• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#41 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:10 PM

How much you wanna bet that SS and Nh are gushing about how cute this is, even though they said its abusive, when it comes to NS?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#42 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:10 PM

How long are they planning to indoctrinate the audience with such BS lies?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#43 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

Hinata a new age heroine, Elite by birth, shook the earth with her powers  :zaru:  

and....... I'm going to barf  :blink:

Edited by sakuraxuzumaki, 30 July 2015 - 06:16 PM.

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#44 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

How long are they planning to indoctrinate the audience with such BS lies?

:wink:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#45 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:23 PM

They did this to insult us. 

Indeed. I'm glad someone figured that out. -_-

This is only a big F*** YOU to NS fandom (especially since BS is a TRUE parallel to Sasunaru not to NS). As if to say "shut your mouth and bring it home, losers!". :facepalm: 

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#46 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:35 PM

ayvo6q.jpg

and dont you just love her short hair look? and how Kishi made her seem as if she was more powerful than Sakura... uh huh

Edited by sakuraxuzumaki, 30 July 2015 - 06:36 PM.

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#47 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:44 PM

:wink:

So the makes SP and SJ the Reapers and Kishi the Catalyst  :zaru:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#48 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

So the makes SP and SJ the Reapers and Kishi the Catalyst  :zaru:

I guess it does. :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#49 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:46 PM

That "Shake the world of Juuken with her Godly Powers " Is ridiculous as kitten !!! For kittens sake she was finally able to do 8 Trigrams 64 Palms after 635 chapters (nearly the end of this crappy manga) when Neji ,Hanabi and almost everyone else in the Hyuuga were doing it and mastered it in P1 and she only got some asspull power in the Last (which I still don't know wtf it is and does really ) What Hyuuga Princess are they talking about !? :facepalm:

Also wtf is Hyakugan !? :wacko: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#50 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:24 PM

That "Shake the world of Juuken with her Godly Powers " Is ridiculous as kitten !!! For kittens sake she was finally able to do 8 Trigrams 64 Palms after 635 chapters (nearly the end of this crappy manga) when Neji ,Hanabi and almost everyone else in the Hyuuga were doing it and mastered it in P1 and she only got some asspull power in the Last (which I still don't know wtf it is and does really ) What Hyuuga Princess are they talking about !? :facepalm:

Also wtf is Hyakugan !? :wacko: .

Tell me about it. There is absolutely nothing to back up the statements that she changed the Hyuugas world, because she never even cared about her clan, just her own desire to be with Naruto. Also, it was never stated nor even shown that she surpassed her younger sister, who is most likely the head of the clan right now.

Also, I don't even think it was a power up, because she gained no new abilities from Hamura's chakra. It was stated that Toneri couldn't absorb Hamura's chakra, so I think it was just Hinata replacing her's with his, but it didn't mean she could do anything other than her regular abilities, which is why she still only used the lions fist. When she combined her chakra with Naruto's it didn't take god like powers to do that, cause Naruto and Sasuke did it before the sage gave them theirs, so anyone could combine their attacks together without a special ability needed.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#51 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:25 PM

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#52 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:42 PM

"The princess of the Hyuuga family..Kekkai Genkai with her Byakugan abilities..A new age heroine that has managed to shake the world of Jyuuken with her abilities, of course she too is an elite jounin by birth" <----  :banana: 

BANANA.

Clearly bullsh*t my good people, not only because Jyuuken, what Juuyken, the one attack the rest of her family knew perfectly years before? Princess, like the one who wasn't wanted as the successor? Or the one who ditched her family because of Nardo-sama's big strong D? Or the one who knitted while her sister was being kidnapped and who continued knitting throughout the whole movie? Ah. THAT HEROINE!

Ps. if 1+1 still equals 2 then with the information we were given only Shikamaru and Sakura were made jounin.....so, AGAIN  :banana:.

All in all the only fitting response to that is:  

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.   HA. 

NOPE.

They did this to insult us. 

