#41 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (drummakidd @ Feb 17 2012, 08:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exactly! It's about playing as your favorite naruto characters
@Sakura Lover, once I get it I'll play you on online matches if you want but the Ninja Storm 2 online match thing sucked =/

xbox name? and yeah, I only played 40 games online with Ninja Storm 2.

I plain on playing as first hokage... a lot. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 16 2012, 06:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This game isn't about pairings. If there is a pairing moment, it won't count... AT ALL. So drop the pairing conversations, and treat this like the best new Naruto game. happy.gif

*pulls out pen and paper*

Dear Developers,

Having Naruto and Hinata being together and calling their team "Secret Lovers" is not part of video games. The game is about Naruto characters themselves and NOT what they do together. Please remove any and all pairing moments or indications...
*thinks*...Just to be safe, scrap the manga plot all together, just so no one gets any ideas. Make it just a fighting game like Street Fighter or BlazBlue.

Love,
NaruSaku Fanclub

Anything else? Oh Yeah

P.S. Why can't we have something like more like this?

It would be cool to summon Gamabunta and have all these different jutsu too that were left out in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. I have heard rumors you are doing that for this version, and I do hope they are true.

P.P.S. Three words: MASSIVE HEALTH BARS
Having a fighting game where fighters can do more damage to each other over a longer course of the game makes sure that no one person can lead the game purely by juggling. That is one thing I personally hate about some fighting games. I just want to have fun while the rest play for "Seriuz buzinez." Also keep the matches fair where one special move doesn't wipe out an entire health bar.

Anyone want to see anything else? Personally, the more characters the better. When are we ever going to have a game where ALL characters are in it. I am sure they can't put every character in it, but they leave out some good ones sometimes. Hell, perhaps they could have it as DLC.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 17 February 2012 - 08:45 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

Exclusive Killer Bee Rap for the game:

Nice. Awesome song for an awesome character!!! can't wait to download the full version.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

I know the game will be awesome but I won't buy it because I already preorder Tales of Graces which is release the same date as generations lol. I also preorder Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil Operation Racoon city the special edition. Too many games that will hurt my wallet can't afford to buy generations maybe next time.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 drummakidd

drummakidd

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:drums, guitar, recording/mixing, hanging out with friends

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 16 2012, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
xbox name? and yeah, I only played 40 games online with Ninja Storm 2.

I plain on playing as first hokage... a lot. tongue.gif

aww you have xbox? >.< i have ps3 =[

#46 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:09 PM

Looking forward to the game, have the first and second ultimate ninja storm and I've played them a lot.
The second I've played online but there aren't any more players online at this time and the ones that are are them deidara spammers. :s

about the trailer: Loved how Sasuke got owned by the raikage... tongue.gif

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 16 2012, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This game isn't about pairings. If there is a pairing moment, it won't count... AT ALL. So drop the pairing conversations, and treat this like the best new Naruto game. happy.gif

Okay then any NS moment won't matter AT ALL in this game so don't mention any or any NH or SS moment.

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 February 2012 - 04:40 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

Played the demo..... Man, Madara is such a teleport spammer..... dry.gif

#49 Sarge

Sarge

Super Awesome Fun Time

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

Lol i dont have my xbox with me, so i cant play it right when it comes out shamefulcry0js.gif but bye God 111193.gif when i get back home it will be played and it will be Legend! wait for it... *waits...DARY! a_dance.gif
"I really like your... Post?"

#50 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

I'm hoping that this is truly a new Storm game and not Storm 2.5. dry.gif Things I would like to see:

1. Bring. Back. The. Good. Ultimates. Don't leave us with the lazy pieces of crap that were the vast majority of the Storm 2 ultimates. Please, bring back actual awesome ultimates (like the ones in Storm 1) and give us new, exciting ultimates for the characters that were mistreated in Storm 2 (a.k.a. the majority of the character roster).

2. Some new features that enhance the overall gameplay experience. If they just slap on the same Storm 2 gameplay with barely anything that's new, I will be sorely disappointed.

3. The story mode. Give us a free-roam story mode, like the ones in Storm 1 and Broken Bond. The story setup in Storm 2 was atrocious compared to the free-roamers.

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 15 2012, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks beautiful but i see the game designers are sticking with their pattern of screwing Sakura over. her sole appearance in the trailer is her younger verions getitng its rear end smeared by Naruto and Sasuke.

Of course little pricess hinata gets a showing for her older and younger versions =b

laugh.gif Figures. Ah, lovely Sakura bashers/Hinata worshippers... rolleyes.gif

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 23 February 2012 - 08:28 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#51 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:24 AM

Demo is out for Xbox 360, check it out, it has Naruto vs Sasuke, Naruto(sage) vs Pain, and Naruto vs Tobi(awakened to be Madara, at kage summit arc). Not much, but it's something.

