191 replies to this topic

#41 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

Uh, maybe. except that that is pretty much 99% of the list for now. I only forgot to mention Absol. Point is, the Mega form list is only six pokemon thus far

The other day they reviled Mega Kangaskhan,

megakangaskhanth.jpg

and said that more Pokemon would Mega Evolve.

Although there is some balance, you are limited to only having one Mega Pokemon in battle, they can only Mega Evolve in battle, and the devolve once the battle ends, also they require a held item and another condition that has yet to be reviled in order to Mega Evolve.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#42 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

So I suppose the question on everyone's mind is, can all starter pokemon aquire a mega stone?

MegaVenusaur MegaCharizard & MegaBlastoise, anyone?

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

Ah I forgot about Mega Kangaskhan. And Of course I want a Mega form for the Kanto Starters.  :woot:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:34 AM

I wanna see Mega Eeveelutions, Mega Kanto Starters, Mega Johto Starters, hell Mega forms of every starter, thought if they did that they would probably all be like Mega Blaziken where the Mega Stone needed is not obtainable without an event.

Also something I forgot to mention, they have changed Mawile to a Steel/Fairy type, I see that as a good thing considering they still have Clefairy, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Azumarill, Snubbull and Granbull that really need to be made part Fairy Type, Especially Clefairy and Snubbull who are actually called Fairy Pokemon.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#45 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:34 AM

In my opinion I think this is too much, they are taking pokemon what was once a simple game and turned it into something so crazy. I mean yes its cool but Pokemon is supposed to be simple its not supposed to be final fantasy lol. 

43iduct.jpg

#46 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

It's still simple at it's core. There is nothing TOO complicated about it. At least I think so. :D

#47 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

I LOLz this XD

y8i.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#48 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:10 AM

I LOLz this XD

y8i.gif

OMG. Now I want to see the other versions LOL. *still hoping for MegaCharizard* And I'm sure a lot of people instantly remembered the first time Mega Digivolutions were revealed.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

I've pre-ordered my copies yesterday!!! Now just have to wait for a month and a half!!!! lol

#50 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

I'm really looking forward to the release, I'm pretty sure I will be able to get both the Game and a 3DS (especially if I can find a 3DS at a Pawn Shop), And I have news.

It has been confirmed that Fairy-Type attacks are not very effective against Fire-Types while Fire-Types attacks are neutral to Fairy-Types.

Also news about the new Pokemon-Amie feature, it has been confirmed that utilizing it will have effects in battle which range from superficial like changing some of the text, to largely beneficial such as increasing your Pokemon Critical Hit Ratio and evasion. other possible effects that may attributed to Pokemon-Amie include a chance that your Pokemon can cure itself of Paralysis, and a chance that it will survive an attack that would've normally knocked it out.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#51 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

I've pre-ordered my copies yesterday!!! Now just have to wait for a month and a half!!!! lol

I pre-ordered back on May 25th

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#52 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

http://venturebeat.c...ter-this-month/

I'm tempted to get one.

#53 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

BIG NEWS!!!!!!

It has been announced that in Pokemon X and Y, Professor Sycamore will not be giving you Chespin, Fenniken or Frokie, he will be handing out a different set of starters that will all Mega Evolve, into these.

Beware of Pure Awesomeness

Edited by Jake, 05 September 2013 - 12:17 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#54 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:14 AM

I just got a pre-order today, whew. Just in time to get shiny Dialga before it gone. :D

OMG. Now I want to see the other versions LOL. *still hoping for MegaCharizard* And I'm sure a lot of people instantly remembered the first time Mega Digivolutions were revealed.

Look like you got yourself a wish, Codus. :) Look up ^

I LOLz this XD

y8i.gif

Mareep, Warp (Digi)vole toooo.... Mega Ampharos! (mon!)

Lol, where did you get it, Reader? XD

I love that crossover anime ideal.

Another thing in my thought, do you think all starter (maybe fifth) generation Pokemon (beside Blaziken and Kanto starter) will get Mega Evolution? Or maybe (not I am hoping for) all Pokemon might get Mega Evolution like Absol, etc?

