• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

Another moon

Naruto wakes up to see Shikamaru and team gai standing over him. he asks where Sasuke is but Shikamaru says he only found him. Naruto says hes going after Sasuke because he promised Sakura. As he looks around he sees a bunch of crows fly overhead.

In minatos office tsunade tells him that shes sent izumo and kotetsu home but that kakashi will be nearby which minato thanks her for. Shizune rushes in telling them someones infiltrated the village.

they rush to the roof where Yahikos body confronts them claling himself pain. tsunade remembers him and minato asks if hes the one from the hizashi incedent 3 years ago. tsunade asks why hes here and he says hes here to make the world feel their pain from the leafs betrayal and the pain fo the 5 great nations constant warmongering.

he leaps into the air and activate chibaku tensei the sphere expands down over the village destroying it

Naruto and company return and see the gates ahead of them. they rush through but find nothing but a crater where the village was and a massive ball of rubble in the sky Naruto asks Shikamaru whats going on but he cant explain it. Neji says he can see chakra inside it but cant be sure its from the villagers.

Naruto rushes towards it and runs into Sakura who was out on a mission and ask what happened. Sakura tells him to sit down as she begins to heal him, Naruto as he waits begins to gather sage energy.

Inside the moon the village is mostly intact having been scooped up and surrounded by rubble like a giant orb. Minatos finds he cant teleport outside the village.

As he watches with tsunade and shizune he see the walls of the orb closing in on them. Shikaku tells them that the akimixhi will use their size jtusu to hold the walls back along with earth style pillars to keep it from collapsing further.

Fugaku informs the uchiha police that their priority is the safety of the villagers and sends them out to protect.

the hyuga use their own abilities to help keep the wall back 

gai activates a few gates to punch the wall but finds it has no effect.

All the shinobi help in their own ways but the wall keeps closing in.

Kushina tells them its a special sealing jutus and they need to do something about the caster Minato goes to Hiruzen and suggests they use the 4 corners barrier to counter it. they gather with tsuande who is equal to a hokage and kushina who has some of kuramas chakra in her and knowledge of sealing jutsu rivaling a hokage as well.

the 4 of them go to the corners and activate the crimson barrier stopping at least temporarily the closing walls.

Sakura finishes healing Naruto who thanks her just as the 6 pein bodies appear. Naruto challenges them activating one of 2 sage clones hes left behind.

Shikamaru recognizes him as Yahiko and Naruto accuses him of destroying the small village where they met, but pein says it was the hokage who did that and that he has proof. Nagato hidden nearby with konan mutters about his pain as the other bodies leap to the attack

Naruto promptly crushes the machine body and wipes the floor with 3 of peins summoned creatures. while Shikamaru holds the others back telling them theyre no match for pein but Naruto is. Lee says he cant just stand back and say they should help if theirs an opportunity the others agree.

Yahiko pein says that Naruto has mastered sage jutus but Naruto tells him off before using a rasenshuriken to wipe out 3 of the bodies.

Narutos sage mode runs out but he uses another clone to reactivate it. tendo pein grabs him with the universal pull and the absorbing pein start draining him. But Naruto lets him and the pein is tuned into a stone frog statue.

tendo pins Naruto as lee rushes to help him. Lee is tossed backwards by shinra tensei.

Out of nowhere Hinata--also out of the village on a mission--jumps in between Naruto and Pein saying she wont let him touch Naruto. Naruto tells her to leave but she says shes not afraid to die protecting Naruto as hes her--shes interrupted by a shinra tensei which sends her flying. Tendo says to share his pein as he stabs hinata and Naruto goes ballistic.

the 6 tailed kyubi attacks tendo who uses shinra tensei to push back but the kyubi form is too powerful and sends him flying.

Sakura and Shikamaru save hinata --again--as sakura notes the 6th tail.

Naruto prepares a tailed beast bomb but tendo interrupts it with a rock fall causing it to explode. Naruto presses him but tendo uses Chibaku tensei again catching him in the rubble creating a 3rd moon.

next episode

comerade

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 10:54 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 11:38 PM

Is this a reboot??? feels like a reboot to me. It feels like they rebooting a lot of NS moment into normal moment. Let see what they gonna do when Sakura heal unconscious princess is she gonna repeat the same word "Hinata you really love Naruto??" and the HUG scene ... i bet they gonna mess up that scene.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:17 AM

and the stupider than a fifth grader fanfic continues  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:07 AM

They are literally doing the story over again with their own retcons...can they just get to that itachi arc?

#6 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:25 AM

this was so entertaining i recommend watching this one the way hinata goes flying omg hahaha

Edited by totherpage95, 05 February 2016 - 01:26 AM.

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 02:02 AM

id think that way but i also wonder if the way they stomped hinata before she could get the I love you out was their own way fo saying sheesh i wish shed never confessed.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:46 AM

This has to be the NS female staff that worked on this episode and current filler. There is no way any Hinata wanking fanboy would do this to Hinata (in a filler) and have Naruto say those words to her.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:19 AM

Re-quoting myself...

How is this series not getting cancellation is beyond me...

:wacko:

Yp330yZ.gif

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 12:05 PM

Hmm who knows. I  hope Clown is going bankrupt with many a good percentage of the fandom leaving the series but even if that was the case I'd think they are doing this cause it it their biggest money maker.

