sakuras falling in love with naruto is part of her development

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 22 2010, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it hard to be certain on where her feeling stand for Sasuke now. All the sign concerning Sasuke that we've seem so far were ambiguous and didn't implie necessairy that she still love him the same way she did back in part 1 and vice versa.

She could still love him when she decide to 'join' him. However, that 'love' wasn't what drove her to take that desperate action. If Sai didn't give her the 'guilt trip' as many like to say, she probably would have never done that reckless move alone, no matter how much she 'love' him. The fact that we don't know all the details of her plan and her POV doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto (At that point, some could still have doubt about her feeling for Naruto but the hint tend to lean that she care for him a lot more then Sasuke right now). Even if, we could still have doubt that she love Naruto or not still doesn't change the fact that she did it for Naruto, not for Sasuke and not for her.

My personnal opinion about that is that she love them both but she seem to care a lot more about Naruto then Sasuke so, I say that meeting with Sasuke and seeing how much he change could be the closure of her feeling for him.

i agree heck kish dose prove this in his 2010 interview HONEST AN DETERMIND GIRL

#22 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 22 2010, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree heck kish dose prove this in his 2010 interview HONEST AN DETERMIND GIRL

My point exaclty. her confession was true and it could be prove because of the 'guilt trip' of Sai. Some could say that she did it because she felt guilty for putting Naruto in that situation, which is partly true. However, she told herself (and it wasn't Sai or Yamato-taichou that said it but HER) that she wouldn't make another mistake. Like I said before, using the knowledge of him loving her to make him stop chasing Sasuke, even if her intention were good, IS A PRETTY BIG MISTAKE TO ME, especially if she didn't want to cause him more pain. Sakura had a good guess of Naruto's anwers if she told him her intention of killing Sasuke. That she told him that she love him or not wouldn't have change the outcome so that why I beleive that she was being honest when she said that she love him, like Kishi said.

Edited by silverserenity, 22 February 2010 - 06:25 PM.

#23 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

thats what i think as well sakura could have avoided all this.XD
and the chapter after the confession sakura gets mad at naruto and says only she knows what shes thinking.The hints have lead to this as well.

Edited by SS3 Goku, 22 February 2010 - 07:38 PM.

#24 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 22 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My point exaclty. her confession was true and it could be prove because of the 'guilt trip' of Sai. Some could say that she did it because she felt guilty for putting Naruto in that situation, which is partly true. However, she told herself (and it wasn't Sai or Yamato-taichou that said it but HER) that she wouldn't make another mistake. Like I said before, using the knowledge of him loving her to make him stop chasing Sasuke, even if her intention were good, IS A PRETTY BIG MISTAKE TO ME, especially if she didn't want to cause him more pain. Sakura had a good guess of Naruto's anwers if she told him her intention of killing Sasuke. That she told him that she love him or not wouldn't have change the outcome so that why I beleive that she was being honest when she said that she love him, like Kishi said.

I belive she is also takeing this as a punishment for hurting him her being hatedand killed.

#25 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 22 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats what i think as well sakura could have avoided all this.XD
and the chapter after the confession sakura gets mad at naruto and says only she knows what shes thinking.The hints have lead to this as well.

Agreed, I don't know why some claim that because she got mad at Naruto it mean that NaruSaku is dead rolleyes.gif
I would say that it normal reaction after Naruto tell her that he hate people who lies to themselves and that she came all this way to see him JUST FOR THAT facepalm.png

I trully adore Naruto and I think, at some point in that confession, he had reason to be suspicious about the fact that she was hiding someting from him but THIS, I would have really want that Sakura do sakura.gif on him tongue.gif

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 21 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok guys ? does anybody think part of sakuras development was to fall in love with naruto?

call me crazy or bias but to me it is part of her development because in the beginning she doesn't know what love truly is. and while growing up u learn more of love and to me she has learned of what love really is, i feel that in-dependency is also part of her development but also knowing what love is also part of her development.

kishi worked too damn hard to just throw away all her development

LOVE even if i don't want it to be a big part shows to be very important for her development and her mental development to me is done all the girl needs is more physical development. because one i think her thoughts about sasuke is not a doubt to her anymore she does LOVE naruto i feel the confession was true and she doesnt want to be a burden any more all she needs now is physical development(to make her more heroic)

to me shes more heroic mentally but now she needs more physical development

thats what i have been thinking lately(after read reading all of naruto )

You point something pretty intersting here.

I would have to agreed that love ( and I don't necessarily meant love as lover but in a general term) is a pretty important theme in her developpement if you point it like that. After Sasuke left her heartbroken on the bench, she have started to lean on Naruto as a moral support a lot more (that how I see the picture from the start and from what I could remember since it been age that I haven't read part 1). The feeling of being useless and helpless to Naruto gave her the 'wake up call' to train more seriously so that she could help her friend (mostly Naruto but not only him). In shippuden, her developement were mainly because of Naruto, her need to protect him, to help him with his burden ( Sasuke but more so because of the Kyuubi) etc. Up until the infamous 'Sai guilt trip', all she could do for Naruto were small and insignificant ( in her POV). Her plan to 'join' Sasuke was her way of showing that she can do thing not so insignificant to Naruto and doing thing herself instead of relying on him constantly.

