22 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:40 PM

Well here we go again another rant. But before that I want to mention something, something that I’ve already told someone here on this forum. It’s time for me to come out of the closet, not in that way. It’s time for me to confess, I’ve wanted to say this for some time but I could never find the right moment.

I am not a NaruSaku shipper. Yeah you read that right, I’m not a NS shipper,  I’ve never shipped NS. At least not in the way I see a shipper. I’ve never looked at Naruto and Sakura and said “Wow those two look so cute together. I really hope they end up together.” I never did that. You see I knew that those two would end up together because their relationship was part of the narrative. It always was.

Ever since I started Naruto I always looked at what the narrative is telling me, I do that for all the stories. I do like Naruto and Sakura but that’s because of what the narrative showed us. It showed how selfless the bond between these two was and how realistic the two of them are when interacting with each other. It showed how close they are.  They started from nothing really but ended up being the most developed.

You see the relationship between Naruto and Sakura is entwined with the narrative. It’s part of the narrative no one can deny this. The themes, the morals, the lessons, dreams, everything is connected to those two, even the main plot. I didn’t like them because they looked cute together. I liked them because they were a part of the story. Here’s the thing since the relationship between those two is entwined with pretty much everything in this story, if you destroy that it will set a chain of events in motion that will destroy everything in its path. Think of it as the domino effect. Once one piece falls, it takes with it everyone single one of the remaining pieces. You have seen the effects of that with your own eyes in this “ending”.

Now I have to tell you something. Do not think for one second that you read the story wrong, that it was done in this way because it was all a giant red herring. That all of this was planned. Because it’s not a red herring and it wasn’t planned. You didn’t read it wrong and it wasn’t a red herring.

As you may have noticed or not the “ending” that we got isn’t really an ending. It’s just advertisement for that garbage movie and the continuation. That’s all it really is. And it should never be considered by anyone as canon. I’ll explain a bit later why it should never be considered canon by anyone.

And I’m not saying this because I didn’t get the ending that I was expecting. It’s because of what an ending is supposed to do. I’ve already explained what an ending should be in my rant called “One Last Rant” go check it out in order to understand.

Now I’m not a writer however I’m someone who understands what goes in a story and what shouldn’t go. I do not claim to be an expert. I just understand this a bit better than some of you. And I’m sure someone here knows more about stories than I do or maybe more than I ever will.

Like I said before do not think for one second that this really where the story was headed. That this was planned or that you misinterpreted. Because you didn’t.

I’m going tell you exactly where the story was headed. And I’m doing this by simply analyzing the narrative.

Space reasons 1

Space reasons 2
Space reasons 3

Space reasons 4

To be continued...

Edited by Nostradamus, 30 June 2015 - 11:11 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

I see this is it,I will always going to  remember these rants, one last Naruto rant would be  good  to end all this.

Edited by Liu bie, 01 July 2015 - 01:56 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:08 AM

However the damage they did, does not end there. There’s more. Wait until you see what they did to Naruto’s character. They assassinated his character. They literally made him into an emotional retard. What I mean by that is that the movie tells us this guy never understood the difference between romantic love and his love for ramen. Because he compares romantic love to his love for ramen. Romantic love. Food love. Yeah whoever wrote this movie needs to be shot in the head. We need get rid of such stupid people.

Space Reasons 1
Space Reasons 2
Space Reasons 3
Space Reasons 4

So let’s make a summary for the movie and let’s see what they got wrong.

1. Naruto learned Kage Bunshin No Jutsu in chapter 1, not before chapter 1 – manga fact.

2. Naruto never gives up no matter what – manga fact.

3. Naruto knows the difference between romantic love, food love, fatherly love, brotherly love etc. – manga fact.

4. The moon was created by the Rikudou Sennin to seal the Juubi’s body. No one lives on the moon – manga fact.

5. Genjutsu doesn’t work on a Jinchuuriki that is friends with the beast, unless it’s IT – manga fact.

6. The Hyuuga’s are irrelevant and there’s no such thing as a Byakugan Princess. Only the Sharingan and Rinnengan matter – manga fact.

7. Naruto’s love for Sakura has nothing to do with his rivalry with Sasuke – manga fact.

8. In the “Naruto” universe items don’t possess magical powers to move around like the scarf in The Last does – manga fact.

9. Sakura is the one that got bullied because of her forehead, not Hinata – manga fact.

10. Naruto as a kid was lonely and because of that he did a lot of stupid things in order for someone to notice him. So he won’t be alone anymore. The first person to truly notice him was Iruka, then came Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi etc. While Hinata was never there for him – manga fact.

