Naruto is a god now. Sakura's usefulness in the medic field is gone. :C

#42 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

Well that was a nice chapter. Nice to see sakura got out alive. Madara is very evil, and now apparently things get much worse.

I liked the whole team 7 stuff Kakashi reflected on and some SS fans about to go crazy but there's still a huge problem, the lack of development, it's not a hampering to ns, I mean just wait until the time comes for future impacts, it's just dramatic suspense, sakura has a hard time on Sasuke. That much is true, but her feelings have changed despite them not going off yet, but otherwise, this is just a development reason for it to still not come, it cannot go forward still because there's no reason for Sasuke to suddenly love sakura,

Fans will flip out at it such is the violate nature of the pairing crowd but this is the same logic from a group of others who dismissed 631 and 663 as nothing despite the forward hints and speculations.

Her view on Sasuke has changed but she hasn't fully casted it off, this whole scene is going on what I said for years, it's one of her biggest traits, it's not going to go away at once, rather in some larger event then it will, for her to keep it all this time is forgone development, even as this statement came, it doesn't change the fact of what has happened otherwise, to be unable to change, if people are going on this then this would rather render the whole aspect of a hinted end pairing just debunked right there, no purpose for the Kushina foreshadow I mean you don't see hinata anywhere, she is still eating dirt. Kakashi just rementioning the same stuff as well isn't surprising. For SS fans just going up in arms like yes we are going to win, I say BS do you not see the huge plot hole and how this will just make all events simply a bad time in their relationship? It would literally be the biggest middle finger to naruto despite all his efforts on his other goals and Sasuke getting a free pass again to something he doesn't care for.

Other than that,Madara is about to go full ape crazy on them. Will sakura fight? Not sure. Otherwise we will also see sasukes real reason for "being hokage"

But as it came, I still believe ns will come, even for this mention of stuff from Kakashi, my counter arguement is simple, lack of development. Starting now or never changing defeats the purpose of character development, literally it makes sakura not have anything important in growth even to Sasuke if this never changes in the end, if anything this purely makes SS happen as I said it, simply because she hoped, sakura would never have learned the difference between ideal and real love, and that's where I still believe in ns, ns has development, SS is still missing a lot.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#43 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:53 AM

THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!!!!! Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke are officially dismissed!

I knew all those people hoping for a SS moment were not going to get it. But it still pleased me  :hehehe:

Oh, and anyone else got the feeling of Star Wars during the Madara and Obito talk? Dark side and stuff, ya know :D

Obito is the vader manipulate form the beginning by Madara (Darth sidius) all along. In other word totally, yeah :)

#44 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:54 AM

The only line that is bugging me is, "You still have feelings for someone who tried to kill you..." While I'd like to believe it was just an awkward translation and that he meant feelings of friendship, I won't make my judgement just yet. But context clues from the other parts of Kakashi's speech (and my own bias) have me thinking this is addressing Sakura's waning feelings for Sasuke. 

The other few lines about Sakura's feelings are very anti-SasuSaku. He classifies her feelings as having "changed" and are a "different feeling." This can't be good for SS.

I think Kakashi is basically saying that while Sakura may not have romantic feelings for Sasuke anymore, she still cares for his wellbeing, which shows how "kind" she is, as most people wouldn't care for someone who has tried to murder them. 

Edited by FrenchMyToast, 07 May 2014 - 06:56 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#45 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

but whateves....Naruto said SAKURA-CHAN!! YAAY *_* any interaction between them is welcomed at this point!

I liked that, too. I also liked how he touched her arm. I just love how they're so comfortable with each other, they're always touching each other and all.

Naruto is a god now. Sakura's usefulness in the medic field is gone. :C

I'm disappointed too, ugh.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#46 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

One thing I forgot to mention. Please don't take what reviewers on YouTube or other people on other forums say seriously. Because I already know they're going to try to twist this to suit their needs. Again pay attention to the dialog and what's happening and what happened in the past. Don't selectively read and ignore everything else. 

Edited by Nostradamus, 07 May 2014 - 06:56 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

I love how Sakura ALSO rushed past Sasuke to Kakashi.

Hilarious. 

#48 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:58 AM

I think for all those cheering about SS dying it may be close, I mean 635 is still fresh in my mind, sakura asked Sasuke about his goal so whatever this is, sakura may be confirming what we have been teased with last year since we saw her not trusting him. I mean it was kakashis view, but sakura still doesn't trust him and given the conflicted feelings as a way of saying this is the best judgement, sakura I believe going from this what Kakashi said and back in 635,we will finally see sasukes goal and this will come to impact sakura given the whole distrust deal.

I mean Sakura's feelings have changed in regards to him, if SS fans had to take this seriously they need to look at it like this:

Sakura would have no issues with Sasuke if she didn't bother asking about his goal to be hokage, obviously something doesn't sit right with her so this could be 635 coming to light. Sakura does feel the same in wanting to save Sasuke from darkness like naruto,but her exact feelings are what's up in the air and may be close to shifting at last as I said in my prior post, that big mental aspect on her may finally change in terms of who she loves and who she supports.

Edited by Inferno180, 07 May 2014 - 07:01 AM.

