Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46718 replies to this topic

#46021 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:13 AM

In that case, I can say that you came before a short while I show up :roll:

So I brought you back?

Guess I have that effect on women.

Anyone such a light sleeper like meeeeee? :argh:
How can I upgrade to be heavy sleeper I need it so baaaaaaaaad :argh: :argh:

Do you really need it?

Everyone's body is different and while we all need sleep, we don't need a specific amount of sleep per night. So the question is now after you started to sleep less, do you feel tired? Do you feel that you need more sleep or is it because you want more sleep?

giphy.gif

You got married or is it an inside joke :OOOOO ?

She and I are married, what you did not know?

giphy.gif

Tell me about it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#46022 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

Take a break. You see too much meat, you eat too much meat, you have enough meat on your life. You need veggies, you need fruits :comfort2:

MEAT IS LIFE!!!!  :rawr:  :rawr:  :rawr:  .

z84e1K8.gif

giphy.gif

:umm:

Try milk with honey.

I don't drink milk only coffee  :pimp: .

1511102074_jason-statham-drinks-coffee.g

Tell me about it.

Yeah! Happens every time when I'm absent for to long, and I'm to lazy to go read through all the pages  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46023 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:18 AM

:umm:
Try milk with honey.

I don't like sweet milk :ermm:
Does it help you as well?

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46024 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:20 AM

MEAT IS LIFE!!!!  :rawr:  :rawr:  :rawr:  .
z84e1K8.gif
giphy.gif
I don't drink milk only coffee  :pimp: .
1511102074_jason-statham-drinks-coffee.g .

I know. I like it too :roll:
But you need more spinach and broccoli :plots:

Do not hide under jason statham's face, Mr. Bean!!!! :lmao:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46025 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:27 AM

Do you really need it?
Everyone's body is different and while we all need sleep, we don't need a specific amount of sleep per night. So the question is now after you started to sleep less, do you feel tired? Do you feel that you need more sleep or is it because you want more sleep?

I need it. Because when I'm home at 1.30 pm I will feel really tired and before I start another work at 2 or 3 pm. Maybe if I could take a nap fast and deep, that would help me refresh a bit. :umm:

#46026 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

I know. I like it too :roll:
But you need more spinach and broccoli :plots:

Do not hide under jason statham's face, Mr. Bean!!!! :lmao:

Aha!!! But do you understand the meat does it speaks to you?!  :monocle:.

Since I'm not a rabbit I don't think so!!!  :hm:.

giphy.gif 

:hm:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46027 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:21 AM

Aha!!! But do you understand the meat does it speaks to you?!  :monocle:.
Since I'm not a rabbit I don't think so!!!  :hm:.

giphy.gif 
:hm:

I don't need to understand, I just to be hungry and eat th
em! :P
Bunnies are so fluffy and cuuuuute! They do binkies when they're happy! :happyfloat:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I don't believe nobody tells you you look like rowan atkinson. :hm:

#46028 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 11:56 AM

I don't need to understand, I just to be hungry and eat th
em! :P
Bunnies are so fluffy and cuuuuute! They do binkies when they're happy! :happyfloat:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I don't believe nobody tells you you look like rowan atkinson. :hm:

:twitch: You don't deserve meat at all!!! The Meat God will punish you, no more meat for you!!!  :rawr: .

:roll: They're also very tasty once you put them in the oven!!!  :drool:.

DSCF7860.jpg

:smack:  :smack:  :smack: .

Well believe it sister!!!  :yucky: .   

Edited by FireFox, 25 February 2018 - 11:58 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

#46029 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 12:43 PM

:twitch: You don't deserve meat at all!!! The Meat God will punish you, no more meat for you!!!  :rawr: .
DSCF7860.jpg

:smack:  :smack:  :smack: .
Well believe it sister!!!  :yucky: .   

Do not dare to touch them with your dirty hands!!! I wilk protect bunnies no matter what! :rawr:
I don't eat meat as much as you. I only eat chicken beef and goat :superior: You eat everything :glare: God will punish you instead :kukuku:

Sister?! :argh: yesterday I am an enemy, then an ally, then now I am a sister?!
Then where's my share of parents' small house? I only want that :hm:

#46030 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

Do not dare to touch them with your dirty hands!!! I wilk protect bunnies no matter what! :rawr:
I don't eat meat as much as you. I only eat chicken beef and goat :superior: You eat everything :glare: God will punish you instead :kukuku:

Sister?! :argh: yesterday I am an enemy, then an ally, then now I am a sister?!
Then where's my share of parents' small house? I only want that :hm:

:roll: .

giphy.gif

Sorry did you say something? I couldn't hear you I'm to busy from enjoying this delicious bunny  :chuckle: .

