• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50541 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:21 AM

Even Patrick star, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Heffer and all the adults from South Park would think this is the stupidest thing ever.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50542 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:05 AM

Even Patrick star, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Heffer and all the adults from South Park would think this is the stupidest thing ever.

Kind of a stretch with peter.

#50543 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 04:09 PM

Remember when something happen to Naruto shoulder and Hinata pop it's back ?

I remember that day , her fans got orgasm and cry in tearful joy (especially this is just few chapter after the famous hand holding in 615) .... and at the same time they bash Sakura like crazy saying shes useless , we don't need her , etc. Edit : The anime also exaggerate this scene , in this panel we see that nothing special or no word exchange between those two , but in the anime they make Naruto say thank you to Hinata before he throw the rasenshuriken.

Oh it is much worse than that. They claim this makes Hinata a medical-nin because she can do this. "See? Hinata can do medical too. Who needs Sakura?" and then   "Why didn't Sakura heal Neji?" (Even though Hinata is a medical-nin and standing right there.)

They blame everything on Sakura and none of it on Hinata even if it is directly her fault.

I'm disgusted by Sakura here no woman would act like that and seems sarada is interested in Sakura diamond mark on her forehead that's either good or bad.

Sexism is just so bad in Naruto, but people ignore it because their pairing is canon. It is outright ridiculous. Especially when they will point out a supposed sexism in another anime, but not this one.

"False Rape accusations in Rising of the Shield Hero? That is so sexist. That never happens. Women never lie about being raped. THis is sexist against women."

"A girl is super obsessed with a guy despite not knowing him, he abuses her, and she revolves her whole life around him? That is totally not sexist at all. Women totally have true love for men to the point that they give up their entire life for them. Who cares if he doesn't give child support or help her raise his kid."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 July 2019 - 04:15 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50544 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

Sexism is just so bad in Naruto, but people ignore it because their pairing is canon. It is outright ridiculous. Especially when they will point out a supposed sexism in another anime, but not this one.

"False Rape accusations in Rising of the Shield Hero? That is so sexist. That never happens. Women never lie about being raped. THis is sexist against women."

"A girl is super obsessed with a guy despite not knowing him, he abuses her, and she revolves her whole life around him? That is totally not sexist at all. Women totally have true love for men to the point that they give up their entire life for them. Who cares if he doesn't give child support or help her raise his kid."

UGH. That last one pisses me off just as much as the first one, James, and for one good reason. My parents split when I was young. People would assume my mom was obsessed with my dad, but they still had remained good friends for a while, and Dad did what he could to help me and my brother Jordan with raising us when he was here in Oregon before he moved back to California.

Lemme tell you something else!! I've seen sexism in other series, and I talked to HalfDemonInuyasha about this on Skype... JUST BECAUSE A SHOW OR MANGA IS SHONEN DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOTTA BE FOCUSED ONLY ON GUYS. THERE'S PLENTY OF SHONEN SERIES THAT CAN HAVE SOLID FEMALE CHARACTERS.

#50545 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

UGH. That last one pisses me off just as much as the first one, James, and for one good reason. My parents split when I was young. People would assume my mom was obsessed with my dad, but they still had remained good friends for a while, and Dad did what he could to help me and my brother Jordan with raising us when he was here in Oregon before he moved back to California.

Lemme tell you something else!! I've seen sexism in other series, and I talked to HalfDemonInuyasha about this on Skype... JUST BECAUSE A SHOW OR MANGA IS SHONEN DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOTTA BE FOCUSED ONLY ON GUYS. THERE'S PLENTY OF SHONEN SERIES THAT CAN HAVE SOLID FEMALE CHARACTERS.

I'm sorry. If I offended you in anyway I didn't mean to.

Yeah. Going back to Ruroni Kenshin, a properly and excellently done Shonen, Kaoru may not have been as skilled Kenshin, but in no way was she useless and she even held her own. Especially as the series went on and she got experience fighting real fights. You can have characters struggle and them not be weak, but you also have to have them grow and become more powerful. Kenshin did this right with all characters, men and women alike. Even the kids did a good turn.

Shojo manga is not excused either. I have seen the reverse where the girls are very smart and the guys are very stupid and stereotypical. I can get that men and women can't write the other properly, but they can at least try. Talk to the other side and ask "how would you handle this situation?" Get some kind of idea.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50546 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:10 PM

I'm sorry. If I offended you in anyway I didn't mean to.

