#10201 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

It's when Naruto leaves for training with Jiraiya in search of Tsunade, I think. Let me check.

NaruHina fans say that Naruto love for Sakura was a crush in part 1 =/ 

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10202 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

How was it?

Great. Like many people in Japan praised NS and Sakura a lot, even a fan of another pairings praised it. Anyone still got that picture where the person said, "I like SS but my god, NS is so cute!" or something like that. It was great. The most shocking part was NF reactions. The early reactions were praising Sakura and she is hated in there. I mean I felt I was in moon eye plan myself.

Ahem, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me but Naruto's goal to win Sakura's heart was made clear in the manga as well...

tumblr_mocqqgyfkT1ryce57o1_500.jpg

Exactly. It makes sense on how Naruto felt awed when Kakashi told him that he sees him surpassing 4th Hokage because not only he can be stronger than him, but Kakashi gave him a seal of approval. Sasuke needs to fully acknowledge, much like how Vegeta finally admitted Goku was the best. Sakura, well you get the picture.

#10203 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I found it, chapter 143, page 18

naruto-2856.jpg

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#10204 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Great. Like many people in Japan praised NS and Sakura a lot, even a fan of another pairings praised it. Anyone still got that picture where the person said, "I like SS but my god, NS is so cute!" or something like that. It was great. The most shocking part was NF reactions. The early reactions were praising Sakura and she is hated in there. I mean I felt I was in moon eye plan myself.

Exactly. It makes sense on how Naruto felt awed when Kakashi told him that he sees him surpassing 4th Hokage because not only he can be stronger than him, but Kakashi gave him a seal of approval. Sasuke needs to fully acknowledge, much like how Vegeta finally admitted Goku was the best. Sakura, well you get the picture.

Woah.....I think that if Sakura is given some more time to shine people will really like her(haterz). But to be honest, I think everyone(including haterz) want to see Sakura in a battle by herself and I think Kishi likes to make battle scenes for Sakura , hence why her battle is one of the longest battles.

#10205 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

What a joke. You don't even dare to say clearly "love" and speak vaguely about some "feelings". But in the same time you manipulate the facts to make it csound like Naruto was proven to in fact be truly, madly deeply in love with Sakura - which is total bullsh**.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  You likewise cannot prove that Naruto isn't truly, madly, deeply in love with Sakura, either.

Naruto won't "drop his feelings for Sakura" you say? Of course he won't. No NaruHina fan ever claimed that Naruto won't remain Sakura's friend and a teammate. Because pretty much this is what was proven and nothing more. Sai's personal opinion is merely Sai's personal opinion and not a fact.

Response to NH Fan:  True, it was Sai's opinion.  However, it was not denied by Naruto, and was in fact indirectly acknowledged through his answer -- that he couldn't tell Sakura how he felt because he couldn't or hadn't yet kept his promise to her.  If they were speaking just about friendship and teammate bonds, then Sai's question and Naruto's response make no sense.  In context, it is about deeper feelings.  If you don't want to call them "love" that is your option.  The truth will be proven by the end of the manga.

Naruto never stated that he loves Sakura.

Response to NH Fan:  He has never said he doesn't love Sakura, either.  More to the point, he has never said he loves Hinata.  He also hasn't said he can't tell her how he feels because he hasn't made an important promise to her that he feels he must keep because her happiness is that important to him.

Naruto never said that he will ever confess to Sakura.

Response to NH Fan:  He never said he will  never confess to Sakura, either.  Likewise, he has never said he will ever confess to Hinata.  So what's your point?

He never said that being with Sakura is his goal nor that he will win her heart no matter what.

Response to NH Fan:  Naruto has also never said that being with Hinata is his goal, or that he will win her heart no matter what.  In fact, despite her declaration of love, Naruto has never commented -- internally, to anyone else, or to Hinata -- on her confession one way or another.  It might as well have never happened because he has not reflected on her words or feelings for him once.

The times when Naruto was saying anything about his feelings to Sakura in part 2 were ALWAYS made so that it can be understood as a joke.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  However, there are manga examples of when Naruto is joking about his relationship with Sakura, or ways you can tell when he's not serious.  His response to his father about Sakura being his girlfriend does not conform to those examples.  Besides, you have urged no proof as to why Naruto would lie to his father.  What was his motive in that circumstance, especially if Hinata could conceivably have overhead?  (Evidence available upon request.)

