Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#33961 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

They're so haaaard, I swear! Plus I am so picky about this because I usually like to introduce symbolism so yeah... ^^ I do get yoou!
You already did everything?? :O How? How long did it take you? Fanfic or story for real?

Story for real. It took me a long time but it's all in my head. Sometimes, when I hear a soundtrack from a game or movie, I always vision my own story taken action and it's like well played out. It's just hard to name or even design them. I almost thought of saying Naruto in a whole new universe, just to save the trouble of names. The world is completely different than Naruto. I already got the big twist and morality down. The whole concept is done. The road to each plot points are done. Everything. Just not names. I wanted to do a manga of it, but yeah, I'm not good at drawing.

#33962 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

I pretty much agree with this...but, Love can heal, and love can warp you beyond belief if its caused you enough pain...

LOL still a better ending then Naruto :zaru:

In terms of quality it's a million times better

Edited by trang95, 17 December 2014 - 06:42 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#33963 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

Such an awesome, awesome post!!! What you said makes it so perfectly clear why Sakura is the right one for Naruto. 

And after all that 'proof' from the manga of why Sakura loves Naruto, we are deprived of seeing Naruto confess to Sakura why he's always loved her. Not just the crush he's always had, but actually saying when it turned into something more, when he knew he loved her and he could never go back. And that if he didn't get her then he'd end up like Jiraiya. Something along those lines. :cry: I'm bumming myself out now!

My favorite part in the manga that shows the difference between Hinata and Sakura is when Tobi appears on the branch in front of Naruto when they're going to rescue Sasuke after he's killed Itachi. Tobi knocks Naruto back into the water, and all Hinata can say is "Naruto-kun! Are you ok?" Sakura tells her not to worry about Naruto, it will take more than that to stop him, and instead she should keep her eyes on Tobi. I love that scene. It's so perfect, and it shows Sakura is in partnership with Naruto in a way Hinata can't even understand.

And in retrospect, after the awful ending and movie, it shows that Sakura is not a girl who's a damsel-in-distress. She's self-confident and ready to fight beside Naruto.

UUUUH.

I was fine... but I'm getting super depressed again.

LOL I HATE IT.

goodbye. :cry:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#33964 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

heaven flower is tenke/tenge.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#33965 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

So there really is no numerical superiority or general consensus with the dissidents of Kishi. Much of it is just the work of embittered people who think that inflating numbers will somehow give their beliefs more legitimacy. What a doltish group of people they are. The actions of these people writing multiple reviews are only clouding our ability to see for certain which interpretation of the manga has the greater amount of followers. The automated systems also inflate the numbers, but to criticise that process now when there's people of our own resorting to such tactics is hypocritical.

What did you think it was the actual situation? hahaha

Much of the NH and SS fandoms are too enthralled in the bliss of their hollow victories to realise or come to the defence of a movie on a foreign website that has no bearing on the future or success of the series. The number of approvals for each review might be greater for the negative reviews, but then the frustration and willpower to see to it that their voices are heard is much greater with those who felt like they were slighted by Kishi.

On the contrary, they have the need to show everyone how great their ship is. Didn't you read the english "reviews"? lol

I don't know, man, but both sides are literally fighting to make their voices louder.

So there is a name for it??  :wot:

Yes we needy we want to laugh    :hm: We need something from " Kikitten  the Retarded Comedian "  asap we need one his special "Rectonviews "    :hehehe: .

How is that even possible  :confused:  Khaleesi  to me it seems like you got "Kisiness Disease" you have been infected you've been  Kishied    :wot:   :argh: .

Ugh, it's just that I did know they were those colors BUT I didn't notice it was pink/blue combination. You know, SS related or whatever.

Edited by theunburnt, 17 December 2014 - 06:49 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33966 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

Story for real. It took me a long time but it's all in my head. Sometimes, when I hear a soundtrack from a game or movie, I always vision my own story taken action and it's like well played out. It's just hard to name or even design them. I almost thought of saying Naruto in a whole new universe, just to save the trouble of names. The world is completely different than Naruto. I already got the big twist and morality down. The whole concept is done. The road to each plot points are done. Everything. Just not names. I wanted to do a manga of it, but yeah, I'm not good at drawing.

I see! Wow, good luck! Can't wait to hear it. xD

Huh, really? But what theunburnt told me is correct or? Thx!

Edited by Chatte, 17 December 2014 - 06:51 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#33967 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

Such an awesome, awesome post!!! What you said makes it so perfectly clear why Sakura is the right one for Naruto. 

And after all that 'proof' from the manga of why Sakura loves Naruto, we are deprived of seeing Naruto confess to Sakura why he's always loved her. Not just the crush he's always had, but actually saying when it turned into something more, when he knew he loved her and he could never go back. And that if he didn't get her then he'd end up like Jiraiya. Something along those lines. :cry: I'm bumming myself out now!

