#141 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 30 2013, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hate to open this thread up again but.... has anyone recently noticed how some of the newbies are the ones who have been causing most of the problems lately?? to be honest, If I was one of the mods I'd have banned the ones on my blacklist by now with their repeated offenses.

Now i get it actually the problem is because most of them act like wannabies.

Actually i have 3 on my banlist.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 March 2013 - 09:19 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#142 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 30 2013, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hate to open this thread up again but.... has anyone recently noticed how some of the newbies are the ones who have been causing most of the problems lately?? to be honest, If I was one of the mods I'd have banned the ones on my blacklist by now with their repeated offenses.

Yeah, I've noticed that too, sadly..

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#143 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Just ignore them then no one is forcing you to read stuff that is trying to bait a response, if you don't respond you eliminate more than half of their joy tongue.gif)

then again I don't come here as much lately so I may not be aware of exactly what is going on smile.gif

Edited by Verilance, 30 March 2013 - 11:59 PM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#144 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Mar 30 2013, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ignore them then no one is forcing you to read stuff that is trying to bait a response, if you don't respond you eliminate more than half of their joy p)

then again I don't come here as much lately so I may not be aware of exactly what is going on smile.gif

Yeah, the best thing to do is just ignore it. Baiting for a response is a good way to put it. I'm happy that our collective community can repond seriously to a thread just titled "Hinata." As if that should freak everyone out! laugh.gif But lots of people have taken it seriously and posted honest and respectful comments. I am hoping the thread will just loose steam before taking a wrong turn into bashing. But anyway, if it bothers you. Just ignore it. I am. I'm only making sure people on there are being fair.

(All that being said...don't worry, the mods are definitely keeping an eye on things!)

#145 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 30 2013, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Back then when that chapter that pissed off people came out, yeah, that was the issue. Not sure about recent ones, though. I usually just go to the chapter thread to link to the new chapter then just leave. I'm kinda sad I don't post as much as I used to in the forums..... sad.gif

#146 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Mar 31 2013, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the best thing to do is just ignore it. Baiting for a response is a good way to put it. I'm happy that our collective community can repond seriously to a thread just titled "Hinata." As if that should freak everyone out! laugh.gif But lots of people have taken it seriously and posted honest and respectful comments. I am hoping the thread will just loose steam before taking a wrong turn into bashing. But anyway, if it bothers you. Just ignore it. I am. I'm only making sure people on there are being fair.

(All that being said...don't worry, the mods are definitely keeping an eye on things!)

Just curious... since I've got my own little black book on members that I would've blacklisted (if I were a mod), I wonder if you guys actually have one (mods)??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#147 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

Sorry that this is a little off topic, but I'm not quite sure where to put this... But what's with the antagonism from NH fans lately? We've been having a couple NH fans try to convince/persuade us that NH will definitely happen and then start mini-debates on them on the forums. Then on ff.net in the past two days I've raised an eyebrow over some people promoting a couple NH stories on a Naruto/Sakura character filter. I just... I don't know what they're getting at. Was that on purpose or do you think that they've just chosen poorly for the second character choice?

EDIT: I just wanted to add that I have nothing against NH fans nor the pairing; I personally prefer nejihina but that's beside the point. I was just curious about the sudden rush of NH activity all of a sudden now that the drama from 615 has finally calmed down. I don't want to start a small NH rant-fest by accident. So please don't take my post to mean that I want you guys to start complaining about the NH pairing or the NH fans that have come to debate recently. Please don't.

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 31 March 2013 - 10:42 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#148 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Mar 31 2013, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry that this is a little off topic, but I'm not quite sure where to put this... But what's with the antagonism from NH fans lately? We've been having a couple NH fans try to convince/persuade us that NH will definitely happen and then start mini-debates on them on the forums. Then on ff.net in the past two days I've raised an eyebrow over some people promoting a couple NH stories on a Naruto/Sakura character filter. I just... I don't know what they're getting at. Was that on purpose or do you think that they've just chosen poorly for the second character choice?

Ehh... I wouldn't say convince. I prefer the term debating. There was one decent guy who didn't come off as a jackass that came over to the forums the other day but some jackasses of our own were being rude to him. I don't mind having NH fans coming over here to debate with us. Just as long they really want to debate in a good manner and not trolling.

Of course, there was one other guy who was a pure troll unlike the former the other day.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#149 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Mar 31 2013, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes i agree i saw that just a forcing your opinion against the others, i even tried to debate and got pissed off because ended up doing a full circle of disagreement no matter what i post he always ended up on a disagree and the other also disagree with my statements and even talked about psychology but ignored that he did double standards and so on.
I felt like they come here to do it which ended with users being NH fan or fans.

@Codus N i disagree, some people crossed a the little a bit but this user also crossed the line, jackass is a heavy term and saying "some" users it's the same thing as saying that everyone on that thread was a jackass and the same time dont.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 March 2013 - 10:39 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#150 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Mar 30 2013, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ignore them then no one is forcing you to read stuff that is trying to bait a response, if you don't respond you eliminate more than half of their joy tongue.gif)

QUOTE (tricksie @ Mar 30 2013, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that was my point. ignore them if you have urge to insult them.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 April 2013 - 10:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#151 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Mar 31 2013, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just curious... since I've got my own little black book on members that I would've blacklisted (if I were a mod), I wonder if you guys actually have one (mods)??

Out of curiosity, am I on that blacklist? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious, that's all.

#152 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ May 14 2013, 07:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of curiosity, am I on that blacklist? Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just curious, that's all.

There is no 'blacklist'. Please refer all further questions and concerns to the MOD Q&A thread. That was after all why it was created.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users