So by saying that Naruto "won't drop his feelings for Sakura" you certainly cannot mean love. Because no love was even proven in case of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. All that was proven was a crush back in part 1 and then he had TWO WHOLE YEARS worth of constant thinking about how Sakura can be only happy with Sasuke before he even saw her again. And recently he was lied to by Sakura and witnessed her attempt to murder the man she loved.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion, and Naruto's behavior during that time can be interpreted several ways that do not reach your conclusion.

Do you really think a girl who is unable to believe in someone she truly loves is the kind of girl Naruto would want to spend his life with? After nobody believed in him most of his childhood? Naruto believed Sasuke to be possible to save and he was right, unlike Sakura who was and still IS wrong about Sasuke.

Response to NH Fan:  You are projecting your feelings and expectations onto Naruto.  If Naruto had truly been as disgusted and shocked by Sakura's choices during her confession and subsequent attempts to kill Sasuke, why would he tell his father she was his girlfriend -- even if it was, as you say, nothing more than a joke?  That would be extremely hypocritical of Naruto, not to mention in poor taste.

And just to remind you - Naruto have spent twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether. Hinata suddenly became important and got a lot of screentime because of Naruto. Do you know when Sakura became important and got screentime? When Sasuke appeared on the battlefield.

Response to NH Fan:  Just to remind you, claiming that Naruto has spent "twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether" is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel for something positive to say about the interaction between your favored pairing.  Even if true, it is a painfully inadequate comparison for the amount and quality of time Naruto has spent with Sakura.  And Sakura was already important on the battlefield, serving closely with Naruto, and was specifically called his girlfriend by Naruto himself -- before Sasuke arrived.  Beyond that, it is Naruto to whom Sakura directed her intention to stand with her Team 7 mates in battle, and Naruto who acknowledged Sakura in that moment.  Sasuke was not a factor in that interaction whatsoever.  

Hinata gets screentime mainly because of Naruto.

Response to NH Fan:  I agree with you.  She has no depth or purpose other than to serve as a satellite of Naruto's character, and therefore it makes sense that her page time is linked to Naruto.  He is the hero of the story, after all.  Many characters' page time is linked to him.

Sakura gets screentime mainly because of Sasuke.

Response to NH Fan:  That is false.  Sakura has appeared in the manga far more than Hinata, and with Naruto throughout Shippuuden when Sasuke's storyline was separate.  Sakura is the main heroine, and doesn't need either Naruto or Sasuke to get page time.  I will give you that she is linked to Sasuke, and probably will be as the story comes to a conclusion, but that is because the complex love triangle that exists between Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto is likely to be the last thing that Kishimoto resolves.

That's what I would say, but I just did this for fun.

I'm in no way advocating that you debate with this person, or attempt to respond.  NH fans have just as much of a right to their opinion as we have to ours.  Why try so hard to change them?  Let them think what they wish.  The story is wrapping up, and it's pretty likely that when it's finished there will be no more pairing debates.

I was going to attempt a response to that argument, but I don't think anything else needs to be said. Excellent post, KnS!

#10206 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

NaruHina fans say that Naruto love for Sakura was a crush in part 1 =/ 

Sakura's love for sasuke was the biggest crush in part 1 out of all of them. Just because she said she loved him, doesn't mean she knew what she was saying either. Her confession in part 1 seemed rushed and out of desperation and definitely not fitting for the 12 year old girl she was. I don't hate her for it either, many girls her age are like that and they think they know what it's like to love someone when they really don't. It's part of how her character is made to be realistic.

#10207 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:08 PM

Woah.....I think that if Sakura is given some more time to shine people will really like her(haterz). But to be honest, I think everyone(including haterz) want to see Sakura in a battle by herself and I think Kishi likes to make battle scenes for Sakura , hence why her battle is one of the longest battles.

Well the battle like that one in your sig is really rare for a heroine to have on their own. Sakura has a volume worth of fight, which you can't really say for many and it was one of the major one. This is why I praised her a lot. Would I like her fight more? Sure, but it won't diminished my liking than it is now. It can only go up.

