Close
Photo

9 month journey

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: What should their first child be? (12 member(s) have cast votes)

What should the child be?

1. Boy (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Girl (5 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

3. Twin boys (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Twin girls (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Twin boy and girl (4 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:07 AM

A/N I decided to make a NaruSaku pregnancy story. I hope you enjoy it. It's full of Comedy and heartwarming.
Chapter 1. How to tell her husband
4 years after the great Ninja War Naruto Uzumaki is now appointed Hokage . After the war against Kagiya, he had a fight with his ex best friend Sasuke. It was a intense battle but Naruto killed Sasuke just before he could reach Sakura. But before he died he told Naruto that he regrets betraying them and wishes Naruto and Sakura to take care of each other. After his death they buried him at the cemetery. Than Sakura told Naruto her feelings for him. Naruto shared the same than shared their first kiss.

2 years later he married his girlfriend Sakura Haruno. It was a big wedding with Lady Tsuande paying justice of the peace, Naruto's best man was Kiba.while Ino was the maid of honor. As soon they had their first kiss as husband and wife it was a wonderful year except for the last three weeks where Sakura got sick and went to the doctor. The doctor came back with the results to tell her the news. Sakura got excited.

"Congratulations Mrs. Uzumaki." The doctor shook her hands.

As soon as she left the hospital she went back home to get ready for her husband's coronation. After he got appointed there was a party for him.

"Sakura, Honey you okay?" He asked his wife who was still feeling a little sick.

Sakura grinned. "I'm more than okay Naruto. In fact..." She tipped her glass. "Everyone I have an announcement to make!!!"

Everyone paid attention to the Hokage's wife.

"I like to say that I am very proud of my husband for all of his hard work. He went from being the world's most annoying Baka to the most powerful ninja of Konoha. And he's gonna become a father." She teared up at that last one. Everyone gasped and cheered while Naruto's jaw dropped.

"Sakura are you pregnant?" He asked his beautiful wife who nodded.

"Yep you are gonna be a daddy Naruto." She exclaimed than Naruto picked her up bridal style and kissed her lips earning a cheer from the audience. After the kiss. He put her down carefully.

Yay. Congratulations to our favorite couple. How will Naruto handle Sakura's pregnancy? We'll find out later. Also I'm putting a poll on if they should have a boy, a girl. Twin boys or twin girls or twin boy and a girl. See ya soon.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 03 October 2014 - 05:09 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:11 AM

Wow i am gonna read this for sure.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#3 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:33 PM

My vote is for the twin boy and girl. That way you can have them have the opposite hair/eye color to their mother and father. If that's what you'd want to do with the story, that is.

#4 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

They need to have a girl <3

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:58 AM

Chapter 2. Month 2: late night cravings.

"Naruto, Honey wake up." Naruto woke up than looked at the clock.

"Sakura.... It's 2 AM. What is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Naruto... Will you go to the store and get me some chocolate and peanut butter and crackers?" She shyly asked. Naruto's eyes widen. "But... Like I said it's 2..." He was interrupted by her pouty face.

"Please?" She asks in a cute voice. Naruto tried to look away but his wife's cute face and voice wouldn't let him.

"All right. I'll go to the 24 hour mart." Naruto put on his bathrobe and shoes and walked to the store. He bought the items. Than a few minutes later he made the peanut butter, chocolate and crackers and was bout to serve it to his wife hen suddenly.....

"It's okay Naruto. I lost my appetite." Naruto's jaw dropped and fainted. This was gonna be a long 8 months.

Sorry it's short but I wanted to do the cravings first. There will be more later and next one is gonna be heartwarming.

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users