Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:27 PM

I think my eyes just melted from the pure awesome.

It's just... Holy crap.

Hopefully the sequel will deliver good gameplay, as well as those awesome graphics. smile.gif Seeing Sasuke at the end was actually an interesting twist, and it makes me wonder what BandaiNamco have planned for the storyline.

I love the parts where Sakura smashes Sasori to bits, Naruto attempts the 1000 Years jutsu, and Sakura plants her boot into a puppet.

Definitely getting this for the 360, if it delivers. wow.png

#2 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

Never played Ninja Storm 1, as I don't own a PS3, is it like the 360 version? where you have to go out do missions, learn moves explore area's etc, or is it like the Wii game where you do one thing then the story moves to the next point then more fighting and next part and more fighting etc? I really liked the Ubisoft version with the exploring and puzzle parts not just one fight after the next.

I hope the gae is more puzzle and exploring based and not just include the fights it would be a shame, I will admit the game looks bloody awesome, even better than the first Ninja storm, but i'd rather have inferior graphics and gameplay similar to Ubisoft version than a fighting only game with story told in between.

iAnby7W.gif

#3 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 04 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 4 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never played Ninja Storm 1, as I don't own a PS3, is it like the 360 version? where you have to go out do missions, learn moves explore area's etc, or is it like the Wii game where you do one thing then the story moves to the next point then more fighting and next part and more fighting etc? I really liked the Ubisoft version with the exploring and puzzle parts not just one fight after the next.

I hope the gae is more puzzle and exploring based and not just include the fights it would be a shame, I will admit the game looks bloody awesome, even better than the first Ninja storm, but i'd rather have inferior graphics and gameplay similar to Ubisoft version than a fighting only game with story told in between.

I'm not sure exactly how Ninja Storm compares to the Ubisoft entries, but it did have Konoha as a hub-world (just like Ubi's entries), and you could choose missions. Apparently, it's a mix of adventure and fighting - the same as Ubisoft. Of course, the gameplay was a little different in its execution, and there were imperfections in the adventure and fighting modes.

Hopefully the sequel will address the weaknesses of the first, and bring some more variation into the gameplay. I'd love to play a Shippuden game here. smile.gif

#4 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

The gameplay itself was good, but they need to expand on the support system and add more characters. My biggest problem was the lack of online multiplayer,Once you completed the optional missions you really didn't have much replay value. They should also tinker with the Story Mode structure so that it will be a little more entertaining.

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:10 PM

Liked the fighting in the 1st one, but for me, it was kinda hard to escape from the seemingly never ending combos every character can pull off....

#6 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:23 PM

omg i want it . I only ever played naruto ultimite ninja 4 for ps2 now i have a ps3 i want it so bad when in fall dose it come out?

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

I was so excited that this is coming not only for PS3, but for 360 as well!!! wow.png

This was one of the games I want to buy whenever I get my PS3 but alas, it didn't happen. But this will definitely make it up! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

whatthekitten.gif DO WANT! wow.png

uc.png

#9 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:27 PM

O
M
G
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

I have a PS3, and I never got Storm 1 'cause I wanted one with Shippuden characters. Now my wish has been granted!!1!

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

Well this wasn't updated for a while so I will tease this for the fans:

This game will be EPIC in many proportions!! --Click here to view--

SAGE Naruto is in!!! a_spaz.gif Hopefully he's in the US version (since we are far behind) along with Pain, Killer Bee and Team Hawk! Hidan and Kakuzu are already confirmed!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#11 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:44 AM

OMG.... I want to kick ass with that Badass Longcoat Nar-NOOOO!!!! Sixty, my PS3, is still broken nooo.... shamefulcry0js.gif

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:51 AM

THANK YOU FOR RELEASING IT FOR THE 360 AS WELL! biggrin.gif I'M A HAPPY GOOBER!

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:06 PM

Awsome! Damn I wish I had a PS3 I havn't even got the first Ninja Storm game yet. hm.png All I got is a Wii. My XBox broke too so it sucks for me.

#14 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:22 AM

I can tell you the first game was extremely well done. The Boss fight against Gaara and Shukau looked great on HD, and the QTEs flowed really well.
\

#15 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

Some pics i saw on 2ch --Click here to view--

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:54 AM

question for anyone who has any of the Naruto games. does anyone know who is credited for Karins voice in the english dubbed version?

Im curious to see if it will be the same actress for the anime as well.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 12 2010, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
question for anyone who has any of the Naruto games. does anyone know who is credited for Karins voice in the english dubbed version?

Im curious to see if it will be the same actress for the anime as well.

So far, the only confirmed new English voices were Suigetsu, Pain, Konan (both were good, since I downloaded Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 Demo for the PSP) Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi, and Jugo. I haven't heard the name for Karin's voice yet... maybe it will up when the full version is available (its out right now, I believe).

latest?cb=20140126021943

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:47 AM

Just found out her vocie actress is gonna be Ali Hillis. A voice actress who does the voice of Lightning from Final Fantasy.

havent heard her voice yet but shes supposed to be good. So encouraged by this news.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:58 AM

Two words

Awesome Sauce

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

Same-old, same-old. Just more button-pushing for more flashy effects. Dragonball Boudokai can get the same stuff done with more mobility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users