I'm really liking the substitution gauge, and the new way you can press Y and A at the same time while in a combo to break the combo and start another one up, to do several of damage. Started doing it to Tobi and got 60 combo attacks on hit, wiped out his whole first health bar. Only problem is that using Y and A causes your chakra to kinda go down quite a bit.

Edited by Sakura Lover, 29 February 2012 - 01:30 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#52 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

I don't know if anyone else has the demo but I got it for PS3. It does look awesome! Can't wait for the actually game. About a week a way. Sorry for the late post

#53 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

I have been playing the demo for a week now and at first as lame as I am I needed Sakura and Sai's help to beat Sasuke. Now I can do it on my own which I like anyway cause a match between Sasuke and Naruto should just be one on one. Pein so far is my hardest opponent and Tobi (aka Mr. No Name tongue.gif ) kinda seems easy cause all he does is teleport. As an emotional guy I am I found the second intro sad cause this is the first Naruto game that I am going to play after Jiraiya died and Naruto parents discovered. I haven't played a Naruto game in a long time and actually I got into Naruto through a video game.

#54 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 4 2012, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been playing the demo for a week now and at first as lame as I am I needed Sakura and Sai's help to beat Sasuke. Now I can do it on my own which I like anyway cause a match between Sasuke and Naruto should just be one on one. Pein so far is my hardest opponent and Tobi (aka Mr. No Name tongue.gif ) kinda seems easy cause all he does is teleport. As an emotional guy I am I found the second intro sad cause this is the first Naruto game that I am going to play after Jiraiya died and Naruto parents discovered. I haven't played a Naruto game in a long time and actually I got into Naruto through a video game.

I repeated the demo until I completely got use to the new combo and substitute bar system. a_thumbs.gif

7 more days! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 06 March 2012 - 11:29 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#55 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

I saw the long trailer on gamestop.com and there are two reasons why I won't buy the game.

-First I already reserved Tales of Graces which is going to be release on the same day as Generations. I also reserved Ninja Gaiden 3 and RE Operation Racoon city so you can see this will hurt my wallet big time, can't afford to buy another game.

-And second there was a part in the trailer where there's going to be anime cut scenes from studio Pierot and there was this specific quick scene where the rookies are all eating and Naruto was eating next to Hinata while Sakura is far away from him. This game will be another pairing war crap just to raise more ratings for both Namco Bandai and Pierot. This game will definitely be use by the NH fandom to make their pairing as canon material (just like the secret lovers tittle from Ninja Storm 2). Which I think it's stupid to use a game as canon evidence from the manga, a Naruto game is supposed to be about the fighting it's a fighting game period. Not to be use as firewood to feed the fire of the pairing wars. Whether Namco uses both NS and NH references on the game I don't care a video game should be focus on the fighting not on pairings.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#56 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 9 2012, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the long trailer on gamestop.com and there are two reasons why I won't buy the game.

-First I already reserved Tales of Graces which is going to be release on the same day as Generations. I also reserved Ninja Gaiden 3 and RE Operation Racoon city so you can see this will hurt my wallet big time, can't afford to buy another game.

-And second there was a part in the trailer where there's going to be anime cut scenes from studio Pierot and there was this specific quick scene where the rookies are all eating and Naruto was eating next to Hinata while Sakura is far away from him. This game will be another pairing war crap just to raise more ratings for both Namco Bandai and Pierot. This game will definitely be use by the NH fandom to make their pairing as canon material (just like the secret lovers tittle from Ninja Storm 2). Which I think it's stupid to use a game as canon evidence from the manga, a Naruto game is supposed to be about the fighting it's a fighting game period. Not to be use as firewood to feed the fire of the pairing wars. Whether Namco uses both NS and NH references on the game I don't care a video game should be focus on the fighting not on pairings.

Fair enough. I'm still going to see if the game is worth buying or not... from the gameplay, that is.

AboojTi.gif

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 9 2012, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fair enough. I'm still going to see if the game is worth buying or not... from the gameplay, that is.

I know this game will be awesome no doubt about that I just don't want it to be use as wood to feed the fire of the pairing wars. It's a freaking video game people what's does pairings have anything to do about it, except in the story mode (we know Hinata's confession and Sakura's confession will be involve).

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 March 2012 - 01:21 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 9 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know this game will be awesome no doubt about that I just don't want it to be use as wood to feed the fire of the pairing wars. It's a freaking video game people what's does pairings have anything to do about it, except in the story mode (we know Hinata's confession and Sakura's confession will be involve).

To be honest, I'm not sure if it will be awesome or not yet. ermm.gif I'm still on the fence about it. But yeah, I get what you mean about the pairing BS.

AboojTi.gif

#59 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 9 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then why list that pitifully brief "NH moment" as a reason not to buy it? I saw it in the demo, too, but it didn't bother me any.

You say people will use it as a "pairing evidence" for NH, but you won't buy it because of the same reason. You're contradicting yourself, it even seems a bit hypocritical. Jeez, that's extreme.

#60 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:44 AM

NO SIR! I DON'T LIKE IT!

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic