#121 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,631 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Mr. steal your girl returns

The eye magic truly tiresome lol. It's frustrating to see them twist up existing characters to accommodate Boruto. Ugh just end it already.

I bet Hinata will have some role since Toneri is back.

I already know it wasn't canon. In my earlier post I was pointing out that similarly to Hinata, she made an appearance in the Anime before being introduced in Manga, just like Hinata did. Unless this new girl made her appearance in both since I don't read the Boruto Manga.

Yeah. True. It's the same as Sumire; she's not yet introduced in the manga.

#122 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:24 PM

An affair.

smiling-face-with-horns.png

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#123 lux

lux

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:k-pop / dancing / doodling / writing / nail art / baking

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Yuck. Probs gonna scream and cry again for Naruto. Essentially The Last 2.0 ft. Children

tumblr_np5y9iOP8r1sygmx4o1_540_1.png

even when somebody goes away, the feelings dont go away 

waves dont die. 

#124 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts
  • Interests:Read and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted Yesterday, 03:46 PM

God damn why bring that ret-com guy back, you know what I wish I could do right now is blow up the moon like Piccolo did, that way I could at least have a smile on my face as I kill Toneri.

#125 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:11 PM

Yuck. Probs gonna scream and cry again for Naruto. Essentially The Last 2.0 ft. Children

They might even do that since the show can't get any more kitten up than it already is. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#126 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,068 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted Yesterday, 04:28 PM

I never thought they bring back Toneri since most fans in Japan I hear hated him

#127 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,524 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

He brought NH together so I assume SP wanted to appeal to International Hinata Fanaitcs :zaru:

s4ma8z.jpg

#128 lux

lux

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:k-pop / dancing / doodling / writing / nail art / baking

Posted Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Toenails was meant to be another life-raft for NH fanboys to cling to like Sakura and Neji was, nothing more. Everything starting from the War Arc and beyond is all just filler in my eyes.

tumblr_np5y9iOP8r1sygmx4o1_540_1.png

even when somebody goes away, the feelings dont go away 

waves dont die. 

#129 Yyubie

Yyubie

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

IGN talking about Boruto :

I have a feelings that these guys were payed because the way they talk about how Boruto is different than Naruto and it's slow pace ... it's like asking or more like begging maybe for people to be patience and keep following/supporting it. And they didn't talk about the quality of the story or character development , i know it's not a review so maybe theres no need for them to go into detail, and why at the end asking if Salad likes Boruto .... i think that's unnecessary. The vibe of these 2 girls don't know what the kitten they talking about for me. Edit : Besides it's been long time since IGN talk about anything related to Naruto ... why now? all i can think about is they getting payed because the anime or boruto as a whole doing bad.

Edited by Yyubie, Yesterday, 08:16 PM.

#130 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,313 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:39 PM

@Yyubie Just so you know, IGN is known for being payed to say good things about whatever product. Mostly games since that's their specialty.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users