459 replies to this topic

#21 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:38 AM

OMG I WISH SOMEONE WOULD KILL THE TROLLS!!!. I'm so annoyed why is it when I post my opinion wheather its here, or NF some IDIOT makes it look like its my first time reading the manga, or something?. no you stupid idiots this isn't my first freaking week in the freaking paring, and no idiot on NF I'm not "just tuning in", or way behind. and to the doofus here who thinks its my first time I said I gave up on narusaku...I know its going to happen but I just said that because it sounds like sakura is only once again all about sasuke-kun more than naruto. yes these have crossed my mind:how about in the kn4 when she cared and got emotional over naruto?, how about the FREAKING CPR KISS SCENE?, NOW FREAKING SASUKE'S HER ONLY INTEREST?!.

NO YOU IDIOT TROLL. STOP BEING AN IDIOT, STOP TROLLING, AND GET A FREAKING BRAIN OR DIE ONE. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE I DONT BELONG IN A FREAKING FANDOM WHEN I WAS FREAKING ROOTING FOR NARUSAKU

I'M A FREAKING NARUTO FANGIRL. so I'm sorry if when I see sakura go "sasuke-kun" I get annoyed.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 25 June 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#22 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

this is where I like to read the manga:http://www.mangatank...naruto/c677/all

since it can be read all in one page, and I don't have to click and wait for the next page to load lol

Handy!

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#23 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:27 AM

UPDATE:I deleted my tumblr account. the MOMENT someone hearts, and THEN dishearts one of my blog posts' posts' I'm done for good. that's why I left I'm DONE. I know I had 30 something followers'. but, I'm too much of an oversensitive person. one who can't handle rejection well from now on I'll just be a lurker, and read posts, and blogs of narusaku. guess if I don't fit in in this fandom I really don't fit in anywhere.

Yeah, people are like that. I've had two followers on Twitter, both unfollowed me within a few days. I was like "what's the deal, man?" lol But there could have been any number of reasons, really. 

I don't know how tumblr works, but a few times on dA I favorited some things totally by accident. The first time that happened the artist thanked me, and I didn't want to hurt their feelings, so I was all "sure, no problem" and kept the drawing in my favorites.

And there's always going to be people who just don't care, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#24 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

OMG I WISH SOMEONE WOULD KILL THE TROLLS!!!. I'm so annoyed why is it when I post my opinion wheather its here, or NF some IDIOT makes it look like its my first time reading the manga, or something?. no you stupid idiots this isn't my first freaking week in the freaking paring, and no idiot on NF I'm not "just tuning in", or way behind. and to the doofus here who thinks its my first time I said I gave up on narusaku...I know its going to happen but I just said that because it sounds like sakura is only once again all about sasuke-kun more than naruto. yes these have crossed my mind:how about in the kn4 when she cared and got emotional over naruto?, how about the FREAKING CPR KISS SCENE?, NOW FREAKING SASUKE'S HER ONLY INTEREST?!.

NO YOU IDIOT TROLL. STOP BEING AN IDIOT, STOP TROLLING, AND GET A FREAKING BRAIN OR DIE ONE. I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE ACTING LIKE I DONT BELONG IN A FREAKING FANDOM WHEN I WAS FREAKING ROOTING FOR NARUSAKU

I'M A FREAKING NARUTO FANGIRL. so I'm sorry if when I see sakura go "sasuke-kun" I get annoyed.

Your anger and disappointment both are understandable. Not against the user this is pointed at but your general take on things recently. I do not completely agree with you but yes the SS interactions have got me annoyed too. You are not the only one. You remember when Kishi said Hinata fans are noisy and Sakura is his freaking heroine? That means he does holds Sakura in high regards and her full reverse throttle on development is what he is doing for a purpose. I do think he has a good reason for this and is a set up for something. Maybe we should wait. And don't give up on NS now since it is in its last level now and giving up now would be like quitting at the last moment. This just a suggestion. Whether you wanna follow it or not is entirely your call :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#25 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

:). thanks for reading my blog. I hope we do get a narusaku moment sometime. this chapter was funny though. the sexy jutsu part lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 25 June 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#26 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

:). thanks for reading my blog.

Anytime :D. Btw I hope I did not offend you in any way. It would be great if I can hear your take on the post I made here recently. Again its your choice, whether to respond or not :D.

Edit: Yes, we will surely get one :D. The key is....to be patient. I know it is difficult but it will be worth it :D

Edited by narusaku256, 25 June 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#27 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:06 PM

nope im not offended. wich post do you want my take on?

#28 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

nope im not offended. wich post do you want my take on?

Are you really gonna give on NS. I think the answer is 'no' but I still wanna know your call.

#29 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

nope I'm not giving up on NS

#30 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:15 PM

are you from Alabama? the area code here is 256 lol. anyways THAT WOULD BE SO COOL if in the end  naruto, AND sakura defeated kaguya TOGETHER lol. who knows maybe that'll happen, or something where she gets to play sidekick to the coolest hero ever lol

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 25 June 2014 - 12:18 PM.

#31 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

are you from Alabama? the area code here is 256 lol. anyways THAT WOULD BE SO COOL if in the end  naruto, AND sakura defeated kaguya TOGETHER lol. who knows maybe that'll happen, or something where she gets to play sidekick to the coolest hero ever lol

No. I am not from Alabama. Hell I am not from U.S.A either XD. I am from India :D. I do respect women and I am a pervert in a funny way but not in a serious way. Just in case if you are thinking....I know given the recent horrible crimes committed against women in my country the way world views us in that aspect is not good. But I want you to know that these are just few kitten who spoil the rep of a country and not every Indian is like that. Anyways, back to the topic.....yes that'd really be fun :D. I do hope it goes that way actually.

Edited by narusaku256, 25 June 2014 - 12:26 PM.

#32 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

cool. I love the narusaku build up. those two really do make a cute couple lol.

#33 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:31 PM

cool. I love the narusaku build up. those two really do make a cute couple lol.

No doubt about it either :D

#34 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Btw....you do belong to this fandom :D

#35 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

I like playing with the smileys...actually I've never played with the smileys... but the naruto/sakura smileys are so cool

:naruto5:+ :sakura3:= :narusaku:

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 25 June 2014 - 08:22 PM.

#36 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

I like playing with the smileys...actually I've never played with the smileys... but the naruto/sakura smileys are so cool

:naruto5:+ :sakura3:= :narusaku:

NaruSaku forever :D   :nslove:  

Edited by Iwantbuns, 25 June 2014 - 09:03 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#37 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

I wonder if fanfiction.net has any narusaku stories that are over 100, or more chapters'. I think there are a few but I wish I could find a list or a large community[c2] of narusaku fanfics all over 100 or more chapters'.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 27 June 2014 - 08:32 AM.

#38 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

I wonder if fanfiction.net has any narusaku stories that are over 100, or more chapters'. I think there are a few but I wish I could find a list or a large community[c2] of narusaku fanfics all over 100 or more chapters'.

Well, maybe it has! Quite a possibility

#39 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

okay...why is someone saying ss is going to happen...and its a narusaku shipper?

#40 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:42 AM

OMG!...I bet sakura's going to find real naruto while clone naruto, and obito find sasuke. did ya see her worry about naruto? YAY!. well, anyway. mini narusaku moment I HOPE we get a bigger one in an upcoming one.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 02 July 2014 - 07:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users