My favorite part in the manga that shows the difference between Hinata and Sakura is when Tobi appears on the branch in front of Naruto when they're going to rescue Sasuke after he's killed Itachi. Tobi knocks Naruto back into the water, and all Hinata can say is "Naruto-kun! Are you ok?" Sakura tells her not to worry about Naruto, it will take more than that to stop him, and instead she should keep her eyes on Tobi. I love that scene. It's so perfect, and it shows Sakura is in partnership with Naruto in a way Hinata can't even understand.

And in retrospect, after the awful ending and movie, it shows that Sakura is not a girl who's a damsel-in-distress. She's self-confident and ready to fight beside Naruto.

I hear all of that, Tricksie-chan! Plus Sakura can keep Naruto in check when he gets a little over his head. In the long run, I like to think it wasn't just about her being out for acknowledgement, but perhaps Naruto actually was aware too how Sakura got bullied and he could relate to that, which is something else NH did, which makes NO SENSE, especially considering Hinata's prestige, so I thinkl it'd be more fitting if Naruto knew Sakura was bullied and tried to help now and then, even if it didn't always work out as he had hoped.

And then seeing her smile led him to fall in love in a heartbeat, while not UTTERLY immediately. XD

#33968 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

I see! Wow, good luck! Can't wait to hear it. xD

Huh, really? But what theunburnt told me is correct or? Thx!

Thanks. Well I can tell the story concept, it's the least I can do. Actually, I have one story to tell and will post it at tumblr.

#33969 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

@Chatte There are lots of websites with names and their meanings. Google is your friend.

#33970 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

celestial/heavenly flower?

天国の花

tengoku no hana 

I actually kinda so like this one. xD

@Chatte There are lots of websites with names and their meanings. Google is your friend.

Tried some, not helping that much.

Edited by Chatte, 17 December 2014 - 06:56 PM.

#33971 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Ho... there is pretty intresting discussion here. 

#33972 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

What did you think it was the actual situation? hahaha

On the contrary, they have the need to show everyone how great their ship is. Didn't you read the english "reviews"? lol

I don't know, man, but both sides are literally fighting to make their voices louder.

So there is a name for it??  :wot:

Ugh, it's just that I did know they were those colors BUT I didn't notice it was pink/blue combination. You know, SS related or whatever.

In short you got Kishied  but just for a moment :hehehe:  bc you know he doesn't notice kitten and forgets literary everything even what he said a minute ago   :zaru:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#33973 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

http://jisho.org/wor...edict&romaji=on

it's liberale, do whatever you want lol.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#33974 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:05 PM

Thanks a lot!

#33975 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Ho... there is pretty intresting discussion here. 

Baka!! :wow:

#33976 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:12 PM

yeah 天花 is more like celestial flower, 天国の花 is like flower of heaven

this is a beautiful site  :wibble: I need it too.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#33977 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:13 PM

I really love that part too and I agree, it show really well the difference between Sakura and Hinata in regard of Naruto and how much they know about him.

I know it's silly but my favorite part is during the war, when Sakura jump beside Naruto after he said he and Sasuke will take care of the rest and she told him that she's not a weak and she can help too ( sorry, don't remember exactly what they said) and you see in the next panel her determined look and Naruto genuine smile...THAT is one of the most powerful image I've ever seen. It show the amount of trust and understanding these two have for one another. Compare to the scene when Naruto say to Hinata ' I know you're strong, it's all in your eyes', you don't have the same kind of 'equality' as with the scene with Naruto and Sakura, that's saying a lot to be honest.

#33978 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:14 PM

Done.

link?

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33979 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:15 PM

A little basis to how I think once Naruto helped Sakura from bullies that I'm gonna use in my fic but could EASILY be canon;

Iroh (a classmate of theirs): Well, well, if it isn't billboard brow!

*Sakura flinches, then looks down*

Ino: Hey, lay off her, Iroh!

Iroh: Oh, so little Ms. Piggy is gonna get involved too. I dunno why you think you two should bother with whatcha do. Ya know what... *takes the rice from Sakura's tray and holds it up* I think I'm gonna improve that look on your face, billboard brow. On your mark... GET SET...!!!
*Naruto takes his lunch tray and smacks Iroh in the face with it, bending the foil tray, as Iroh turns to where Naruto was standing, then falls over on his back*

I got the idea from one of my favorite scenes in Police Academy;

And c'mon, you gotta admit, Naruto WOULD do something like that since he'd hate bullies since he was picked on just 'cuz he's a Jinchuriki.

#33980 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:17 PM

yeah 天花 is more like celestial flower, 天国の花 is like flower of heaven

this is a beautiful site  :wibble: I need it too.

Okay, I see and what would be the romanji of these?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users