*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

I was wondering... except the development between these two...why do you like them?

I like them because they remind me of the reality we in...

You see a girl you like... and well, you have a crush for her for years... and even though you are not the coolest guy(Sasuke),

it gives you hope, that one day she will aknowledge you, for what you are and be with you instead of the cool/superman guy...

That goes also for the girls having a crush on a guy.. and hes totaly attracted to the beautiful girl(like a cheerleader)

Thats why i did like that couple ever since i turn up my tv and watched the 1st episode... because it fills you up with hope...

P.S. I sound a little cheesy, i know  :P

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 17 July 2014 - 05:29 AM.

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#2 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Isn't there already a thread like this?

Well I like NaruSaku because of how selfless they are with each other. It's very sweet.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#3 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:07 PM

They fit perfectly together. They have amazing teamwork. They're the two puzzle pieces. Lol

#4 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 17 July 2014 - 11:17 PM

I like Narusaku because they can totally be themselves around each other. They don't have to hide who they really are when their together.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#5 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 18 July 2014 - 10:48 PM

I like Narusaku because they can totally be themselves around each other. They don't have to hide who they really are when their together.

what episode is that singiture from

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#6 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

what episode is that singiture from

It was Naruto Shippuden episode 74.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#7 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 19 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

Bacause out of all the pairings possible in the manga, NS makes the most sense, it relates to reality the most and you don't have to do mental gymnastics when you are arguing for NS. The most important reason is that we all love Naruto and want him to succeed  and Sakura to be happy as well.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#8 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:54 AM

Because it's a great character build up. Considering Naruto who usually achieves his desires through hardwork and willpower winning Sakura's affections just fits the puzzle. It's also a good turning point for the story (Naruto being the guy Sakura dislikes the most in the beginning will turn out to be the man She loves in the end). It also makes the story unique, making it completely different from the traditional Vanilla plot series wherein the girl liked the boy from the beginning which I am already tired off

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#9 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

Well, the development makes the pairing for me...it shows why they care for each other the way they do. 

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users