Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#61 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:40 PM

I dunno about that. prolly

The more I think about it I come up with something the may be more on target.

Since I believe the fact that Sakura thinks she's going to stop them is foreshadowing something, I think she'll try to when Naruto & Sasuke are fighting. Sakura will get in the was and get hurt, I doubt Sasuke will stop to help her considering Kabuto says he's different know. Naruto will probably stop to help her then Oro & sasuke will get away for some ominous reason. < Just makes sense

Whether or not a narusaku moment will happen is up to kishimoto.

#62 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 28 April 2006 - 10:48 PM

I am praying to all the gods that there will be narusaku moment that will prove once and for all that narusaku will happen.

Plus, it would be a kick in the balls for sasusakutards/naruhinatards.

HUZZAH!!!!

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#63 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2006 - 11:10 PM

Eh, I'd rather do the kicking myself, if it's all the same to you guys.

#64 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:04 AM

Even if NaruSaku happens they will be in denial. The NaruHinas will be like, "sakura's gonna die."

#65 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:12 AM

even if sakura dies, will naruto shack up with hinata?

Survey says:
HELL NO!!!

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#66 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:23 AM

Tell that to the NaruHina fans. I just can't see it happening, it doesn't make sense.

Naruto & Hinata have as good of a chance as Elton John & Halle Berry getting together. lol

#67 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2006 - 04:30 AM

Hey, Elton's got a WAAAY better chance!! He's so smooth...

#68 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 29 April 2006 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 28 2006, 10:48 PM)
I am praying to all the gods that there will be narusaku moment that will prove once and for all that narusaku will happen.

For some reason I think we're gravitating to a really important moment in the series, something that might totally impact everything that's been happening so far.

I think that's why we've been having a lot of these long drawn out discussion issues. Because kishimoto is building towards something. I'm thinking its something that's gonna directly involve the original Team 7 members. So it might be we're gonna get the moment we've been waiting for.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#69 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:13 PM

I was assuming it's gonna be big aswell considering this talking.

I figure Sakura or Yamato will be the first to fight Sasuke because Sai seems like he will be fighting Oro & Naruto's down & out for now.

I am sick of geussing what's gonna happen. I don't see the big build up on seeing Sasuke. He's gonna look just like he was, with a new outfit and aged a little more just like everyone else.

I just wanna see Sakura come & save the day. She's either going to really save the day or she's going to be really injured because of the foreshadowing that she's going to save both of them.

She will be injured though because there's no way she's going to be able to bring Sasuke back & save the day.

#70 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

On NMR, i read a post that said this

u never know. there could be a surprise episode where naruto learns hinita likes him and they start dating or something. u just never know.

Even if naruto knew hinata liked him, he still wouldnt date her, it would be like this:
----------------------
Hinata: "um, Naruto-kun?
Naruto: "yeah?"
Hinata: " I-I-I..........
Naruto: "You what?"
Hinata: "I like you alot"
Naruto: "......oh, um thanks...but sorry, i cant return your feelings, but we can still be friends...?"
Hinata: "um...okay... =( "
--------------------------------
or something like that.

Here's something else
I think Hinata has a great chance at being with Naruto. Sure Naruto liked Sakura when he was younger but I think he got over it when he realized that she deeply cared about Sasuke and he basically didn't have a chance. It was the scene where Tsunade said something like "Naruto is pretty sensitive" and Naruto got sad for a moment but then stopped worrying about it. I think that it shows that not only did he start getting over her right there but also that Naruto wasnt in love with her, it was just a young crush, as quickly as his sadness passed. It seemed that any hitting on Sakura that he did after the three year arc was purely him just being playful, as when he asked her on a date and him asking Shikimaru if he was on a date too. He didn't say either very seriously and he wasn't bragging about being on a date, more like just trying to get a rise out of her. So I'm still hoping that Naruto will realise that Hinata truly respects and cares for him, something that Sakura just doesn't do.

and another

Ever since the beginning of the series, no one has really liked Naruto like Hinata has. I think Kishimoto-san is doing this on purpose. Sakura has never "really" liked Naruto and Hinata has recently started to get a little over her shyness. It may take a while but by the time that Naruto is Hokage, he will have also married Hinata (if Hokages are allowed to marry!!!)

and one more

very far. so far you can't even imagine it. j.k. yeah, he'll take it far... i'm thinking kids... tongue.gif

These are responses to this question
Hey,
How far do you ppl think Kishimoto will take the Naruto-Hinata romance theme?

*bashes head into brick wall*

#71 Darts

Darts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, anime (of course), horror movies, industrialmusic, clubbing, my fat cats.

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:06 AM

BE CAREFUL WITH THAT ! *Hands gamerman_007 a wall of steel* Now you can do it all you want.

Still, you raise a pertinent point: the relationship between Sakura and Naruto is still in it's earliest stages and thus, so many things are yet possible and that makes us all doubt.

Don't worry, everything will become clear once we see Naruto and Sakura getting it on, down an' dirty.

Also, we should all try to wish Hinata away and maybe it'll happen. For every Narusaku fan who doubt this couple, 10 Naruhina doubt theirs. *Nods head* Yup.

#72 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 01:11 AM

or more like 20.
but i dont get those who go all "Hinata was created to be naruto's love interest" or "Hinata noticed naruto first".
These comments piss me off, makes me want to use that steel wall darts gave me.
But also there are the kind of people who say that if naruhina doesnt happen, then they will stop watching the show.
Why the hell are you watchin it then?
*bashes head on steel wall*
that feels nice.

#73 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:17 AM

The way we see it, it's predictable but really no one knows if Naruto will hook-up with Hinata or not. Except for Kishimoto.

I dunno about where exactly Kishimoto is going with this, all I know is that sooner or later Naruto will end up with Sakura. It's just obvious if ya look at the setup from the beginning of the series.

Who knows Naruto could hook-up with Hinata but somethin will happen and Naruto will eventually be with Sakura.

I just hope Kishi goes with the way I see it. "No NaruHina or SasuSaku."
I'm all for a KibaHina or ShinoHina

#74 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:13 AM

naruto an sakura dont got ogether because sakura is the only one who understands sauske and loves him (other than naruto but he is only his friend

Really Sakura did had her familly masacered by a psycho brother dry.gif
and she sure understands his will to revenge and his pain caused by the Cursed seal... What a moron...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#75 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Apr 30 2006, 04:13 AM)
naruto an sakura dont got ogether because sakura is the only one who understands sauske and loves him (other than naruto but he is only his friend

and she sure understands his will to revenge and his pain caused by the Cursed seal... What a moron...

Lol it's not like Sakura even knew his past. She barely knew anything bout him except how"cool" he was BTW which doesn't count. Also, it's not called love it's called one of two words, crush or lust. << This is also what Naruto had on Sakura in the beginning of the series although he feelings for her now are unclear.

After this meeting with Sasuke all the SasuSakus' will be in denial and say Sasuke was just hiding his real feelings. lol

#76 MBKon

MBKon

Hm hm hm hm hm

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • Interests:Girls, and girls, girls, did i mention girls?

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:10 PM

...I swear. If i see one more message in my email inbox that contains the words Naruhina, rulz, and narusau, dr00lz... I'm gonna launch a nuclear bomb.

#77 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (Mystic-G @ Apr 30 2006, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (Pite @ Apr 30 2006, 04:13 AM)

Lol it's not like Sakura even knew his past. She barely knew anything bout him except how"cool" he was BTW which doesn't count. Also, it's not called love it's called one of two words, crush or lust. << This is also what Naruto had on Sakura in the beginning of the series although he feelings for her now are unclear.

After this meeting with Sasuke all the SasuSakus' will be in denial and say Sasuke was just hiding his real feelings. lol

Believe it or not, that what they actually are saying, i read it on one those sasusaku fansites.

#78 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:26 PM

Ya know I just realized something that kills the questionable fact that Sakura "loves" Sasuke anymore.

Sakura didn't grow her hair back out after 3 years. If I remember correctly, Ino and Sakura grew their hair cuz they believed Sasuke liked long-haired girls. I don't want to hear any excuse that she couldn't cuz it didn't grow fast enough. 3 years is enough time to get her hair back to close to where it was.

I dunno if this has already been thought of so BAM!! In ya face SasuSakus.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!

#79 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:52 PM

YES!!!!
IN YO FACE BIATCHES!!!

That was good, i never thought of that.

#80 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:57 PM

Yes, I feel better now. sleep.gif

A couple more "In Your Face"s then it's time to go celebrate. tongue.gif

In Your Face!!! a_smashy.gif

I had thought about it randomly when I was tryin to sleep last night. It's a sign of no love. No love for you Sasuke, kishi giveth and he shall taketh lol. I don't think Sasuke wants a love, he feels his only purpose in life is to get Itachi back. And that's what I believe he shall have, revenge.

Someone inform the men, (SasuSakus) there is no love from Sakura to Sasuke.

Not growing your hair out is a hidden but big sign in this case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users