#10208 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Sakura's love for sasuke was the biggest crush in part 1 out of all of them. Just because she said she loved him, doesn't mean she knew what she was saying either. Her confession in part 1 seemed rushed and out of desperation and definitely not fitting for the 12 year old girl she was. I don't hate her for it either, many girls her age are like that and they think they know what it's like to love someone when they really don't. It's part of how her character is made to be realistic.

Bolded: I find it strange people tend to ignore this.

I like this pic btw. *-*

narusaku_dibujo_halloween_by_shiawasecha

#10209 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

Bathtime_zps07d2f920.png

:lulz:

#10210 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Well her confession for Sasuke was her final attempt to stop him because love can make a man feel guilty or anything, like at least react with a stunned or a smile and just assured that everything will be ok, but the paths will go different ways from that point on. Sasuke rejected her, pretty much this was Sakura wake up call that she has no effect on Sasuke from going dark. Naruto does have the effect, but he wasn't in the right position at the time like understanding the loss of a close one, seeking revenge, etc. That's why Sakura trusts Naruto from there on because she knows he and Sasuke are rivals, but the promise is her wakeup call that Naruto always help and care for her. Them developments...

#10211 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Bathtime_zps07d2f920.png

#10212 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

Bathtime_zps07d2f920.png

Photoshop :)

From chikara.

This reminds me of fighting dreamers gif.

They removed Sakura's clothes on the fighting dreamers part it' was funny.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 October 2013 - 05:22 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10213 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

From chikara.

MS Paint, actually. I don't know how to use Photoshop. :smile:

Edited by Slextrem, 21 October 2013 - 05:31 PM.

#10214 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:38 PM

From chikara.

So what it's Photoshop? :P We have the right to drool at NS sexyness. :D

#10215 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

Bathtime_zps07d2f920.png

Naughty Slextrem! :chuckle:

#10216 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

If only the budget was unlimited and kept them forever. I wonder how other studios managed to keep the same for most part.

#10217 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

I was going through serribi forums looking at the talk about the new favourite shipping.  Serena x Ash (I'm a pearlshipper) but im liking it :) and a lot of pokemon fans seem to like NaruSaku.

That's just some of them. I believe that NaruSaku has a lot of fans but I guess we are the most quiet out of the ships. We observe and analyse. Anyways, I just wanted some positivity in the thread. :)

If I recall the Pokemon fandom have a popular pair they like which is similar to NaruSaku, the AshxMisty Pair. I also heard that the Pokemon fandom might of been the ones who invented the term shipping.

It think so to, that fight is on of Mr Kishi's best works. On Sakura's wikiapedia page this fight got her a lot of parise from critics. in fact it also puts this:

Sakura's love confession to Naruto in later parts has been commented to be one of the deepest ones parts from its story arc, for bringing confusion regarding whether or not she is serious as she intended to stop Naruto's suffering. It also came as a surprise as fans wondered what were Sakura's real intention regarding Sasuke who had become a dangerous criminal during such time of the series.

Well the battle like that one in your sig is really rare for a heroine to have on their own. Sakura has a volume worth of fight, which you can't really say for many and it was one of the major one. This is why I praised her a lot. Would I like her fight more? Sure, but it won't diminished my liking than it is now. It can only go up.

I wonder if she will get another one, I keep hoping she will be the one to take down Orochimaru, though at the moment it seems unlikely.

Bathtime_zps07d2f920.png

:smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy: :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy:  :smexy: , I bet that's what Naruto is thinking in that pic if it happened.  

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 21 October 2013 - 06:08 PM.

#10218 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

If only the budget was unlimited and kept them forever. I wonder how other studios managed to keep the same for most part.

Yeah, they really splurged in that arc. Chikara was actually a filler I could enjoy for the most part, though it certainly still had it's inconsistencies.

#10219 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

@BlueStarSaber

Say what? Is that on Sakura's wiki page? Which category???

#10220 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Sakura is the most criticized character in the series for good or bad. I guess I'll call it "A two sided coin - One of the best, one of the worst."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users