#141 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

Hm...

Maybe volume 1 won't hit 500k. The sales is now 330,000 with around 33,000 sold last week. A big drop from last time.

#142 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:54 AM

yay? :mellow: Don't think that's enough to kill the series :shrug:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#143 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 25 August 2016 - 01:54 AM

Is it true that Sasuke can use Shunshin no Jutsu/Body Flickering technique like Minato now ?? i just happen to click Boruto movie

At minute 3:28 i see him throwing his sword and teleport to it, and i was like WTF lol!!!! Did naruto teach that guy his own rival his father tech ?? or how did that piece of scum learn that kitten ?? guess i got another reason to hate that trash filth character even more.

I don't know why and i can't comprehend why people called this movie good, just look at how boruto able to make Oodama rasengan with just help of naruto and there's a flashback of Neji's death while doing that, and at the end it goes to the space .... what the kitten is this logic ??

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/5/2 Basic shinobi/ninja rules, hide and conceal their presence. But looks abandon concealment, abandon ninja tools (caltrops, kunai, shuriken) abandon all ninja basic logic and goes ultraman mode become big and goes nuts blowing this up , blowing that up , blowing kittens everywhere is explosions, lets all goes Call of Duty blow everything. HAHAHAHAHA.

Sasuke gets everthing in naruto. He got the chidori, he got Sakura and tossed her aside, he got the last speech in 699, he's got the idiotic fangirls and fan boys, and he essentially got away with everything scott free, he got the effin Sakura forehead thing too even though Naruto was the first one to admire it....

Really we should just name the series Sasuke, bc naruto doesn't even beat him at the end.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#144 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:17 AM

*looks at the video* No wait. That's not "the flying thunder god" that is that bs skill he got to get other side of obito's portal and hold Sakura.

#145 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:11 AM

Hm...

Maybe volume 1 won't hit 500k. The sales is now 330,000 with around 33,000 sold last week. A big drop from last time.

What's ironic is that the manga sold 4 times more than the DVD of the movie it's rehashing. 

#146 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:05 PM

yay? :mellow: Don't think that's enough to kill the series :shrug:

I think SP are buying them all and other Hinata fans.

#147 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:12 PM

ah yes otakus and beta males............ such a wonderful target group of consumers.......... :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users