Edited by silverserenity, 22 February 2010 - 08:42 PM.

#26 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

[quote name='silverserenity' date='Feb 22 2010, 09:09 PM' post='261026']
Agreed, I don't know why some claim that because she got mad at Naruto it mean that NaruSaku is dead rolleyes.gif
I would say that it normal reaction after Naruto tell her that he hate people who lies to themselves and that she came all this way to see him JUST FOR THAT facepalm.png

I trully adore Naruto and I think, at some point in that confession, he had reason to be suspicious about the fact that she was hiding someting from him but THIS, I would have really want that Sakura do sakura.gif on him tongue.gif
[/quote

THERE IN DENILE NS has ben easy to see since chapter 3

#27 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

I think the latest chapter cover shows proof and significance of Sakura looking up at the clouds and thinking about her true feelings and who she really loves. biggrin.gif

It may be ironic but I also think it is part of her development to fall in love with Naruto as well. I'm actually looking forward to this Sasuke scrap to end with Naruto and Sakura sitting down with both their true feelings and hearts open to each other. danarusakunp3.gif

Man I can't wait to see the look on Sakura's face when she finds out it was Naruto at the bench, I wonder how big of a BAKA punch she will give him? biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 22 February 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#28 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Feb 22 2010, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man I can't wait to see the look on Sakura's face when she finds out it was Naruto at the bench, I wonder how big of a BAKA punch she will give him? biggrin.gif

That would be kind of ironic if it would end with the bench scene and this time, Naruto could finish what he've started in part 1 tongue.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 22 February 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

SS3 Goku@

Hey man don't double post you can put it all in one post with the edit button.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:13 PM

think her true development is to make something of herself and be INDEPENDENT and be strong

the love part helps her mentally it makes her see that she can be herself with naruto and does not need to impress him, i know she loved sasuke in part 1 but she also feared his true being but after all of this stuff in this arc ii dont think she loves sasuke romantically but as a friend

naruto she has grown to love him and i belive she fell for him without even knowing it

think she loves both boys BUT LOVES NARUTO MORE(so yes i think she loves him, i mean she is a terrible lier blushing and smiling shows me she was true with her confession to naruto, just the sasuke parts were off to me.

but when i see it i think she fell for him before this kitten because one she became extremely protective over naruto and likes being around him, all the signs she showed to sasuke in part 1 doing gesters like wanting to feed him, and that hug when he return call me crazy but she hug him because one she almost lost naruto but 2 she needed to hold him same with the 2nd hug she need to hold him because she may never hold him again she from the two seemed to be savoring the hug she seemed to want to hold him as long as she can she didn't break it NARUTO did i really see she didn't want it to break because she seemed lost in it while being lost in telling him why she loved him, it felt like spilling all her feelings even the ones shes starting to feel for sasuke. soo i belelive after learning about naruto feelings she finally saw that she was also in love with him but was to focus on the village and bringing sasuke back FOR naruto.

i could see sakura falling in love with her best friend without even knowing it, happens in the real world alot of times trust this me on this one

#31 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Feb 22 2010, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
think her true development is to make something of herself and be INDEPENDENT and be strong

the love part helps her mentally it makes her see that she can be herself with naruto and does not need to impress him, i know she loved sasuke in part 1 but she also feared his true being but after all of this stuff in this arc ii dont think she loves sasuke romantically but as a friend

naruto she has grown to love him and i belive she fell for him without even knowing it

think she loves both boys BUT LOVES NARUTO MORE(so yes i think she loves him, i mean she is a terrible lier blushing and smiling shows me she was true with her confession to naruto, just the sasuke parts were off to me.

but when i see it i think she fell for him before this kitten because one she became extremely protective over naruto and likes being around him, all the signs she showed to sasuke in part 1 doing gesters like wanting to feed him, and that hug when he return call me crazy but she hug him because one she almost lost naruto but 2 she needed to hold him same with the 2nd hug she need to hold him because she may never hold him again she from the two seemed to be savoring the hug she seemed to want to hold him as long as she can she didn't break it NARUTO did i really see she didn't want it to break because she seemed lost in it while being lost in telling him why she loved him, it felt like spilling all her feelings even the ones shes starting to feel for sasuke. soo i belelive after learning about naruto feelings she finally saw that she was also in love with him but was to focus on the village and bringing sasuke back FOR naruto.

i could see sakura falling in love with her best friend without even knowing it, happens in the real world alot of times trust this me on this one

I couldn't have say it better myself a_thumbs.gif
Beside, in her confession, she DID say it, she gradually started to love Naruto from learning more of him.

Edited by silverserenity, 22 February 2010 - 09:18 PM.

#32 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 22 2010, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SS3 Goku@

Hey man don't double post you can put it all in one post with the edit button.

my bad haha

Fire girl

nice post XD

Edited by SS3 Goku, 22 February 2010 - 09:30 PM.

