31562 replies to this topic

#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Yeah, like the series has become since someone else has their hands in the cookie jar now, Sparda (lookin' at you, SP, you bastards).

Well, it's just that these books don't really have that much value in the first place. It's just there to be there. It's not even a lore thing. It's literally just there. Just give me Fall of Reach anyday.

#42 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

Does it matter? Sure doesn't show any in the epilogue or The Last. Essentially, these books are worthless.

The novels are really canon?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#43 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

Does it matter? Sure doesn't show any in the epilogue or The Last. Essentially, these books are worthless.

Yes if it's like those people said and it's all genjutsu that Nara has to undo. 😄

Edited by DeathGodMack, 04 February 2015 - 08:13 PM.

Posted Image

#44 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

I still can't get over that blushing face she made when she asked Sasuke to take her with him. It was truly awful.

Yup, that face really ruined me. I could hardly make myself read any more because I couldn't believe that was real.

I agree I still like Sakura, but my favorite character in Naruto has to be Minato. I'm just glad he got a proper send off and his character was put to rest for good.

Yeah, I'm happy that Minato came out of this ending still in tact. Can't say the same for his son though -___-
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

The novels are really canon?

Not really. Think as filler in a novel style. It's the same with Sasuke.

#46 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:15 PM

Anyone notice how one of the tags for this thread is "wtf"? :chuckle:

I always said that Sakura would always be my favorite anime/manga character no matter what happened. She still is, but I will forever curse the ending that was handed to her. She, and a lot of the others, deserved so much better.

I'm not as forgiving as you, I guess. Sakura was my second favorite heroine of all time (second to Nami, Naruto was my second fav hero to Luffy) but now I can barely stand to look at her. Both her and Naruto let me down big time when their development got trashed, I get no joy out of seeing them anymore. It's like they became complete and total strangers. I went from regarding them really highly to thinking that they are the worst hero/heroine I've ever seen.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#47 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:17 PM

Yup, that face really ruined me. I could hardly make myself read any more because I couldn't believe that was real.Yeah, I'm happy that Minato came out of this ending still in tact. Can't say the same for his son though -___-

Sakura really was assassinated in chapter 699. I'll never forget that blushing face she made towards Sasuke, but also when Sasuke said he was sorry and she said "For what?" that was another moment that destroyed her character.

And yeah Naruto was a total scumbag! I got sick of looking at the scumbag's face so I had to change my picture to his father lol.

#48 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

You want kakaahi single for the rest of his life? His girl is probably that girl at ich rukia ramen.

LOL Its not what I want and I don't give a kitten about him .  Its what the story told  portrayed from a writing POV  his character was never about that much like Gaara or Sasuke  but look what happened everything is a Shipping Otaku Shoujo fest now  sign  only Otakus would give no kitten about this .    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#49 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:27 PM

Wait a minute, now kakashi is finding love.

OMG, this series really is a shoujo now XD

#50 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

I'm not as forgiving as you, I guess. Sakura was my second favorite heroine of all time (second to Nami, Naruto was my second fav hero to Luffy) but now I can barely stand to look at her. Both her and Naruto let me down big time when their development got trashed, I get no joy out of seeing them anymore. It's like they became complete and total strangers. I went from regarding them really highly to thinking that they are the worst hero/heroine I've ever seen.

Sakura's been my fave since day 1, so it's hard for me to just feel any dislike/hate towards her. The ending really did kitten her and Naruto over, but I'm not gonna let that change my perception of them. I still love em both, but I'm never gonna accept whoever the kitten those fakes are supposed to be from 699 to the Last.

Sakura really was assassinated in chapter 699. I'll never forget that blushing face she made towards Sasuke, but also when Sasuke said he was sorry and she said "For what?" that was another moment that destroyed her character.

And yeah Naruto was a total scumbag! I got sick of looking at the scumbag's face so I had to change my picture to his father lol.

Ugh, that face will forever be the death of me. I just can't -___-
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#51 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

Not really. Think as filler in a novel style. It's the same with Sasuke.

It is good to know I was getting confuse.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#52 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:55 PM

Wait a minute, now kakashi is finding love.

OMG, this series really is a shoujo now XD

Yeah...I don't get it either. Kakashi is a character that never was about romantic love. He was more concerned about comradeship and stuff like that. In the end, there will always be only one love story that turned out well and that is MK.

#53 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

Yeah...I don't get it either. Kakashi is a character that never was about romantic love. He was more concerned about comradeship and stuff like that. In the end, there will always be only one love story that turned out well and that is MK.

What about Shikmaru and Temari? That was probably the only other decently developed pairing aside from NS

#54 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

What about Shikmaru and Temari? That was probably the only other decently developed pairing aside from NS

Well that's true but then again look what happened to Temari  she looks like she's on Crystal Meth  and Jobless of course bc she's a woman  and Shikamaru seems to be stuck with Naruto all the time by his wife and friend's comments . Overall  not a very good resolution if you ask me  :confused: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#55 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:01 PM

Kishi himself said he didn't want to write a romance for Shikamaru but he's probably gonna go ahead and let SP do it. Kikitten himself said that he was uncomfortable writing romance and yet he's letting his whole series become a mushy lovers' fest. Proof that he doesn't care.

#56 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

I guess. I don't really approve of what happened to Temari though seemingly being just a housewife. Not that it's a bad thing but I thought Temari would have aspired to do something more than that. Also, Shikamaru is probably stuck at work all day dealing with scumbag Naruto so that's a bit unfortunate for him.

MK is the only one that was perfectly told and surprisingly came out unscarred by this ending.

Edited by RedFaction, 04 February 2015 - 09:04 PM.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:04 PM

Too many good posts. Out of likes.

#58 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:06 PM

I guess. I don't really approve of what happened to Temari though seemingly being just a housewife. Not that it's a bad thing but I thought Temari would have aspired to do something more than that. Also, Shikamaru is probably stuck at work all day dealing with scumbag Naruto so that's a bit unfortunate for him.

MK is the only one that was perfectly told and surprisingly came out unscarred by this ending.

MinaKushi: The One who Came Out of the Flames of Hell.

#59 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

MK will be retconed to for NH in P3 just you wait and see it already begin with that horrendous NH cover in MK style  sbAbnKz.gif   :roll:   Imagine even worse being used somehow for SS  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 04 February 2015 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#60 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:11 PM

I still can't get over that blushing face she made when she asked Sasuke to take her with him. It was truly awful.

That still crushes me. What happened to my awesome, butt kicking Sakura?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users