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:11 PM

The highlight of the episode no offense was seeing Hinata thrown like a rag doll. I don't know what it is about seeing her fly like that, but it's hilarious.

tumblr_o21q9oxYDk1ql0375o4_540.gif

See what I mean?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 01:30 PM

It's funny because it shift to the sky, you hear Pain, then out of nowhere, you see Hinata just flying by. It's hysterical.

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:14 PM

Here are all the comments on this episode from that website that I used to view them.

1. "A scazut rating-ul si numarul de download-uri  la Naruto si aici pe filelist incat lumea nici nu se oboseste sa mai comenteze, nici  "thank-uri" nu prea sunt...si obisnuia sa fie un anime atata de bun. Pacat"  Translation:

"The rating went down as well as the downloads for Naruto, even here on filelist people don't even bother to comment anymore; not even a "thank you"... and it was a good anime. Sad.

2. "^ Daca un an de zile au fost numai fillere...la ce te astepti ?!"  Translation:

"For the last year only fillers... so what do you expect?!"

3. "Eram 120% sigur că nu o să fie filler mai ales că azi s-a pus în vânzare în Japonia NSUNS4...............soooooooo disappointed!"  Translation:  "I was 120% sure it wasn't going to filler because today in Japan NSUNS4 came out............soooooooo disappointed!"

4. "@oamenii care downloadeaza si confirma ca este filler, scutindu-ma pe mine de la a-l downloada inutil: YOU DA REAL MVPs!" Translation:  "@Anyone who gets this can you confirm if it's filler or not, so you can spare me if getting it myself. YOU DA REAL MVP's"

5. "Fillerele o sa mai continue cam pana cand se termina vacanta de vara. Dupa ce se termina poveste visului lui Tsunade, mai avem visurile lui shikamaru, hinata, kiba, si mai erau 2 sau 3 care apareau in manga. Nu va mai chinuiti o perioada" Translation:

"The fillers will continue until the summer vacation ends. After Tsunade's dream is over, we still have Shikamaru's dream, Hinata's, Kiba's, and there were 2 or 3 more that appeared in the manga. So don't torture yourselves for a while."

6. "Preferam sa gaseasca un alt clan cu care sa se bata pentru ceva, decat sa imi dea 1321312 fillere." Translation:

"I would've preferred for them to find another clan in order to fight with them for something, instead they give me 1321312 fillers."

7. "Ras de anime, dezamagit 1000x - sa bage fillere pana nu or mai putea... nu am mai downloadat un episod de 3 sau 4 luni cred nu mai stiu." Translation:

"Laughingstock of an anime, disappointment 1000 times - they can insert fillers until they can't anymore... I haven't gotten an episode for the last 3 or 4 months I think, I don't know."  This is one is a bit tricky because "pana nu or mai putea" is used in different ways depending on the situation. In this case this guy is saying that they can make fillers until they die and he wouldn't care. They being the ones who are making them, obviously.

8. "Nu esti singurul. Nici nu e nevoie sa downloadez sa vad daca e filler ca vad dupa thankuri daca e sau nu." Translation:

"You are not alone. (A reply to the person above) You don't need to get the episode to see if it's filler, you can see it from the "thanks" given to it, if it is or not.

Now I'm not sure if in the future I'm going to post what people think and say about the episodes (that is of course if guys even care about this), because that website has some strict rules. And if someone find out about this there's a possibility of me getting into trouble. I know it sounds strange but who knows.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 04:49 PM

yeah it's fine I mean there is no real point to it except to hae a laugh ta the fact that we're not the only ones who got burned by this kitten if there is risk the just avoid it buddy :smile:

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:10 PM

"The fillers will continue until the summer vacation ends. After Tsunade's dream is over, we still have Shikamaru's dream, Hinata's, Kiba's, and there were 2 or 3 more that appeared in the manga. So don't torture yourselves for a while."

~Don't forget the itachi novel filler arc!~

Even the most fanatical Naruto fans are getting tired of the non stop filler.

#16 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:32 PM

the other funny part was when pain tells naruto his time limit for sage mode is 5 minutes then naruto restarts sage mode with a shadow clone. it looks like kushina will help naruto suppress the nine tails in this version according to the preview for the next episode. also this might be the narusaku sp staff having enough of hinata

Edited by totherpage95, 05 February 2016 - 09:34 PM.

#17 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 09:36 PM

in the episode hinata says "he's my -" then gets cut off was she about to say he's my inspiration? its different from what she said in the fight originally

#18 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:47 PM

The highlight of the episode no offense was seeing Hinata thrown like a rag doll. I don't know what it is about seeing her fly like that, but it's hilarious.

tumblr_o21q9oxYDk1ql0375o4_540.gif

See what I mean?

SOOO Majestic and beautifull sight. If only they make Pein fly her and hit that Chibaku Tensei just like she trip on a small rock and kiss the dirt.

the other funny part was when pain tells naruto his time limit for sage mode is 5 minutes then naruto restarts sage mode with a shadow clone. it looks like kushina will help naruto suppress the nine tails in this version according to the preview for the next episode. also this might be the narusaku sp staff having enough of hinata

I won't buy it anymore, isn't that what they do?? they are full of lies and deception. It's either bait or just consolation price or damage control .... either way nobody's care anymore.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#19 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 11:10 PM

Well, the ratings are apparently good enough to keep the anime afloat. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the fillers and just adapted the final chapters already

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 12:06 AM

Well, the ratings are apparently good enough to keep the anime afloat. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered with the fillers and just adapted the final chapters already

They are keeping this anime on because SP doesn't have anything else that will make them enough money. If they did Naruto would have ended years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users