• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

Just a questions guys; Do you think Sakura should learn Sage Mode from the Slugs?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

:o....is there a sage mode for that????

well if there is...it would be cool....maybe when shes grown up ...but i dont think she will have time for that now biggrin.gif...........

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#3 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

Well, if Sakura learned Slug-sage mode, combined with Naruto's Toad-sage mode and Kabuto snake-sage mode, and then Sasuke learned Pig-sage mode (don't ask) and used it to rescue Naruto and Sakura from danger at the feet of Kabuto, we might be back to the Legend of the Gallant Jiraiya being retold in the manga (as it was hinted at -- repeatedly -- way back in part 1). I just don't see Sasuke becoming the Pig Sage, though, so I suppose it doesn't really matter any more....

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Should she learn sage mode? Hell yeah!!!

But like merryGoflava said, I don't think there's enough time for her to learn it before the series end.

I wonder if one of the abilities of slug sage mode would be the ability to divide yourself, like Katsuyu. Could you image a hundred miniature Sakura's going "Shannaro!" tongue.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves? She should learn to summon slugs first.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#6 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (PachucoDesigns @ Apr 18 2012, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves? She should learn to summon slugs first.

Of course. One thing at a time. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#7 Kageteiou

Kageteiou

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

I think the question is can she learn sage mode. I assume that all sage techniques work around the same principle, and it has been stated that you need large amounts of chakra to even use sage mode. While Sakuea has great chakra control the reason behind it is that she has lower amounts to work with, so even if there is a slug sage mode she probably would not be able to learn it because of that limitation.

#8 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:57 PM

kitten it, why not? Its more than alright by me. Why should Sasuke be the only one to get ass pulls all the time?

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:28 AM

Nah Sage mode first. smile.gif Would be a BIG help for her to fight more. yes.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

First we don't even know if Sakura can summon Slugs, and second we don't know if the Slug-Sage mode even exists yet, so it's a bit of a mute point at the moment, sure i'd love to see Sakura actually take the centre stage once again, but doesn't look like it's going to happen.

iAnby7W.gif

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Which is what I HATE because I want more empowerment for her

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:10 AM

Should she in terms of what she, as a character, deserves? Perhaps.
Should she if we want to keep the story plausible? No.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

Yeah What she deserves. I did not say it was pointless if she doesn't, I just want the stereotype of women looking weak compared to men to be broken

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:35 AM

She may lack the the chakra resources, but she could always borrow mass amount of chakra from Katsuyuu (Queen of the Slugs). My opinion, she needs it if she wants to be able to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke. And base on what Kabuto said, three mountains could do sage mode. I think the slugs are the third MT.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:53 AM

I think Sakura should learn a sage mode, it would make her more interesting as a character, and perhaps get some of those haters off her back about her being too weak.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Considering of the three humans who have learned Sage Mode, Naruto and Jiraiya both have have a chakra reserve of 5 (according to the databooks) and the fact that we don't know about Kabuto ever since he started experimenting on himself but we can assume it's ether really high or he found a way to cheat around it, considering that I dought Sakura would have enough chakra to learn Sage Mode, hell I don't even know if she has enough chakra to even summon Katsuyu, because every time Tsunade summoned her, she summoned her at full size.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#17 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:31 AM

Yeah most of you guys are saying Sakura won't have enough chakra reserves to be a sage. How do you know that? Was it mentioned that she has low amounts of chakra? Kabuto learned sage mode. Was it mentioned that he has a large reserve of chakra?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#18 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 17 2012, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah most of you guys are saying Sakura won't have enough chakra reserves to be a sage. How do you know that? Was it mentioned that she has low amounts of chakra? Kabuto learned sage mode. Was it mentioned that he has a large reserve of chakra?

Kakashi said very early in the beginning of the series that Sakura didn't have nearly the amount of chakra that Sasuke or Naruto had; she just had the best control of the three.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#19 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

yes she should . if naruto teach her it would be great 111191.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#20 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Apr 17 2012, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She only has best chakra throughout the series. Not saying that she has low reserves. Like I said prior. She could borrow the Slug Queen's chakra for the ritual. She doesn't need to worry about turning to stones once she has completed the SM ritual. This has been proven that Naruto's Shadow Clones can go into SM without high chakra reserves. I hope her training was off screen just like Kabuto and surprise us with Slug SM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users