#33 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

idk, but if i remember correctly...in the '09 Jump Festa Interview Kishi said naruto would have to wait cuz it'd be sasuke's year and then sakura's year and then kakashi's. It seems like sakura was skipped??? or is it like what u said, her developement with naruto would count as her development. I mean it has been a pretty big year with sakura and naruto. and its had some big crazy freakouts with sasuke too. So would that have been sakura's development year?

#34 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

Let's see.

In early to mid Part I, Sakura was a Sasuke fangirl. She was weak, immature, and had a one-track mind. Yes, she had her good moments, but for the most part, spent all of her time obsessing over Sasuke.

When Sakura was obsessed over Sasuke, she was a terrible kunoichi. All that was on her mind was "Sasuke Sasuke Sasuke." So she never really had time to improve herself.

After Sasuke left, there was a period of time where Sakura just didn't know what to do with herself. I daresay if it wasn't for Naruto's pep talk, she would have just come to a stand still.

She became a ninja because of Sasuke, but grew as a ninja because of Naruto. She saw that Naruto was willing to forge ahead even though he'd suffered more than her. That's when she decided that she was really going to do something. Right after Naruto's speech, she took a chance and went bravely up to Tsunade asking her to take her on as her apprentice. Keep in mind that Sakura barely knew Tsunade and that Tsunade must have intimidated her in one way or another. But she asked anyways with no hesitation.

That, to me, says a lot. When Sakura was hung up on Sasuke, she did nothing and didn't improve at all. But after Sasuke left, and with Naruto's help, she got the boost she needed. In my opinion, her transition from Sasuke to Naruto made her stronger.

If she had stayed a Sasuke fangirl and a Naruto hater, she'd be no where, that's for sure. So, yes, falling in love with Naruto is a very underestimated part of her development. Though I'm not saying everything she does relies on Naruto. No, he only gave her the determination to do it. She got the old Talk no Jutsu from Naruto and it's thanks to him that she is where she is now as a kunoichi.

Also, I'd like to point out that her feelings for Sasuke did mature, but only in the sense that she went beyond the fangirling and hero worship to actual genuine concern. I don't think her love for Sasuke grew stronger though. I think it actually transitioned from love (or at least insane fangirlism) to concern and concern only. It all started after Sasuke got his curse mark. From that point on, she ceased her worship, and her love ceased along with it. Not once do I recall her admiring Sasuke. Now she's just worried.

It's opposite for Naruto, though. It went from annoyance and resentment to concern AND love. With them, there was room for improvement, and that's exactly what happened.

Edited by Froot, 22 February 2010 - 10:50 PM.

#35 Klos

Klos

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 22 2010, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I couldn't have say it better myself a_thumbs.gif
Beside, in her confession, she DID say it, she gradually started to love Naruto from learning more of him.

I completely agree with u...
Sakura´s character has been progressively growing up, but I am completely sure her confession was not a fake. While the words she used were not apropriate (i could guess it was due to the sincerity she was trying to put on it and the effort to convince Naruto on stopping the PoaL), the significance of what she meant was pure and real.
(Those blushes while she repeats "I love you" cannot be faked with a girl as aggressive as Sakura is)
NARU+SAKU Supp!!!

+++++ +++++
++++++++ ++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
++++++++++++
+++++++++
++++++
+++
+

You have never touched me, but I felt you.
You have never said I love you, but I already knew it.
You have been there for me and I didn't ask for it.
The time will come when no hesitation will present
and the feelings will express themselves...

#36 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:24 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/08/

look at sakura's face in the bottom panel, is it just me or does it look like shes flirting with naruto there, to me it looks like a seductive look ,more than anything, so you can tell there is chemistry there. lol just something else i found thats shows they have more that a "just friends" bond

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 28 February 2010 - 05:31 AM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#37 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

I think it is. It is the only way she is growning as a charcter. Nobody else gives her that strenght. Sure her hunt for Sasuke gave her drive to beat the likes of Sasori. Don't forget after the Sasuke incounter she was the one trying to be strong saying to Naruto "Crying won't bring Sasuke back". Or during Naruto's failer in part 1 she also tried to make it not seem like not a big deal that Naruto failed. She even tried to kill Sasuke to end all their suffering. I'm pretty sure Kiba and Lee would just got in her way just like Hinata got in Naruto's way in the Pain battle when everyone know Naruto didn't want to worry about any burdens. . That's why she knocked them out. There are many other moments can't think of them now.

#38 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 08 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

He's cute, strong, loyal, funny, irresistible bla...bla.. too many good aspects... Even most of us falling for him... Sakura not falling for him?? How is that? biggrin.gif

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#39 24gh12

24gh12

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

her sence of love is fangirlism she is not really sure how she feels about him

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

Oh I'm pretty sure Sakura knows how she feels for Naruto, it's just like you said, but she's still sorting out her feelings for both Naruto and Sasuke, then again her view of Sasuke is still based on what the henged Naruto say to her at the bench scene.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users