tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#22 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

Also props to googleismyfriend he was right about team 7 bond being more important, plotwise at least.

#23 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

he said liked in the past. The feelings she has for him are feelings of friendship. Look, SS is sinking since chapter 635, don't you see that everytime Sakura's feelings for Sasuke are brought up it's on a bad light. 

No, I got that. I just have an issue with the way Kakashi said it.

#24 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:41 AM

So, whoever predicted that Obito was going to kamui Sakura out was correct! Nice.
And we found that Madara did indeed orchestrate Rin's death, as if that wasn't obvious already...

On page fourteen, where Sakura asks how Naruto did that (he gave Kakashi a kittening eye, wth. OP much? he can heal and everything and ughhhugh), and Sasuke told Naruto not to let his guard down, I was thinking, "very team 7-like," and in the next page Kakashi begins to remember young team 7. Lmao.

I knew that Sasuke wasn't going to save Sakura, but I still don't like this (for me, personally, cause I just wish that they would move on completely from Sasuke but yeah.. that's just me lmao). I think what really bugged me about it is how Kakashi was talking as if Sakura retaining feelings for Sasuke after he tried to kill her is somehow a good thing. No thanks. And I get that obviously Sakura's feelings aren't the same as they used to be, but the way it's worded just puts me off.

So, Team 7 fighting together again, then? I'm hoping it'll be better than the last time that happened. Since Madara has both eyes I'm not sure how Sakura (and Kakashi, for that matter) is supposed to do much against him, to be honest...

Edited by Hiraishin, 07 May 2014 - 07:35 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#25 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:41 AM

Why Sakura chan....WHY??? Of all times...WHY????? :(

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#26 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

I need raws for this chapter pronto!! 

I think the raw won't change anything, the words won't change, Kakashi will still have said "You still have feelings" and "liked" at the past tense. This is the chapter we were waiting for years, a confirmation of Sakura not liking Sasuke anymore, at least not in the same way. She still car about him ("You still have feelings for the one who tried to kill you") but she doesn't love him anymore ("your feelings have changed" and "likED"). 

@narusaku256: What's up with Sakura?

Edited by 咲耶姫, 07 May 2014 - 06:43 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#27 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

My thought

#28 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:44 AM

This is the death of SS and you can't imagine how happy I am that this horrible ship died.

#29 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

So, whoever predicted that Obito was going to kamui Sakura out was correct! Nice.
And we found that Madara did indeed orchestrate Rin's death, as if that wasn't obvious already...

On page fourteen, where Sakura asks how Naruto did that (he gave Kakashi a kittening eye, wth. OP much? he can heal and everything and ughhhugh), and Sasuke told Naruto not to let his guard down, I was thinking, "very team 7-like," and in the next page Kakashi begins to remember young team 7. Lmao.

Ugh... I knew that Sasuke wasn't going to save Sakura, but this is worse. :\ I think what really bugged me about it is how Kakashi was talking as if Sakura retaining feelings for Sasuke after he tried to KILL HER is somehow a good thing. No thanks.

So, Team 7 fighting together again, then? I'm hoping it'll be better than the last time that happened. Since Madara has both eyes I'm not sure how Sakura (and Kakashi, for that matter) is supposed to do much against him, to be honest...

He said "liked" not like. If you look at when he was remembering them when they were younger. Naruto was a nobody, talentless and wanted to be hokage, Sakura had feelings for Sasuke and Sasuke wanted to kill itachi. I think this chapter is showing you the growth of team 7. Naruto becoming strong. Sasuke finally killing itachi and Sakura growing out of her crush for sasuke.

#30 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

sigh

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#31 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:46 AM

Wait whats kakashi gonna do now without a sharingan?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#32 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

Naruto created an eye.

That is all.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#33 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Some you guys don't understand Kakashi's words. He basically means that even if she likes him her feelings are not as strong as they used to be, and she is still willing to be his friend even after he tried to kill her.

Edited by Elicit, 07 May 2014 - 07:42 AM.

#34 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Why Sakura chan....WHY??? Of all times...WHY????? :(

Why what? Her feelings have started to change  as Kakashi said.

The second thing he says makes more sense imo when read as "you still care for him and you want to save him from darkness" when he says have feelings these are the type of feelings I believe kakashi meant. Friendship, caring and thigns like that, feelings like how Naruto has.

#35 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

cool chapter, but just how some Narusaku fans are confused about this chapter I can totally see Sasusaku fans taking this and saying it's the opposite of what we think.

but whateves....Naruto said SAKURA-CHAN!! YAAY *_* any interaction between them is welcomed at this point!

poor Obito though.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#36 mone_

mone_

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!!!!! Sakura's romantic feelings for Sasuke are officially dismissed!

I knew all those people hoping for a SS moment were not going to get it. But it still pleased me  :hehehe:

Oh, and anyone else got the feeling of Star Wars during the Madara and Obito talk? Dark side and stuff, ya know :D

Edited by mone_, 07 May 2014 - 06:50 AM.

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:49 AM

Guys, chill! Really. We kittening talked about this for years and agreed on the fact that yes, Sakura is NOT IN LOVE WITH SASUKE ANYMORE, but that she still considers him a part of Team 7 and therefore,s till has "feelings" for him... But as a NAKAMA!

What's so hard, really?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#38 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:50 AM

It just strikes me as that she still considers Sasuke important enough to save despite him trying to kill her. Not "have feelings" as in "she still wuv him"

#39 Ariya

Ariya

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:50 AM

I totally did not predict SasuSaku going out the way it did... wow, a direct decimation.

If it wasn't for the opposing fandom I probably would not feel as much joy from this chapter as I currently do, but, oh wow, am I just very excited

I think people are getting the wrong idea though "You still love him after he tried to kill you" does not contradict the previous "Your feelings have changed". Different kinds of love, the same type, actually, as Naruto feels for Sasuke- friendship

Poor Obito though, he just does not catch any breaks, ever.

Can't wait to see all of Team 7 back in action once again ^^

(Now that Naruto can restore body parts and stuff, Sakura can no longer just be the designated Medical Nin- and as bad as that sounds, I hope it brings out her other talents instead of pushing her aside) 

#40 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:51 AM

Ugh... I knew that Sasuke wasn't going to save Sakura, but this is worse. :\ I think what really bugged me about it is how Kakashi was talking as if Sakura retaining feelings for Sasuke after he tried to KILL HER is somehow a good thing. No thanks. And I get that obviously Sakura's feelings aren't the same as they used to be, but the way it's worded just puts me off.

Read it again. Kakashi said :  Even if you still like him, it's probably a different feeling. (meaning romance is over ). You still have feeling for the one who tried to kill you ( meaning she still consider and affected by him, like a friend or a teammate, most people would just forget that kind of guy or just plain hate him.)

I think it just show that Sakura evolved as a character and moved on without being inconsiderate. Both her and Naruto wanted to saved him from darkness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users