraiya and Obito we never had any complete confirmation that they loved their respective female teammate right until they were dying. Kishimoto could've have simply not included those parts about their broken hearts and there wouldn't have been any loophole. He included it to prove that when Naruto's turn comes he won't end up in the same situation as them.

After all, "The next generation will always surpass the previous one"

Edited by redragon88, 09 June 2012 - 07:09 PM.

#30 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jun 9 2012, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can Naruto's parallel to Jiraiya and Obito be counted? All 3 even came to love their female teammate. But as you all know Jiraiya and Obito's story came to a tragic end, which even included not winning over the love of their lives.

Jiraiya listed always being rejected by Tsunade as part of his failures as he died and Obito kept regretting not being able to confess to Rin as he was buried by rock. It touches your heart how fate was that cruel to such great guys.

Then you have Naruto who is at risk of loosing his chance to confess to Sakura if things go sideways in his future battle with Sasuke. I think Jiraiya and Obito represent all of the failures Naruto was meant to overcome, right down to winning over the girl he loved. Think about it, when it came to Jiraiya and Obito we never has any complete confirmation that they loved their respective female teammate right until they were dying. Kishimoto could've have simply not included those parts about their broken hearts and there wouldn't have been any loophole. He included it to prove that when Naruto's turn comes he won't end up in the same situation as them.

After all, "The next generation will always surpass the previous one"

Here's some support for that.

This wouldn't be the first time this has happened. Remember Tsunade's little and her boyfriend? Both of them met tragic ends, where Naruto succeeded. Who says it won't happen again?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#31 kidNinja

kidNinja

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 9 2012, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and me both.

#32 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jun 9 2012, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is that guy?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#33 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 9 2012, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is that guy?

Oh you know, the infamous VJ. VJ87G to be exact.

edit

"All Naru/Hina Vids and Fans Unite!! We will beat NaruSaku and we, NaruHina fans, will be victorious!"
I almost cried of laughin' when reading this. It's on his channel description. VICTORIOUS headscratch.gif

111189.gif

Edited by sushi., 09 June 2012 - 08:35 PM.

ナルサク

#34 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Jun 9 2012, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who is that guy?

VJ87G, the craziest nh fan on youtube. he's like 30. he calls sakura every bad word there is to call a female, threatens to send kishimoto hate mail if nh doesn't happen, hates all narusaku and sakura fans and even once had a hate list of them on his channel. both narusaku and nh fans hate him. by the way, is there a way to post an mp4 from my computer here or send it to people? if so, i have all the videos ever made to prove how bad VJ is as mp4s if anyone wants to see them.

Edited by ultranx, 09 June 2012 - 08:29 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#35 kidNinja

kidNinja

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Jun 9 2012, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
VJ87G, the craziest nh fan on youtube. he's like 30. he calls sakura every bad word there is to call a female, threatens to send kishimoto hate mail if nh doesn't happen, hates all narusaku and sakura fans and even once had a hate list of them on his channel. both narusaku and nh fans hate him. by the way, is there a way to post an mp4 from my computer here or send it to people? if so, i have all the videos ever made to prove how bad VJ is as mp4s if anyone wants to see them.

I think he's a virgin too...

#36 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jun 9 2012, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
anyway to get things back on topic, the facts are really the only thing an opposing pairling fan would believe, most likely.

So let's think about the facts we've gathered.

Anyone got something to add to this list? Please only facts, nothing that can be debated.

Naruto is in love with Sakura thats a canon fact.
Sakura has shown feelings beyond friendship for Naruto, thats canon fact.

Is it love? we will see.

But really WTF!? we don't need you to list canon evidence down facepalm.png

Its already been explained what they think by the members of this board.

and the theres a thread for that.

#37 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Jun 9 2012, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I see, a raging NaruHinata fan.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (ultranx @ Jun 9 2012, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That won't be necessary there's no need to stick one's noses where it doesn't belong. Let VJ do whatever he wants if he's in his little world but don't start posting any of his video rants here because any arguments from it will all lead to bashing. And you know what that means, it goes against the rules, the mods will come and start sending warnings and in the worst case scenario this thread might get close. So forget about him and don't bother with him, the manga has the evidence of all the development of NS and he refuses to see it. Now let's stay on topic.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2012 - 09:45 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Some other "facts" to consider:

1. Naruto is a shounen action manga, not a romantic comedy
2. It is Japanese, written for a Japanese audience, by a Japanese man

As such, we really have no reason to anticipate large unexpected plot deviations in terms of romantic interests, other than what has been presented to us in canon. If this was a romantic comedy, or a shoujo manga, I'd be more likely to anticipate and even accept crack pairings. It's neither of those things.

Instead, most romantic relationships in shounen action manga tend to progress in a linear fashion while the action elements get all the plot twists and turns. (If anyone ever had a doubt that Inuyasha and Kagome would end up together at the end of Inuyasha, for example, then I don't know what to tell you.)

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#40 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

yeah, it's made by japanese therefore it is based on japanese so you need to understand japan's culture to understand these things. i don't get why people are so ignorant to other cultures. i say lets just ignore all this craziness and just ignore all the crazy fans. and we have cultural facts to back up our hints unlike the nh fans who all i ever see is them ignoring japanese culture or saying sakura isn't a tsundere. i even explain it to them yet they ignore me and then try to twist around facts.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users