1040 replies to this topic

#21 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

Ok, I'm going I'll admit I don't really like Hinata, but...

Let's just celebrate our otp and ignore her. The whole tripping over thing was basically her story in a nutshell. She tries hard, but Kishimoto doesn't really want to make her relevant. Not exactly funny...

Edited by Nefertieh, 22 January 2014 - 07:11 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#22 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

Ugh, just seeing Hinata makes me sick to my stomach. What was the point of including her in the chapter at all? All she did was trip and fall on her face.

Obviously milking the fanwars though it didn't help NH at all. I hope we get some heartfelt dialogue from Sakura!

#23 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

This chapter was amazing for me omfg. We got spiral guy talking about 'bowel movements' again, lots of Sakura, and the Third actually doing something this time! Hinata falling on her face, and Sakura conveniently being the only one between her, Tsunade and Shizune to have chakra left to use medical ninjutsu.

NaruSaku goodness was great of course... My babieess! Medical ninjutsu won't work though... WHAT DID KURAMA TELL GAARA DAMMIT. Guess we'll find out next chapter... IN TWO WEEKS.

So yeah, overall, great chapter. Even got some GaaSaku interaction, HYFR.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:10 AM

I give Kishi credit that he made a way to exclude Hinata because she is the kind to run to him, but luckily (YES!) her chakra ran out. Now, she can't move and can only hope the spirit of Neji helps. It's like asking God, only asking someone who you actually know, so this is a good way for her to be dismissed. Now, it's all Sakura and Karin caring about their heroes. I love it. Only one problem....

A WEEK BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

I'm definitely excited about the next chapter because Sakura doesn't even know what put him in this state yet. I think when she finds out it was because Kurama was extracted, we'll get a huge reaction.

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#26 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:12 AM

Ugh, just seeing Hinata makes me sick to my stomach. What was the point of including her in the chapter at all? All she did was trip and fall on her face.

I guess it only seems fair she has a role in this 'pairing centric' chapter. Remember, a lot of her character stems around sympathy.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:12 AM

guys that chapter felt great amirite?

41630-Snow-White-SNL-High-Five-gif-ftXM.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#28 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

Seriously Kishi like to make a difference between Sakura and Hinata . Sakura chose to fight for his life having faith in Naruto on the other hand Hinata just give up on him she give up of his life she proclaimed him dead already  not cool Hinata  i say with this the war is over :)))

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#29 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

So is this the parallel universe 615?

Ah who knows, I really want to know what Kurama and Gaara's plan is but I love how Sakura is being presumably being taken to where Sasuke is, outside of Kakashi and Tsunade its like the main characters and main secondary characters in one place.

It's suppose to be a big dramatic chapter but honestly I was chuckling for the entire second half, I felt bad for Hinata because of it ah that Hinata the grace of an elephant.

#30 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

I'm definitely excited about the next chapter because Sakura doesn't even know what put him in this state yet. I think when she finds out it was because Kurama was extracted, we'll get a huge reaction.

yeah once gaara explains next chapter shes gonna break down

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#31 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

Anyone notice the similarity between Sakura and Chiyo this chapter?

Chiyo and Sakura

#32 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:16 AM

Anyone notice the similarity between Sakura and Chiyo this chapter?

Chiyo and Sakura

.....I hope Sakura doesn't do that though T^T I want her to liveee

but I also want Naruto to liveee.......can't we have both?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#33 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:16 AM

i can only imagine how nh fans are reacting

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#34 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

Ok, I'm going I'll admit I don't really like Hinata, but...

I second that. Let's enjoy the ns moments and don't waste our time and energy on Hinata. If anything, the scene sums up her importance in Naruto's life. She cares, but life have its own way, and may not be always according to what one wished for.

I really like the scene between Naruto and Sakura. The way she pledged for Naruto to keep alive is more or less what I would've imagine. She's not the crybaby and lovey dovey type of woman, which makes her character stands out.

a fierce women to protect her beloved ones. The final page says it all about the main heroes love life.. And probably will foreshadow how the relationship will be established moving forward.

enjoy the show comrades, and no bashing please ;)

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

SO IS SAKURA JOINING THE KAGE AS THE LAST DEFENSE AGAINST MADARA? IS THIS CONFIRMATION THAT SAKURA IS KAGE-ISH LEVEL?

Doubtful. She's currently flying about on Gaara's sand trying to heal Naruto. Unless Kishi intends to have Naruto's dying body sent to the frontlines as baggage (a highly impractical decision considering Madara's intentions), she's probably being transferred over to Minato and Kakashi. Or it's possible that they're being sent to an isolated part of the battlefield where Sakura can safely perform medical ninjutsu. It wouldn't make sense to have her sent out anyway when not even the Hokages can defeat Madara.

Edited by Atheck, 22 January 2014 - 07:19 AM.

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

kishi delivere :zaru:

#37 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:18 AM

I kittening love this chapter. Whenever Sakura appears, it becomes an insta-fave most of the time. A life without Naruto to her is likely no life at all. This is where feelings should be released imo. :-)

#38 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Doubtful. She's currently flying about on Gaara's sand trying to heal Naruto. Unless Kishi intends to have Naruto's dying body sent to the frontlines as baggage (a highly impractical decision considering Madara's intentions), she's probably being transferred over to Minato or Kakashi. Or it's possible that they're being sent to an isolated part of the battlefield where Sakura can safely perform medical ninjutsu. It wouldn't make sense to have her sent out anyway when not even the Hokages can defeat Madara.

Yeah, I was confused by that but arianrad cleared it up for me, as you did.  Thank you!

#39 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

A week break is gonna kill me, well played Kishimoto

#40 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

YOOOO guys look what megi posted in the predictions thread:

• Sai gets hurt

• Yamato doesn't appear

• my Gaara x Naruto x Sakura dreams come true

and what did we get this chapter?? hellll yeah, me2 megi, me2.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users