Oh Yeah this movie really is part of “Naruto” canonical material. (Sarcasm)

Just two more parts and it's over. Please don't kill me. :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 01 July 2015 - 02:21 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#4 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:03 AM

Keep it going. Hey can I come out the closet too? I mean, it's not a secret since I've said it over and over, but I'm not an NS shipper anymore either. The only reason why I liked them because I too honestly believed that the story was heading their way. But since the arrival of Hinata more and more in scenes I actually developed a fond love over Sakura and Naruto's relationship more. But now it's all over.  :zaru:

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:12 AM

Thank you for summary number 7.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

Now here’s the truth showing Naruto and Hinata together in the last chapter without any explanation on how exactly they got together would’ve been a million times better than this.

And that says a lot. Because in writing one of the major rules is to explain things, to give exposition. However in this case not giving any explanation on how Naruto ended up with Hinata is better than giving us this movie. Because it’s better to not know than to have everything destroyed and we the readers/viewers treated like idiots and insulted. Telling us that Naruto views women as trophies is insane.

Telling us that the character that never gives up no matter what ends up giving up because of bimbo that he had no interest in is asinine. And everything else they did.

Yet again space reasons 1
Yet again space reasons 2

Yet again space reasons 3

Yet again space reasons 4

Now I’m sure after reading this you might think that I’ve become a Kishi defender. That I’m defending him. Not really because even though I said I believe he was forced to adapt to someone else’s decision that still doesn’t excuse what he did. He’s still responsible for this because he allowed it to happen. Because unless his contract said “If you don’t do as we say; we’ll sue your pants off of you” then he has no excuse for what happened. He could’ve easily said “If you guys what to do this fine but do it without me. I quit.” He holds equal blame for this. He allowed it to happen. Hell even if his contract really said that he still should’ve had the balls to say no.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#7 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

To be honest, what I hate most out of what Naruto (the series) has become is the way Kishi butchered Naruto as a character. He's not the Naruto I fell in love with. I never thought Naruto and Sakura looked cute together either but the way their relationship was developed and how much Naruto was shown to have genuine feelings for Sakura were what made me ship them. Part 2, where their relationship really developed, was when the shipping started. The fact that Kishi, and those who were involved in writing the storyline of The Last, made his feelings for her out to be THAT shallow completely baffled me. That's just not how Naruto is, or was. It was seriously out of character. I just have no idea what went wrong.

15f62c4.png

#8 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

It's crazy but pretty much everything you said reciprocates how I felt about NS and everything that happened with the Naruto Ending.

Like you said, I only pushed NS because that was the direction of the narrative of the story (+ Plus it made me appreciate Sakura alot more )

But then everything established in the manga became pointless  :happy:

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

I’ve talked about all the crap that SP did with the movie so let’s move on to what Kishi did with his last volume/ending. I’m only going to talk about that because to be honest if I want I could talk about all the bad things he did in the entire manga but this rant is already way too long as it is.

For the last time space reasons 1

For the last time space reasons 2

For the last time space reasons 3

For the last time space reasons 4

Just three more things I want to say. First of all I want to ask the most and I do mean the most obvious question of them all. Was no one supervising them when they did this? Did no one look at this and said “Hey this is stupid. It makes no sense. The people that followed this story for 15 years are not going to be ok with it.” Seriously did no one supervise this? Was there really no one that looked at it before releasing it? What were they thinking? Were they thinking? Because it really looks like no one thought about it. Do they actually believe that no one will notice that what we got is not really an ending? That in terms of literature “Naruto” still doesn’t have an end. That they just moved on to a new project. I mean really no one looked at it?

Secondly I can’t force you to believe what I believe and I don’t want to. So either you believe that he really had no clue how to end it or that he wanted to end it a long time ago but his bosses didn’t allow it or maybe he got replaced with Mr. Scratch (let’s see how many of you get that reference) or anything else. Believe whatever you think is true but do not believe for a second that this crap was planned from the beginning or 8 years ago or 6 years ago or whatever lie they’re going to say.

None of this crap was planned from day one, this was a decision done on the last mile. Why do I say to not believe that this was planned? Well because when the ending came out that week, I actually thought I read the entire thing wrong. That my reading skills failed me and this was really where the narrative was heading, that I was just stupid and couldn’t see it. Until I was able to realize that they just screwed it up bit time. If we didn’t enjoy it they made it wrong. That is the very nature of entertainment.

And thirdly and truly the last thing.

Kishi/Shueisha/SP/whoever was and still is in charge of this. You take your 699 and 699.5 aka The Last and 700 and Gaiden and Boruto aka Burrito and Salad aka Caesar Salad and scumbag Naruto and Sasuke wannabe Madara and Chocho and your Ipads and your Konoha New York City and Byakugan Princess and everything else that happens or is present after chapter 698. You take all those things and stick them up your arse.