Yeah. Going back to Ruroni Kenshin, a properly and excellently done Shonen, Kaoru may not have been as skilled Kenshin, but in no way was she useless and she even held her own. Especially as the series went on and she got experience fighting real fights. You can have characters struggle and them not be weak, but you also have to have them grow and become more powerful. Kenshin did this right with all characters, men and women alike. Even the kids did a good turn.

Shojo manga is not excused either. I have seen the reverse where the girls are very smart and the guys are very stupid and stereotypical. I can get that men and women can't write the other properly, but they can at least try. Talk to the other side and ask "how would you handle this situation?" Get some kind of idea.

Don't sweat it, James, you didn't offend me at all. It's people who use those lame excuses that do.

Exactly with Kaoru, Yahiko, and others in Rurouni Kenshin. Even in another work by the same author, Buso Renkin, we see Tokiko proving to be a great fighter and have her moments to shine besides Kazuki. Even current stuff like My Hero Academia and Black Clover do a great job with their female characters. It feels like Naruto fell apart near the finish or just midway through, due to editorial interference, the fans being jerks, and Kishimoto dealing with his dad's death.

#50547 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

Don't sweat it, James, you didn't offend me at all. It's people who use those lame excuses that do.

Exactly with Kaoru, Yahiko, and others in Rurouni Kenshin. Even in another work by the same author, Buso Renkin, we see Tokiko proving to be a great fighter and have her moments to shine besides Kazuki. Even current stuff like My Hero Academia and Black Clover do a great job with their female characters. It feels like Naruto fell apart near the finish or just midway through, due to editorial interference, the fans being jerks, and Kishimoto dealing with his dad's death.

'

that's basically what happened imo, the story was a very clear progression of events and character development in regards to story plot and Naruto and Sakuras character development

then along the way you start to see the signs of interference as the story starts going off the rails Sakura for example starts making a 1 step forward 2 steps back approach to character development which culminates in her ultimate character assassination at the end

Naruto seems to be stuck in place never really growing just spinning his wheels while the one note powers he has become god tier

Sasuke takes the lead more and more as the Uchiha become center stage

that's why to me the chapter 693 the true ending is just that The true ending

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#50548 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 11:55 PM

Oh it is much worse than that. They claim this makes Hinata a medical-nin because she can do this. "See? Hinata can do medical too. Who needs Sakura?" and then   "Why didn't Sakura heal Neji?" (Even though Hinata is a medical-nin and standing right there.)

They blame everything on Sakura and none of it on Hinata even if it is directly her fault.

EVERYTHING about Hinata in her fanatics' minds are double standard.

the Main series' Hinata- What a pure, sweet and innocent angel she is!!!

Au Hinata from Road to Ninja- OMG she is so strong and independent and sexy! WHAT A GODDESS!!! And despite being an even worse tsundere than Sakura and dressing more provocatively than Karin, those two are still accused of being a meanie  B***h, and dirty S**t S**t respectively 

Notice that even when Hinata tripped over a rock in her most useless display to date by any standard her worship cult would still go so far as to treat her as Naruto's savior that was resuscitating him from death's door. Delusional and hypocritical much?  :zaru:

Not to mention as you've said, the sexism works both ways. women must all dream of being house wives and be financially dependent on their husbands and said husbands must either be their first loves or someone similar to their first loves because first loves are are all that matter regardless of whether or not they are right for you or even if you have better chemistry and mutual emotional understanding and intimacy with someone else. Men MUST marry the women that have crushes on them since childhood because that is true love, and their feelings and preferences don't count. they are the scum of the earth if they don't return the womens' first love affections for them. So Sasuke is technically supposed to have a massive harem of 100+ women and that should include Karin then. :lmao:  And this is all PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE, because Naruto married and banged Hinata in the end !!!!!! AND GOT HER PREGARS!!!!!! :banana:  :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 July 2019 - 11:42 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50549 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:24 AM

EVERYTHING about Hinata in her fanatics' minds are double standard.

the Main series' Hinata- What a pure, sweet and innocent angel she !!!

