• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#21 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:31 AM

Anyway the bottom line is, the Kingdom Heart series has elements derived from both Square-Enix's Final Fantasy series and Disney's Animated film studios. Honestly I think with Disney having 50 animated films already under their belt, I don't think we need anymore studios adding more films to the mix. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the Incredibles added.

Edited by No WhereMan, 04 March 2011 - 05:32 AM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 4 2011, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although I wouldn't mind seeing the Incredibles added.

This is how I feel:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

How about just add the pixar universe there.

Would be funny to see a Cars world... not sure how that would work though LOL.

But if there are any Pixar worlds, I would say either A Bug's Life or Ratatouille.. biggrin.gif

#24 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

Adding Pixar characters would be pretty cool happy.gif

#25 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 4 2011, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, you want an universe from the Don Bluth movies (Anastasia, An American Tale, Secret of NIMH, Land Before Time, etc.) in a video game that is OWNED by the collaborate works of Square Enix and Disney companies?

You do realized that those works are owned in another companies (its not just Fox Studios, but also others like MGM and Universal Studios)?! (It would had worked he HAD stayed in Disney, but he left the company around the time when The Fox and the Hound was still in production back in the day, real fact.) Also a point of numerous of licenses for copyright material... which basically ruins the subject of the KH games.

Dotdotdot.

So, you do realize I have no such impact on the creation of Kingdom Hearts, since I am in no way in charge of what universe gets in or not? And you do realize that this is all just wishful thinking and that everyone's hilarious over-reactions are just childishly silly, since this is just wishful thinking rather than me announcing what will be in the next series? Also, that I would think that Don Bluth's decision on this has not been made since you are, obviously, NOT Don Bluth and you cannot speak for him, nor how the actual situation would entail since you simply just threw 'copyright copyright left Disney' and arrived at 'IT WILL RUIN KH :(((((((((' faster than the Witch Trial in Monty Python's Holy Grail? If it is different, it must be a Witch a game-ruiner!

Just want to make sure before I say something to make people hilariously freak out again over wishful thinking.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 04 March 2011 - 08:14 PM.

#26 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:33 AM

Hi!

I'd just like to step in and remind everybody to Be nice and treat others with respect.

Thank you for your attention.

#27 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

Aha people let's not get our panties in a bunch, yeah? <3 No need to stress over this

I'm holding out for KH3. The spin offs are incredibly boring to me because there's nothing new.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Mar 5 2011, 12:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm holding out for KH3. The spin offs are incredibly boring to me because there's nothing new.

Quoted for truth a_thumbs.gif

#29 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

Ya I just want the main story to start again. O by the way does anyone know when KH3 will come out?

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 05 March 2011 - 02:16 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

I dunno, I liked Birth By Sleep's gameplay. I think it's an awesome game in its own right.

#31 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Mar 5 2011, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya I just want the main story to start again. O by the way does anyone know when KH3 will come out?

there's no date yet. Both dream drop distance and KH3 have dates that are to be announced.

#32 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

Birth By Sleep was decent. But I suspect we won't see KH3 for another 2 years. Unless they surprise me at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Besides that, I'm waiting for Versus XIII. It's like KH, but with sweeter graphics.

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 5 2011, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Birth By Sleep was decent.

I really loved the boardgame in Birth By Sleep. That really made the game fun for me, because instead of having to grind to level up your skills, you could just kick some CPU ass on the Boards and level up quick and easy wow.png

Other than that, I was really only interested in Ventus's story since Ventus = Roxas, and Roxas is mah fave KH charry~

#34 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:51 AM

I enjoyed the combat on Birth By Sleep, especially the command fusions to create new commands. If it wasn't for gamefaqs, I would've spent hours mixing up commands and not continuing the story. cool.gif
Although, I do wish Sora and Riku gain armor on their own, it'd be awesome to play those...especially with flowing capes! whatthekitten.gif

#35 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

I have a feeling that Kingdom Hearts 3D is going to disappoint just like 358/2 Days and re:Coded did. The franchise just isn't meant for the DS system.

#36 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE (Demonic_Wonder @ Jul 28 2011, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling that Kingdom Hearts 3D is going to disappoint just like 358/2 Days and re:Coded did. The franchise just isn't meant for the DS system.

Well it's a 3Ds game but at this point anything that's not Kingdom Hearts 3 will disappoint me. Square Enix has really dropped the ball with this.

Edited by Illmatic, 28 July 2011 - 08:38 PM.

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:58 PM

Actually I read on a site about KH3. In a interview with character designer Tetsuya Nomura he said that there won't be a KH3 not at least until 2014 sorry to burst your bubble. I understand how he feels since him and square enix are working on FF series (FFXIII2, Versus, XIV etc) they already have a lot of work in their hands the last thing they need is working on another KH project. I don't remember which site I read the interview I might provide the link later.

Edited by Gravenimage, 28 July 2011 - 08:59 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:35 PM

Burst what bubble? It goes without saying that a Kingdom Hearts 3 release is far off. What I meant was that I don't give a rats ass about Kingdom Hearts Birth by 379 days of REcoded dream drop sleep. I've had enough of the spinoffs. The main Kingdom Hearts development is still working on Versus XIII, and there's no end in sight. Square should have never even shown the damn game at E3 06 if the game was nowhere near completion.

#39 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:31 AM

I really couldn't give a rat's bum about FFXIII-2.

Wasting time on that is not using time on Versus XIII. And if they had time and the budget to make XIII-2... remake VII. The sales alone on the game would net back a huge profit... not to mention memorabilia.

#40 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:26 AM

I don't think we're seeing KH3 until after Square Enix fixes the mess thats FFXIV, and seeing as how much of a mess it is, its probably going to take longer than we can expect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users