The End.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2015 - 12:21 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#10 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:45 AM

hi!, i liked your rants'. i sensed all a long that something was wrong,and i think there's some kind of conspiracy theory, or something going on i felt like the manga was an open ending at 698, and then something went wrong and SP/shueisha bought the series for advertisement purposes'. who knows what all may really be going on with kishi, SP, shueisha. it could be anything from a competition with one piece,, to something more sinister going on. if the anime/manga industry's like Hollywood's "show biz", and music business then

I'm sure there are some very shady, and greedy idiots using anyone any way they can to get money from them, their fans', and even their haters'. it's like we need a super team like the girls' from pretty little liars only instead of figuring out who "A" is they can figure out where the REAL ending of naruto is, and get it out, exposing the truth for the world to see!. i believe the truth will somehow will come out in the end, even the deepest, darkest secrets' can't be kept forever.and all the hate that NH/SS fans' dish out on the other shippers [mostly NS] it will backfire on them somehow. karma's a "kitten" and when the claws are out, just hope your not getting scratched! lol.

TBH i can relate with sakura, and naruto. both outcasts' growing up just looking for acceptance, and they find each other in the end, building each other up, and more. i could see their bond step by step going from platonic friendship to romantic love. they knew eachother better than they knew themselves.i'm still an NS shipper but, only because i love the idea of true unconditional selfless love

and true friendship, i wish it existed in this world. there's way to much selfishness, hate,greed, ect, NS was a wonderland to escape into...now, it's gone..."or is it?", i loved naruto for his smiley, hyperactive "dumb blonde" personality, and his out look on life! no matter what happened he NEVER gave up!, he loved sakura from his soul, and once sakura realized it she opened her heart to him as well,

i never thought much of sakura but, when she started caring deeply for naruto i started to like her, i liked her because she's strong, and independant. those two became apart of who i am because i can relate with them on a personal level,i guess that's why i can do NaruSaku omakes' [on my blog] so, well. because they are who i wish i was.

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 02 July 2015 - 04:49 AM.

#11 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:07 PM

hi!, i liked your rants'. i sensed all a long that something was wrong,and i think there's some kind of conspiracy theory, or something going on i felt like the manga was an open ending at 698, and then something went wrong and SP/shueisha bought the series for advertisement purposes'. who knows what all may really be going on with kishi, SP, shueisha. it could be anything from a competition with one piece,, to something more sinister going on. if the anime/manga industry's like Hollywood's "show biz", and music business then

I'm sure there are some very shady, and greedy idiots using anyone any way they can to get money from them, their fans', and even their haters'. it's like we need a super team like the girls' from pretty little liars only instead of figuring out who "A" is they can figure out where the REAL ending of naruto is, and get it out, exposing the truth for the world to see!. i believe the truth will somehow will come out in the end, even the deepest, darkest secrets' can't be kept forever.and all the hate that NH/SS fans' dish out on the other shippers [mostly NS] it will backfire on them somehow. karma's a "kitten" and when the claws are out, just hope your not getting scratched! lol.

TBH i can relate with sakura, and naruto. both outcasts' growing up just looking for acceptance, and they find each other in the end, building each other up, and more. i could see their bond step by step going from platonic friendship to romantic love. they knew eachother better than they knew themselves.i'm still an NS shipper but, only because i love the idea of true unconditional selfless love

and true friendship, i wish it existed in this world. there's way to much selfishness, hate,greed, ect, NS was a wonderland to escape into...now, it's gone..."or is it?", i loved naruto for his smiley, hyperactive "dumb blonde" personality, and his out look on life! no matter what happened he NEVER gave up!, he loved sakura from his soul, and once sakura realized it she opened her heart to him as well,

i never thought much of sakura but, when she started caring deeply for naruto i started to like her, i liked her because she's strong, and independant. those two became apart of who i am because i can relate with them on a personal level,i guess that's why i can do NaruSaku omakes' [on my blog] so, well. because they are who i wish i was.

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Sooner or later we're going to find out what exactly happened. However it's not going to be anytime soon, most likely years from now.

Possibly Kishi himself is going to come out and admit the truth or maybe his bosses will make him say anything just to keep Naruto selling. To me this whole thing smells of corporate intervention. Men and women in suits made a decision that they believed would make them more money without any thought about the people that read this story.

I have found that answers come in their own time, not ours. It's going to be along time until we actually find out what happened. By that time I fear that almost everyone if not everyone on this forum would've moved on or won't even care.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2015 - 12:08 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#12 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:20 PM

This rant seems to be amazing :lol:  and quite the work, I need time to read it and give my own opinion regarding this though 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:49 PM

Loved this rant! I didn't read everything but i think i get the whole idea here. 

Has that ever happened, where they decide to re-write the ending of a manga?

It would make my day if Kishi himself wrote an apology and explained how he had sold his story to a company. I doubt this will ever happen though. -_-   

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

This rant seems to be amazing :lol:  and quite the work, I need time to read it and give my own opinion regarding this though 

Please do.

Loved this rant! I didn't read everything but i think i get the whole idea here. 

Has that ever happened, where they decide to re-write the ending of a manga?

It would make my day if Kishi himself wrote an apology and explained how he had sold his story to a company. I doubt this will ever happen though. -_-   

Well from what I heard one story that did something similar is Evangelion. I'm not familiar with that story but from my understanding the author decided to make multiple endings to satisfy everyone. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

But I can give you a recent example with Akira Toriyama who recently redid the ending and he's continuing to work on a continuation for Dragon Ball.

Toriyama with the Battle of Gods movie and Resurrection F and the upcoming anime series eliminated Dragon Ball GT from existence. Granted GT was never considered canon but he still nullified it from existence and in Battle of Gods he even made fun of GT. Plus he even nullified his own ending from his own manga and erased characters that he himself created.

So it's not unheard of to redo the ending.

Like I said at the end of the day it's a business and it's all about the money. Considering that Kishi is retiring after the Boruto movie I'm even more convinced that he doesn't really care if Gaiden or the movie or anything past that will succeed.

But there are two companies behind him, two companies that won't give up on milking "Naruto". Two companies that will do anything to ensure "Naruto" brings them money.

And like I said if changing the ending equals money then they are going to do it.

Granted Dragon Ball changed the ending 20 years after it ended but Dragon Ball had a long tail that allowed them to make money.

With "Naruto" they decided to go full retard and destroy absolutely everything so they can satisfy a very small portion of the fanbase and of course themselves. So "Naruto" doesn't have such a long tail.

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 July 2015 - 04:40 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:26 PM

This was exceptionally well written and honestly, I believe you 100%.  I see the reviews to The Last online and my only reaction is, "How can you be satisfied by this in any way as a Naruto fan?"

Pairing wars aside I felt like I could honestly relate to Naruto - I was a sad loner growing up myself and for the entirety of the manga I was pulling for Naruto to succeed at all his goals.   The end could not be considered the end, when we look at Naruto's goals: to be respected, to have friends/family, to have Sakura acknowledge his love, to be hokage.  What out of any of this is resolved?  He earned everyones respect after defeating Pain, including Sakura's, but it is all destroyed by the crappy father/husband/drunkard he became.  His great love for sakura was played off as rivalry, even with all the proof in the manga showing otherwise, his 'family' is nowhere to be found - Iruka is MIA, Sasuke left right after 'returning', Sakura is busy playing housewife to a man she hasn't seen in 12 years...

and the biggest 'eff you' to the Naruto fandom is the fact that we never get to see Naruto achieve his #1 goal.  We don't even get to see him become hokage, his crowning achievement, his moment of glory and the realization of all his hopes and dreams.  Instead we get to watch Naruto and Hinata be forced together through some contrived and horrendous writing.  Instead of making a kitten movie revolving around a side character they could have at least shown Naruto getting his title and finding a way to introduce the Naruto/Hinata pairing that way.

They completely destroyed Naruto and everything he stood for, and I want to bash my head against the wall every time I see a Hinata fan saying 'this was a great movie!'

Edited by Raiya, 05 July 2015 - 03:25 AM.

#16 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

I really enjoyed reading your rant. You're spot on everything.

One thing I'd like to add one thing about Naruto's rivalry being the reason he "loved" Sakura. If that were the case you'd think he would have accepted Sakura's confession to him during the LOI arc because that was his chance to win her over and thus defeat Sasuke. That would have obviously still been incredibly selfish, but that's what Naruto would have done if his love for her was really all about his rivalry with Sasuke.

It really goes to show the people who wrote that scene never read the manga or watched the anime and were just pulling stuff out of their ass.

Edited by RedFaction, 05 July 2015 - 02:32 AM.

#17 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:54 PM

This was exceptionally well written and honestly, I believe you 100%.  I see the reviews to The Last online and my only reaction is, "How can you be satisfied by this in any way as a Naruto fan?"

Pairing wars aside I felt like I could honestly relate to Naruto - I was a sad loner growing up myself and for the entirety of the manga I was pulling for Naruto to succeed at all his goals.   The end could not be considered the end, when we look at Naruto's goals: to be respected, to have friends/family, to have Sakura acknowledge his love, to be hokage.  What out of any of this is resolved?  He earned everyones respect after defeating Pain, including Sakura's, but it is all destroyed by the crappy father/husband/drunkard he became.  His great love for sakura was played off as rivalry, even with all the proof in the manga showing otherwise, his 'family' is nowhere to be found - Iruka is MIA, Sasuke left right after 'returning', Sakura is busy playing housewife to a man she hasn't seen in 12 years...

and the biggest 'eff you' to the Naruto fandom is the fact that we never get to see Naruto achieve his #1 goal.  We don't even get to see him become hokage, his crowning achievement, his moment of glory and the realization of all his hopes and dreams.  Instead we get to watch Naruto and Hinata be forced together through some contrived and horrendous writing.  Instead of making a kitten movie revolving around a side character they could have at least shown Naruto getting his title and finding a way to introduce the Naruto/Hinata pairing that way.

They completely destroyed Naruto and everything he stood for, and I want to bash my head against the wall every time I see a Hinata fan saying 'this was a great movie!'

Don't worry we're going to see him becoming Hokage. Naruto's inauguration as the Hokage is given as a bonus to the people that go watch the Boruto movie. That's really what these idiots are doing, they're using that as bait to make people buy tickets to the movie.

That has to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen anyone do. Something that should've been in original story at the end, is used as bait for the movie. Unbelievable.

If I'm not mistaken it's a small chapter that apparently is drawn by Kishi himself.

I really enjoyed reading your rant. You're spot on everything.

One thing I'd like to add one thing about Naruto's rivalry being the reason he "loved" Sakura. If that were the case you'd think he would have accepted Sakura's confession to him during the LOI arc because that was his chance to win her over and thus defeat Sasuke. That would have obviously still been incredibly selfish, but that's what Naruto would have done if his love for her was really all about his rivalry with Sasuke.

It really goes to show the people who wrote that scene never read the manga or watched the anime and were just pulling stuff out of their ass.

Yes you're right. If that was really the case Naruto would've accepted Sakura's confession.

I'm sure the people behind The Last had limited information but they had one clear goal. To make Hinata the better option.

To make us believe that if Naruto would pick Sakura; he's an idiot. Clearly the only one that can give him the love that he deserves is Hinata.

Thing is they completely destroyed everything in the process.

Not sure if that interview with the director of the movie is true or not but he said "It doesn't matter what we show, only that it's animated well." apparently he said something like that (the interview was posted back in December). And if that interview is to be believed you can see what kind of people were working on the movie.

Edited by Nostradamus, 05 July 2015 - 10:57 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#18 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:03 PM

Don't worry we're going to see him becoming Hokage. Naruto's inauguration as the Hokage is given as a bonus to the people that go watch the Boruto movie. That's really what these idiots are doing, they're using that as bait to make people buy tickets to the movie.

That has to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen anyone do. Something that should've been in original story at the end, is used as bait for the movie. Unbelievable.

If I'm not mistaken it's a small chapter that apparently is drawn by Kishi himself.

That is the epitome of stupidity.  Not that I had any faith in kishi or Naruto at this point anyway, it's still sickening they have to use that to lure people in.  There is no way in hell I'd support anything they do at this point.

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 11:14 PM

That is the epitome of stupidity.  Not that I had any faith in kishi or Naruto at this point anyway, it's still sickening they have to use that to lure people in.  There is no way in hell I'd support anything they do at this point.

I'm really curious to see if the Japanese fanbase of "Naruto" is really that fanatic about it, to just accept this treatment.

And we're going to see that in the sales numbers.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#20 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for this rant (even though I haven't finished reading it yet ! ) 

What you said is 10000000% true ! 

I just wanted to tell you something about what you said at the beginning, when you mentioned the fact you weren't an NS fan (I have no problem with this no worries haha ) I just wanted to point out that, we (maybe not all of us, but the majority), as NS fans, loved them for the reasons you mentioned, for their relationship, and not only because they looked cute together, yes of course they do, but it's not the main reason we ship them. Well, I'm sure you already know that, since you're probably on this forum for years, but just wanted to say it. 

Anyway, I'm always glad to read a non-shipper's opinion, it makes me feel even more...confident about what I was thinking, that once again, we weren't blinded by all our "shipness" :P 

I personally don't even considere what happened after chapter 699 as canon, even though IT IS. It happened, and we can't deny it. But, we all know that everything in that ending contradicts what happened before, and was so badly written that it cannot be accepted as a true ending.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users