Au Hinata from Road to Ninja- OMG she is so strong and independent and sexy! WHAT A GODDESS!!! And despite being an even worse tsundere than Sakura and dressing more provocatively than Karin, those two are still accused of being a meanie  B***h, and dirty S**t S**t respectively 

Notice that even when Hinata tripped over a rock in her most useless display to date by any standard her worship cult would still go so far as to treat her as Naruto's savior that was resuscitating him from death's door. Delusional and hypocritical much?  :zaru:

Not to mention as you've said, the sexism works both ways. women must all dream of being house wives and be financially dependent on  their husbands and said husbands must either be their first loves or someone similar to their first loves because first loves are are all that matter regardless of whether or not they are right for you or even if you have better chemistry and mutual emotional understanding and intimacy with someone else. Men MUST marry the women that have crushes on them since childhood because that is true love, and their feelings and preferences don't count. they are the scum of the earth if they don't return the womens' first love affections for them. So Sasuke is technically supposed to have a massive harem of 100+ women and that should include Karin then. :lmao:  And this is all PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE, because Naruto married and banged Hinata in the end !!!!!! AND GOT HER PREGARS!!!!!! :banana:  :roll:

Personally, from what I've seen, I don't really consider RtN Hinatatas a "tsundere" because she's not off-putting in order to hide her true, softer side while only showing it to the one she likes on occasion.

She's truly is just outright angry, possessive, abusive, etc.She's pretty much exactly the type of person NHers accuse Sakura of being, but unlike RtN Hinatatas, Sakura DOES show a softer side to Naruto on numerous occasions that she has never even truly shown Sasuke.

2e5.gif

#50550 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 July 2019 - 02:22 AM

Well said I just want this series to up and die already there's nothing that can save it anymore.

#50551 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:35 AM

Personally, from what I've seen, I don't really consider RtN Hinatatas a "tsundere" because she's not off-putting in order to hide her true, softer side while only showing it to the one she likes on occasion.

She's truly is just outright angry, possessive, abusive, etc.She's pretty much exactly the type of person NHers accuse Sakura of being, but unlike RtN Hinatatas, Sakura DOES show a softer side to Naruto on numerous occasions that she has never even truly shown Sasuke.

Good point. But my argument stands. AU Hinata IS WAY WORSE than Sakura in being abrasive, temperamental, and aggressive and unlike Sakura, does not show Naruto the occasional emotional tenderness and affection but Sakura is the "abusive kitten"? And au Hinata is given nothing but sung praises of how strong and independent she is? :twitch:  :wot:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 July 2019 - 11:23 AM.

#50552 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 July 2019 - 06:15 PM

RTN Hinata is more of a Yandere then anything

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#50553 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 07:45 PM

Well again the issue is not what she is classified as but that there are double standards 100% of the time with her. If Sakura was displaying the same behaviour they would call her a domestic abuser that should be locked up for instance, but that personality is all okay for Hinata.

#50554 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 11:10 PM

Well again the issue is not what she is classified as but that there are double standards 100% of the time with her. If Sakura was displaying the same behaviour they would call her a domestic abuser that should be locked up for instance, but that personality is all okay for Hinata.

Oh. Don't forget when the daughter knock her father out -possibly neutering him in the process- and proceeded to then hunt down Bolt beating him to the point of death in such a fashion that it instilled such a psychological fear that he swore never to defy her or make her upset ever again; all over a stuff toy? The most adorable thing you will every see in your life.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 July 2019 - 12:19 PM.

#50555 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:57 AM

Oh. Don't forget when the daughter knock her father out -possibly neutering him in the process- and proceeded to then hunt down Bolt beating to the point of death in such a fashion that it instilled such a psychological fear that he swore never to defy her or make her upset ever again; all over a stuff toy? The most adorable thing you will every see in your life.

Himawari is scary.

#50556 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 02:10 AM

Himawari is scary.

I did say she's Chucky.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#50557 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 05:52 AM

Oh. Don't forget when the daughter knock her father out -possibly neutering him in the process- and proceeded to then hunt down Bolt beating to the point of death in such a fashion that it instilled such a psychological fear that he swore never to defy her or make her upset ever again; all over a stuff toy? The most adorable thing you will every see in your life.

Because she’s Hinata’s daughter :zaru:

#50558 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

I did say she's Chucky.

No chucky is better he's more fun and funny. Though I'm sure chucky would want himawari body given there can be a ton of him at once now.

#50559 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

Because she’s Hinata’s daughter :zaru:

kitten reasons.

#50560 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:32 AM

Does that really shock you? :hehehe: IT IS UNFATHOMABLE, yes But is it surprising?

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 July 2019 - 11:35 AM.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users