• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

Hey guys,I have a challenge for everyone to write a fanfic about a new character named (ロイ,Roi) meets Naruto in the 4th shinobi war in the middle of nowhere while Naruto going to meet Madara and help him in his fight while with some chating on the road,I will now tell you guys about Roi, Roi is a teenager just like Naruto,He have a brown hair and blue eyes,Roi have a sword on his back with dark and cold powers so it's not a normal weapon,And also he haves new kind of abilities,He can use ice (Ice spikes,Ice fists 'makes his hands and arms in ice form to make more damage')And dark abilities (Dark pull 'Unleash a dark like hand to pull his enemy in close range') and dark strike 'create dark power in his sword to make it more effective, light abilities (Flash out 'Blind his enemies with a flash of light for some moments',Feel free to add anything in it afterall it's your fanfic you are going to write tongue.gif
I would be soooo grateful if you accepted my challenge shamefulcry0js.gif (The reason I can't write a fanfic since i have some ideas because i don't have the hand of a writer so please accept it, and if you don't mind can you guys write in the fanfic that everyone is amazed about roi's abilities,Thank you biggrin.gif

Edit: One more thing guys if you want to make roi badass then you might like 'Dark howl' It's a transformation just like naruto but roi's body will be coverd in ice and make his body looks like a beast,In that form he can use the most powerful dark abilities .

Edited by Zeref, 14 December 2011 - 06:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users