51 replies to this topic

#41 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:52 PM

Nana Mizuki as seyu killed half or even more of my intrest in this game. Poor persona tittle  :confused:

The voices will came english dubbed like they always do anyway

Edited by Nar123, 22 September 2015 - 04:52 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#42 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

Ah, well.

#43 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:05 PM

Here are the character descriptions and voice actors
http://gematsu.com/2...medium=facebook

Nana Mizuki will voice the blonde girl..hope it wont bring me tragic memories ugh

And trailer 3...i think

https://youtu.be/wvpOwQaqRXA

Sorry for the link im mobile right now

Well it appears to be one of her less annoying voices she does, the over cute voice she does (ie Hinata,) and the pompous voice, ie her voice in Cross Ange, are two sets of voices she does that annoy me, though she is talented and has quite a scale of different voices she does, some not as good as others.

YES!!! Jun Fukuyama is voicing the main charactor. he was the first and only VA I could imagine whenever I saw the charactor, not only does he remind me allot of Lalouch, he also appears to ave two similar dual charactors, one of a meek, polite high school kid and the other of overly confident grey anti-hero.

SEGA better keep the option to keep the original VO, they have 50GB of storage on disk, they really have no reason.

It seems that this is just a rumour, and Konami Europe have denied this.

http://acutegaming.n...just-lies/2015/

http://www.nintendol...ame_development

Though there may still be some truth in this as I don't know if Konami head office has come out and announced anything to deny this rumour, but as it is we should just take it asa rumour, though I doubt we'll see any games at the scale of MGSV from them ever again.

Edited by harry4e, 22 September 2015 - 11:13 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#44 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

Me: Who is Nana Mizuki?!
*Googles it; Oh she looks pretty... Looks at her VA Career...

giphy.gif

LOL. Oh hush.. lets just agree naruto never happpened.

Well it appears to be one of her less annoying voices she does, the over cute voice she does (ie Hinata,) and the pompous voice, ie her voice in Cross Ange, are two sets of voices she does that annoy me, though she is talented and has quite a scale of different voices she does, some not as good as others.

YES!!! Jun Fukuyama is voicing the main charactor. he was the first and only VA I could imagine whenever I saw the charactor, not only does he remind me allot of Lalouch, he also appears to ave two similar dual charactors, one of a meek, polite high school kid and the other of overly confident grey anti-hero.

SEGA better keep the option to keep the original VO, they have 50GB of storage on disk, they really have no reason.

It seems that this is just a rumour, and Konami Europe have denied this.

http://acutegaming.n...just-lies/2015/
http://www.nintendol...ame_development

Though there may still be some truth in this as I don't know if Konami head office has come out and announced anything to deny this rumour, but as it is we should just take it asa rumour, though I doubt we'll see any games at the scale of MGSV from them ever again.

I dont find her voice annoying or bad but if she uses a similar voice to THAT character then its gonna bring out some foul memories.. but i also doubt she will as the blonde girl here appears spunky..
She's struggling with how foreign she looks among her japanese peers. Typical problem of foreign looking gals..reminds me of that girl in btooom.

Btw will this be japanese voice and english subs or theyll dub this in english?

I just wish this can be a handheld game as i am not too comfortable with stationary consoles.

That konami thing is always floating on my feed lately.. is the gaming industry really dying?

#45 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 04:07 PM

I dont find her voice annoying or bad but if she uses a similar voice to THAT character then its gonna bring out some foul memories.. but i also doubt she will as the blonde girl here appears spunky..
She's struggling with how foreign she looks among her japanese peers. Typical problem of foreign looking gals..reminds me of that girl in btooom.

I just wish this can be a handheld game as i am not too comfortable with stationary consoles.

That konami thing is always floating on my feed lately.. is the gaming industry really dying?

Most likely it will be dubbed as Persona 3 and Persona 4 were

the Persona dub actors are really good as well so I don't think it matters

Edited by Nar123, 23 September 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#46 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:33 PM

Atlus USA never did the dual voice option for all the localized games as far as I know. But there's a first for everything but I highly doubt it. Don't want to keep my hopes up.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#47 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:44 PM

I see.. yeah doesnt matter much as long as we can understand it..

And so.. no more silent protagonist?
Or maybe he will just talk when in battle.

#48 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:39 AM

Most likely it will be dubbed as Persona 3 and Persona 4 were

the Persona dub actors are really good as well so I don't think it matters

Well storage has been an issue in the past games, Persona 3 and 4 were released on the Ps2 and Vita, where the Persona 5 they have BluRay so they should give us the option. I think the P4: Arena game has dual audio option (Both Japan and Western Release) so they might make that option available for P5.

The Games industry is not changing as much as gaming is changing in Japan, console gaming is on the decline there and more and more people are playing gamings on mobile phones in Japan, with Microtransactions not having the same stigma it has in the west, even Tokyo Game Show seems to cater more for mobile fremium games than AAA titles.

I'm the opposite, handheld games are a nuisance, I own P4: Golden on the Vita but I've yet to play it as I don't like playing on the Vita, and have been meaning to get a VitaTV for months but keep putting it of, they cost the same price as a game now.

iAnby7W.gif

#49 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:24 AM

Anyone know when it will be released in the US?

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#50 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 12:43 PM

Idk...but maybe at the end of the year?

The release date in Japan is just "summer"

#51 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

http://persona5.jp/0505/

A countdown to May 5 guys. Looks like there's going to be a huge announcement. If its not going to be a release date I'm going to lose it. Also I hope there will be a collector's edition announced. A ps4 bundle would be perfect. I held off buying a ps4 in case it happens.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#52 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 12:41 AM

On Amazon its release date is February 14. I'm so ready, I can't remember the last time I've looked forward to a game this much.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users