:P As if!!! More like he will reward me and send me to Meat Heaven where I'll be the Meat Ambassador and I can eat all the meat I want!!!  :kukuku:.

It was a figure of speech don't get your hopes up you get nothing!!!  :twitch:  . Besides even if you were my sister I would have made sure you got married and move out to your hubby's place and I get the whole house, so happy ending for all!!!  :th_yeah:  :kukuku:.       

Posted Image                                                            

#46031 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:09 PM

:roll: .
giphy.gif
Sorry did you say something? I couldn't hear you I'm to busy from enjoying this delicious bunny  :chuckle: .

:P As if!!! More like he will reward me and send me to Meat Heaven where I'll be the Meat Ambassador and I can eat all the meat I want!!!  :kukuku:.

It was a figure of speech don't get your hopes up you get nothing!!!  :twitch:  . Besides even if you were my sister I would have made sure you got married and move out to your hubby's place and I get the whole house, so happy ending for all!!!  :th_yeah:  :kukuku:.       

Watch out! I will go to sleep! :hm: We will continue tomorrow :hm: :hm: :hm:

#46032 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:38 PM

Watch out! I will go to sleep! :hm: We will continue tomorrow :hm: :hm: :hm:

OK! I'll be eating rabbits while you sleep  :fu:

P.S. I may come the next Saturday or Sunday my new work schedule is a mess!!!  :sweatdrop:

Posted Image                                                            

#46033 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

what kind of milk? I used to try it, but it didn't suceed
Isn't it just like a trait? It's sonething that's not really bother me. It's just when I really nees to Use my free time well, I would like to sleep

Any kind of milk I think. If it's not bothering you then just lay down and see if you'll fall asleep in your free time :D

giphy.gif

You got married or is it an inside joke :OOOOO ?

Guess whos winning the olympics guys BTW

It's a joke :argh: He said ' Honeymoon ' and I flipped the word to ' Chocolatemoon'. Imagine a moon made of chocolate :P

Scandinavia ? :D

Have another one..

HTTP2ltZy5hbGx3Lm1uL2NvbnRlbnQvajAvYWIvb

I had that those two sentences flipflopped on accident. 

You'll get turned on just to see me jealous. You are worse than a she-devil 

Not even Milie 

I feel like eating custard XD

What's done is done :monocle:

Nah. I don't think so :th_yeah:

Milan is the exception >XD

giphy.gif

That's because you're too lazy to think :hehehe:

So I brought you back?

Guess I have that effect on women.

Guess you're still sleep talking and dreaming :smug:

How many sheep do you see ?  :rainbowsheep:

Yes, they do binkies when they're happy. Also, circling around you and nibbling you mean they like you X3

DSCF7860.jpg

You're the Carnivorous Monster. That's your mode when you eat too much meat. We always calm you down to return to normal :monocle:

Edited by T XD, 25 February 2018 - 04:06 PM.

#46034 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

That's because you're too lazy to think :hehehe:

You're the Carnivorous Monster. That's your mode when you eat too much meat. We always calm you down to return to normal :monocle:

That's....................True  :hm:

The only way to calm me down is to satisfy my belly by feeding me more meat!!!  :pimp:  :kukuku:

Posted Image                                                            

#46035 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

No, I don't think so. It's been a habit, I think. I used to be at the bed at 9 and sleep at 10 :umm: I never think that I'm a workaholic :sweat:
Sleep all along day is not good. Is that how doctor usually give medicine? When I overslept my body felt soooo tired.

Once you reach the 30 year mark, you will have less energy. You will become more tire than you were in your twenties and teens.

These ones you can purchase at a convient store near you that has a pharmacy. You don't need doctor's prescription. 

Yeah. Only in LALA land  :lmao:

giphy.gif

You missed the big Party Pooper  :monocle:

I feel like eating custard XD

What's done is done

Nah. I don't think so

Milan is the exception >XD

And you shall have it, Ma'am

248a9680-742a-41fe-a492-4f72aba578fe.jpg

It's done. Now the big question is how do we meet  :plots:

Why is my Spidy Lying Detecting Senses are tingling  :twitch:

And a certain someone  :whistling:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46036 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 12:46 AM

I don't like sweet milk :ermm:
Does it help you as well?

not together, drink milk and eat 1 spoon of honey.

#46037 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:05 AM

Looks like I climbed over the 4 month old Author's Block for now.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46038 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

tenor.gif?itemid=3457204

Posted Image                                                            

#46039 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:58 AM

tenor.gif?itemid=3457204

How is work, mas? I am tired too. I am juggling between two classes now :twitch:

#46040 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

not together, drink milk and eat 1 spoon of honey.

I try to avoid putting my phone near me when I need to sleep and it helps :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users