#49 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

SS is just a shimmering light that's about to fad. It's not dead, but it's getting there. I'm glad Kishi is actually addressing Sakura's feelings through Kakakshi. I'm glad she wasn't made to look like a damsel in distress. And most importantly, I'm glad that this looks like it's heading in a direction where Sakura is going to be included in this fight. My girl finally gonna shine and nothing hurts :)

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#50 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Holy crap......I...I have nothing to say. I am actually speechless. I mean we knew all about the Team 7 dynamic, but....wow. So...SS is officially dead now? I mean, all the times I have said that Sakura just sees Sasuke as a friend now is true? We have like every character say something about Naruto's and Sakura's relationship in some degree and now.....

Okay....think....first we have Minato torpedo NH ship with the Kushina comparison and now we have Kakashi torpedo SS ship with this comment...

I am...I admit I am shaking...I am...I have to read this again to make sure I am not dreaming. NS isn't canon, but...man if this isn't the way to kill SS, then I don't know what is.

As for the rest:
See? I told you guys that Madara was the real villain behind everything. Obito is just a puppet and Madara used him from the very beginning. I am glad Sasuke didn't save Sakura and it was Obito. I am glad that Obito really did go out like a real hero and learn the truth of it all.

I am glad to see Sakura again too and I am happy that she didn't get stabbed. I can actually forgive the whole rejuvenating Kakashi's eye thing  no problem. It makes about as much sense as anything else in this manga.

I am still in shock though...

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:59 AM

Why does kishi do this to Sakura though? Naruto can create eyes from thin air. What can Sakura do with her medical jutsu now? I bet in the next chapter he gives Sakura a support role and no new techniques.

#52 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

Yeap, Sakura rushing past Sasuke to Kakashi is the first noteworthy thing that I noticed.

"Feelings have changed" ---> Confirmation yeahhhhhh.

"Still have feelings" ---> Simply means that she still consider her as a nakama despite him trying to kill her, and this is in line with Kakashi's comments on how kind she is.

So no need to worry about that last one. In fact, I consider this chapter as a HUGE blow towards SasuSaku, which of course means HUGE boon towards our faction :D

#53 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Well, I must say that was quite a chapter, and it was nice to see Team Seven back together, and about to take on Madara with yet again another power up. Seriously this guy must keep them up his ass or something, but I really do hope Team Seven finds a way to put Madara away without all the friendship, and teamwork thing. Just kill the guy and put his ass down!

As far as Kakashi's comment, I'm not too sure how to take it, but it made me smile and I can already smell the kitten storm brewing on various other sites.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#54 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:02 AM

Why does kishi do this to Sakura though? Naruto can create eyes from thin air. What can Sakura do with her medical jutsu now? I bet in the next chapter he gives Sakura a support role and no new techniques.

Sakura can become a nurse and help out at the retirement home. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#55 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

Sakura can become a nurse and help out at the retirement home.

Agreed. Tsunade and Kakashi is getting quite old.

#56 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

Holy crap......I...I have nothing to say. I am actually speechless. I mean we knew all about the Team 7 dynamic, but....wow. So...SS is officially dead now? I mean, all the times I have said that Sakura just sees Sasuke as a friend now is true? We have like every character say something about Naruto's and Sakura's relationship in some degree and now.....
Okay....think....first we have Minato torpedo NH ship with the Kushina comparison and now we have Kakashi torpedo SS ship with this comment...

I am...I admit I am shaking...I am...I have to read this again to make sure I am not dreaming. NS isn't canon, but...man if this isn't the way to kill SS, then I don't know what is.
As for the rest:
See? I told you guys that Madara was the real villain behind everything. Obito is just a puppet and Madara used him from the very beginning. I am glad Sasuke didn't save Sakura and it was Obito. I am glad that Obito really did go out like a real hero and learn the truth of it all.

I am glad to see Sakura again too and I am happy that she didn't get stabbed. I can actually forgive the whole rejuvenating Kakashi's eye thing  no problem. It makes about as much sense as anything else in this manga.

Minato and naruto last year were like the combined Hiroshima and Nagasaki upon the nh fandom simply because of their reaction.

SS has gone up and down in terms of crazy but it may finally end soon, given the whole distrust on 635 and now sakura asking Sasuke abut his goal, SS may be coming in the end and about to retire. I mean kakashis words are one thing but obviously an issue in regards to Sasuke still bothers sakura, SS would come if there wasn't an issue and well there is an issue. I mean development wise yes that's one thing SS has no time left to address but this well, some may call us crazy but SS is possibly about to end in the future.

#57 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:06 AM

And we didn't even get an explanation for it, either. Naruto has as much knowledge of the jutsu (or whatever it is) as the reader does, nothing. Asspull no jutsu.

I just really want to know what Sakura will do... Hopefully she'll channel the 'Sasori fight' Sakura. I want to see my baby fight!

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#58 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

As for the rest:

you know what else james team 7 is gonna fight juubi madara just like I predicted I just hope no k11 show up besides aren't they dealing with another situation

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#59 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

I'm still taken aback that Naruto instantly created an eye.

Earlier he saved Gai from certain death. Now he keeps Kakashi from being eyeless.

Kishimoto really doesn't want any of his semi-central cast to die now, does he? The lengths he's been going to to keep any major players from dying are absolutely insane.

It's making Neji's death even more sad and disappointing. Like he sloppily pushed that in there to say "see, I can kill my characters!" to try and silence those who were criticizing him, only to prove time and time again later that he really can't and it's an empty gesture.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#60 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV