3333 replies to this topic

#101 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:21 AM

There are such little chemistry between Sumire and Bolt and people already made fanpages for BoruSumi lollll

By tomorrow I will have to watch...8? Yes 8 episodes. The girl does nothing. Even though Salad was really only in one episode, she had more impact then this girl despite her being in every episode since the second one.

#102 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:36 AM

By tomorrow I will have to watch...8? Yes 8 episodes. The girl does nothing. Even though Salad was really only in one episode, she had more impact then this girl despite her being in every episode since the second one.

The power of uselessness makes the world bow before her. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#103 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 24 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

Eh I'll give her credit on that  she can talk more than Hinata 

also my cousin found these amvs about BoruSumi: 

My Opinion:  It's only been 7episodes and no legit moment people... also I like the second amv's song sure, but that's it.. Come back to me when a legit moment between Boruto and Sumire happens.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#104 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:04 AM

This IS "Hinata syndrome, the second coming" after all :hehehe:  

Possibly the lamest case of déjà vu ever.

#105 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 01:08 AM

You look more and more like helping promoting Boruto and Sumire ship now .... you posting their stuff like crazy, i guess it's good to have topic to discuss and eyes outside but ... why are you bother wasting time going on their fan page / video stuff.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#106 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:28 AM

You look more and more like helping promoting Boruto and Sumire ship now .... you posting their stuff like crazy, i guess it's good to have topic to discuss and eyes outside but ... why are you bother wasting time going on their fan page / video stuff.

I get all the stuff regarding the pairings from my cousin and I just make for pure entertainment that's it get something to kinda laugh it.  

I could care less about how the whole pairing things go. 

Plus I wouldn't call it wasting time.. it more or less just gives us something to laugh at as the series escalates and the more these two ships keeping fighting with one another. That's all. 

#107 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:05 AM

Eh I'll give her credit on that  she can talk more than Hinata 

also my cousin found these amvs about BoruSumi: 

My Opinion:  It's only been 7episodes and no legit moment people... also I like the second amv's song sure, but that's it.. Come back to me when a legit moment between Boruto and Sumire happens.

There are barely any moments to put in these AMVs. Unless they photoshopped scenes.

Sarada was only in just 1 episode since the beginning. This series have strange ways when dealing with heroines.

He's putting them to let us know how they're siding and arguing, and that's only been 7 episodes with Sumire not yet introduced in the manga.

Edited by T XD, 24 May 2017 - 10:21 AM.

#108 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:50 AM

There are barely any moments to put in these AMVs. Unless they photoshopped scenes.

Sarada was only in just 1 episode since the beginning. This series have strange ways when dealing with heroines.

He's putting them to let us know how they're siding and arguing, and that's only been 7 episodes with Sumire not yet introduced in the manga.

that sounds awfully familiar... reminds me of...  nahh, maybe I'm tripping.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#109 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Weird, I was totally expecting Hiashi to be an uptight, stern grandfather to Naruto's kids. But he was the total opposite in the new episode.

#110 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:39 PM

Just finished the latest episode and it was interesting to say the least..

I'll talk more about it in my review later tonight.

#111 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:41 PM

Anything about the new episode ?

that sounds awfully familiar... reminds me of...  nahh, maybe I'm tripping.

Hinata was introduced after a while in the manga and anime. Sumire got earlier introduced in the anime and not yet in the manga. That's something.

#112 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 05:57 PM

Hinata was introduced after a while in the manga and anime. Sumire got earlier introduced in the anime and not yet in the manga. That's something.

Toneri appeared in Boruto's dream and Naruto took Boruto to Hiashi to explain about his Dojutsu

#113 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:03 PM

So this was one of the better episodes imo. Bail's & others will go into more detail than my half-assed skimming I'm sure.

Boruto & his crew were watching movies in the beginning about a secret hero named Evil Jammer Kagemasa with sPEACIAL EYES LE GASP & uses it to save children. Kagemasa remind them of their Lord Hokage and Boruto disagrees. Boruto hates the movie, says that the hero is weak, but lowkey is interested in him. Also, Naruto has facial hair now?! nidsonfionshj I should have expected that tbh

Boruto is in bed and falls asleep. He has a dream and Toneri comes to visit him. "Your eye is the star of hope..." he says, "...against destruction that will eventually come to pass." He points to Boruto. "The power of hope slumbers deep within you." That sort of mumbo gumbo again.

End of dream, he wakes up. He feels weird af, gets up, gets a hand mirror and looks at his eye and what do you know, his right eye is glowing with a Byakugan. Boruto is happy that the guy in his dream was right, that he will shoulder the fate of the world, a HUGE difference in reaction when his father was destined to do the same.

Go back to Naruto in the office. He's tired and goes home to rest up. Hinata says that Boruto's been acting up & Naruto is worried and goes to check on him. Boruto's upstairs acting retarded and they brush it off. But Boruto mentions him awakening his eye.

Here's the thing: in some instances, the Byakugan awakens randomly like with Himawari, but... in Boruto's case Naruto says he gonna have to work hard for it??? Never knew that.

Boruto get's angry at Naruto for NO reason (I almost feel bad for Naruto at this point) & more daddy-son spats about to ensue and GOOD LORD HINATA FINALLY JUMPS INTO A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE VERY THING SHE WAS BORN WITH AND TRAINED HARD TO "MASTER" IT and sends him to talk to her father instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ thanks for reinstating how useless you are once again. Hadn't it been for you family you wouldn't be half as relevant as you are now it seems.

Can I just say, Naruto doesn't look happy at all to have children LOL. He was jaded and sober throughout this episode. Maybe that's him being an true adult now, or him worried, or Hinata's dull character is 100% rubbing off of him. idk.

They see Hiashi now. So easy to re-write a character isn't it. Naruto calls him his "father" and it's sweet tbh. But their relationship still feels too formal, even when Hanabi come out and tells Naruto to relax. It's odd. And shouldn't Hinata also be there to visit her father and sister regarding her son omg someone please

It ends with Hiashi wanting to test out if Boruto was right and challenges him to a fight. 

I feel like this is gonna turn into a sub-plot infatuated around the Hyuuga eye, like it did with the Sharingan in the original series. Also, I really cannot stand Boruto's hair you guys, I'm trying really hard not to cringe? lmfao...

#114 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

I remember Hinata showing up in the first episode of the Anime.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#115 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:37 PM

Toneri appeared in Boruto's dream and Naruto took Boruto to Hiashi to explain about his Dojutsu

They included a character from a movie. A new character would be more interesting as a villain or bad guy.

So this was one of the better episodes imo. Bail's & others will go into more detail than my half-assed skimming I'm sure.

Boruto & his crew were watching movies in the beginning about a secret hero named Evil Jammer Kagemasa with sPEACIAL EYES LE GASP & uses it to save children. Kagemasa remind them of their Lord Hokage and Boruto disagrees. Boruto hates the movie, says that the hero is weak, but lowkey is interested in him. Also, Naruto has facial hair now?! nidsonfionshj I should have expected that tbh

Boruto is in bed and falls asleep. He has a dream and Toneri comes to visit him. "Your eye is the star of hope..." he says, "...against destruction that will eventually come to pass." He points to Boruto. "The power of hope slumbers deep within you." That sort of mumbo gumbo again.

End of dream, he wakes up. He feels weird af, gets up, gets a hand mirror and looks at his eye and what do you know, his right eye is glowing with a Byakugan. Boruto is happy that the guy in his dream was right, that he will shoulder the fate of the world, a HUGE difference in reaction when his father was destined to do the same.

Go back to Naruto in the office. He's tired and goes home to rest up. Hinata says that Boruto's been acting up & Naruto is worried and goes to check on him. Boruto's upstairs acting retarded and they brush it off. But Boruto mentions him awakening his eye.

Here's the thing: in some instances, the Byakugan awakens randomly like with Himawari, but... in Boruto's case Naruto says he gonna have to work hard for it??? Never knew that.

Boruto get's angry at Naruto for NO reason (I almost feel bad for Naruto at this point) & more daddy-son spats about to ensue and GOOD LORD HINATA FINALLY JUMPS INTO A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE VERY THING SHE WAS BORN WITH AND TRAINED HARD TO "MASTER" IT and sends him to talk to her father instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ thanks for reinstating how useless you are once again. Hadn't it been for you family you wouldn't be half as relevant as you are now it seems.

Can I just say, Naruto doesn't look happy at all to have children LOL. He was jaded and sober throughout this episode. Maybe that's him being an true adult now, or him worried, or Hinata's dull character is 100% rubbing off of him. idk.

They see Hiashi now. So easy to re-write a character isn't it. Naruto calls him his "father" and it's sweet tbh. But their relationship still feels too formal, even when Hanabi come out and tells Naruto to relax. It's odd. And shouldn't Hinata also be there to visit her father and sister regarding her son omg someone please

It ends with Hiashi wanting to test out if Boruto was right and challenges him to a fight. 

I feel like this is gonna turn into a sub-plot infatuated around the Hyuuga eye, like it did with the Sharingan in the original series. Also, I really cannot stand Boruto's hair you guys, I'm trying really hard not to cringe? lmfao...

The way you have with your words XD 

Wouldn't be more interesting for a new villain or whatever to be hint at instead of showing Toneri though ?

Boruto's eyes will take the plot at some point either way. They should change this topic of Deux Ex Machina eyes in this series. It's too much repeated.

Still filler. In canon, she was introduced after a while along with the other side characters.

Edited by T XD, 24 May 2017 - 07:45 PM.

#116 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

The only part that bumming me out is the prophecy talk. Where is that Code Geass meme...

#117 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 May 2017 - 09:28 PM

Wow a bad episode and Naruto truly did fail at everything then, but none of this matters to the pro-enders they are still happy Hinata is happy even if she does nothing.

#118 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 10:56 PM

She did where as her first appearance in the manga wasn't until the start of the written test for the Chuunin exam

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#119 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:37 PM

Wouldn't be more interesting for a new villain or whatever to be hint at instead of showing Toneri though ?

Boruto's eyes will take the plot at some point either way. They should change this topic of Deux Ex Machina eyes in this series. It's too much repeated.

Mr. steal your girl returns

The eye magic truly tiresome lol. It's frustrating to see them twist up existing characters to accommodate Boruto. Ugh just end it already.

#120 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:40 PM

They included a character from a movie. A new character would be more interesting as a villain or bad guy.

The way you have with your words XD 

Still filler. In canon, she was introduced after a while along with the other side characters.

She did where as her first appearance in the manga wasn't until the start of the written test for the Chuunin exam

I already know it wasn't canon. In my earlier post I was pointing out that similarly to Hinata, she made an appearance in the Anime before being introduced in Manga, just like Hinata did. Unless this new girl made her appearance in both since I don't read the Boruto Manga.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 24 May 2017 - 11:42 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users