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#55 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

Another thing in my thought, do you think all starter (maybe fifth) generation Pokemon (beside Blaziken and Kanto starter) will get Mega Evolution? Or maybe (not I am hoping for) all Pokemon might get Mega Evolution like Absol, etc?

The president of The Pokemon Company Tsunekaz Ishihara implied that all Pokemon may gain a Mega Evolution saying this.

It's fun to imagine how each Pokémon will turn out with Mega Evolution. I want to see what happens to every single Pokémon.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#56 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

Seriously? Wow, I can't wait to see them all kind of forms!

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#57 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

I just got a pre-order today, whew. Just in time to get shiny Dialga before it gone. :D

Look like you got yourself a wish, Codus. :) Look up ^

Mareep, Warp (Digi)vole toooo.... Mega Ampharos! (mon!)

Lol, where did you get it, Reader? XD

I love that crossover anime ideal.

Somebody seriously better make a MegaCharizard version of that gif!!! I want it as my new sig!!!

P.S.: Looks like there's going to be lots of Warp-digivolving jokes now. LOL. So here's a question to everyone, which Pokemons do you want to WarpMegaDigievolve?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#58 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Seriously? Wow, I can't wait to see them all kind of forms!

I don't think that they will give all Pokemon a Mega Evolution in X and Y, since all the Pokemon announced to Mega Evolve are already fully evolved, they will probably leave out some so they can give them proper evolutions in later games, but I do believe that eventually every Pokemon will have a Mega Evolution in the coming generations

P.S.: Looks like there's going to be lots of Warp-digivolving jokes now. LOL. So here's a question to everyone, which Pokemons do you want to WarpMegaDigievolve?

Personally I want to see Mega Eeveelutions, Mega Evolutions for the Johto Starters would be cool too, and since Blaziken is getting one why not give Sceptile and Swampert a Mega Evolution as well.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#59 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

While we haven't heard about the stat boosts the Kanto starters will get from Mega Evolution, here's a rundown of the changes:

Mega Venusaur's ability is 'Thick Fat' (Fire and Ice damage is halved). I like this; Chlorophyll Venusar was OU, but now this reduces Venusaur's weaknesses to Flying and Psychic.

Mega Charizard's ability is 'Drought' (summons permanent sun unless another weather move/ability is used after). Neutral Water damage, dual STAB Fire Blast AND instant Solarbeam? F*&% YEAH!!

Mega Blastoise's ability is 'Mega Launcher' (boosts the power of 'Pulse' moves like Water Pulse, Dark Pulse... Dragon Pulse?). This ability is new, and doesn't sound AS promising as the other two, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I'll help myself to this pic for my sig, but only for about a week though; I know you'll want to use it, Codus.  :wink:

Edited by Quinny52, 06 September 2013 - 08:37 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#60 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

While we haven't heard about the stat boosts the Kanto starters will get from Mega Evolution, here's a rundown of the changes:

Mega Venusaur's ability is 'Thick Fat' (Fire and Ice damage is halved). I like this; Chlorophyll Venusar was OU, but now this reduces Venusaur's weaknesses to Flying and Psychic.

Mega Charizard's ability is 'Drought' (summons permanent sun unless another weather move/ability is used after). Neutral Water damage, dual STAB Fire Blast AND instant Solarbeam? F*&% YEAH!!

Mega Blastoise's ability is 'Mega Launcher' (boosts the power of 'Pulse' moves like Water Pulse, Dark Pulse... Dragon Pulse?). This ability is new, and doesn't sound AS promising as the other two, but who knows.

Meanwhile, I'll help myself to this pic for my sig, but only for about a week though; I know you'll want to use it, Codus.  :wink:

That's just the abilities, Mega Venusaur has an Increased Defense and Special Defense stat, Mega Charizard has an increased Special Attack stat, and Mega Blastoise's stats increase is currently unknown.

For me probably the only thing I have a problem with is that Mega Charizard is still a Fire/Flying Type and not a Fire/Dragon Type, but I can see why they didn't do that since it would make him to OP, especially since this generation is meant to balance Dragon Types.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users