Nah. Honestly I don't think they are intelligent, sagacious or brilliant enough to do that.

They simply aren't creative people and go back to the 'already trodden path' of the tsundere-ish girl and the stupid boy.

P.P.S: Laugh it up read the chapter with Gangnam Style at max volume.

Here, let me help

That's pretty much the effect all things Naruto-related should have on us now. ;)

Edited by Lady Lys, 30 July 2015 - 07:44 PM.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#53 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:58 PM

Tell me about it. There is absolutely nothing to back up the statements that she changed the Hyuugas world, because she never even cared about her clan, just her own desire to be with Naruto. Also, it was never stated nor even shown that she surpassed her younger sister, who is most likely the head of the clan right now.

Also, I don't even think it was a power up, because she gained no new abilities from Hamura's chakra. It was stated that Toneri couldn't absorb Hamura's chakra, so I think it was just Hinata replacing her's with his, but it didn't mean she could do anything other than her regular abilities, which is why she still only used the lions fist. When she combined her chakra with Naruto's it didn't take god like powers to do that, cause Naruto and Sasuke did it before the sage gave them theirs, so anyone could combine their attacks together without a special ability needed.

Exactly !!! :zaru:  The thing that annoys me is that they take us the audience/fans who followed this crap for years  as freaking idiots as we shouldn't remember a thing from the original series and just go with the flow , Yeah about that FU Big Time sign  :roll:  . 

I see , so its nothing but a utter piece of irrelevant crap just to glorify Boob Sama Princess with doing a Copy Paste from the original series bc we all know how creative the all are , I don't even know why I still bother with this kitten really ugh !!! :facepalm: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#54 hattedĀ²

hattedĀ²

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

How I said and another theard (and nobody gaves a kitten) I watched the preview ehere in osaka 

and there is a scene where sarada say to sasuke show his love to sakura for everyone see 

sasuke is all blushing and saying "what are you saying ? shut the up this is not of your bisiness your mom know I love she"

well the animator from SP (the same who worked in the last) just posted this pic :

tumblr_nsazk79nqK1r0mbqgo3_1280.jpg

Maybe this "I <3 sakura" is the sasuke's way to show his love for everyone

#55 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:09 PM

You know, this is the only series that really likes to tell but never show. If I were newcomer and read that one shot, I would think "Oh, Hinata must be crazy strong." This series relies on "don't show it. Tell it" too heavily that it might as well be a profile data book that has different editions to let you know what they accomplished this time.

#56 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:09 PM

You know, this is the only series that really likes to tell but never show. If I were newcomer and read that one shot, I would think "Oh, Hinata must be crazy strong." This series relies on "don't show it. Tell it" too heavily that it might as well be a profile data book that has different editions to let you know what they accomplished this time.

Then when you go to read the actual manga series, you only find 38 pages of naruHINA moments (and in most of them she does...well...nothing ? ) 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#57 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:11 PM

How I said and another theard (and nobody gaves a kitten) I watched the preview ehere in osaka 

and there is a scene where sarada say to sasuke show his love to sakura for everyone see 

sasuke is all blushing and saying "what are you saying ? shut the up this is not of your bisiness your mom know I love she"

well the animator from SP (the same who worked in the last) just posted this pic :

tumblr_nsazk79nqK1r0mbqgo3_1280.jpg

Maybe this "I <3 sakura" is the sasuke's way to show his love for everyone

No, they just don't know how to show his "love" for Sakura without him being completely OOC, so they avoid it, because Sasuke isn't that type of guy at all...They just want to save themselves by sharing this kind of drawings just to shut people's mouths.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#58 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:31 PM

Hi guys... looks like I missed a whole bunch of kitten. ^^'

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#59 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

Hi guys... looks like I missed a whole bunch of kitten. ^^'

More than you would want to know.

#60 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:53 PM

I was too busy enjoying VAMPS live in Paris and winning a dedicace from them I totally forgot about Naruto LOL
Then I went on Tumblr and saw this big fat kitten about Hinata big power that shake the earth LOL

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users