211 replies to this topic

#201 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

He didn't listen to one radical NH fan though.

That's what he said in the NYCC interview though.

https://www.google.c...=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Do you actually read or watch any of Kishimoto's interviews or do you think we are just making this all up?

Kishimoto confimed meeting and watching Sawy7image and Code Provider. Two radical NH fans.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 October 2017 - 08:36 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#202 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:38 AM

A real shame the final battle felt like a watered down DBZ fight instead. Imagine if that fight were instead a creative exchange of high level skills and strategy. Could've gone down as one of the most memorable battles in shounen. 

The problem is that kishimoto no matter what he planned for that final battle; he had only to chapter 699 to do it, because it was already decided to end the manga at 700 and the last to be out a month after the manga ended. Once that idea was decided on; Kishimoto had a limited number of chapter to finish up kaguya, resolve the four undead kage, as well as set up, then have Sasuke and Naruto big fight, and then have enough room for the ending. By the time he got to the fight he had what 5 chapter left, thereabout? Then kishimoto had to try doing as much as he wanted to do in those chapters before he had to quickly wrap it up, and resolve the story as well as set up the sequel Boruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 October 2017 - 08:47 AM.

#203 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

Point is Kishimoto wanted this ending. Nothing wrong with that. 

Well, he lied to readers, so why not lie about ending? lol

#204 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

How did he lie to readers?

From those I can remember is "Next year is year of Kakashi" that resulted of Kakashi having nothing at all. 

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 16 October 2017 - 02:46 PM.

#205 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:48 PM

How did he lie to readers?

please stahhp..I'm going nuts

you must be a goldfish cus people have been telling you that everyday since june

ナルサク

#206 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

What year was this?

Right after Sasuke killed Danzo.

#207 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:24 PM

Thanks. 

Didn't he apologize for that? (Then later in the War Arc, Kakashi certainly does get his focus).

I mean we can count this as an instance, but what other times exist? It seems to me that the right moment for it just didn't come. 

Fact is fact, and making excuses that even author coudn't do himself, doesn't change anything.

#208 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

He took accountability and then put it in the following year. I think I can forgive the guy.

Do you have other instances of this? You didn't list any others at my question.

Are we going to debate on weather Kakashi had anything meaningful part or not? Cause I can care less what you can or can't forgive.

It's called precedent, so one who did it once, certainly will do it more.

No that I can remember them clearly. But his interviews gives enough info on how he contradicts himself and his work. But you certainly won't agree, it's your nature.

#209 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:27 PM

Given he has apologized for his former lie

Eh? When did that happend?

#210 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:35 PM

A year after he said it would be the year of the Kakashi.

(Still looking for both that interview and the year of the Kakashi interview. I'm certain both are legitimate, but these older, less cared about interviews are a pain in the neck to find sometimes).

One about year of Kakashi was from comic con or similar gathering. 

#211 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:15 PM

The problem is that kishimoto no matter what he planned for that final battle; he had only to chapter 699 to do it, because it was already decided to end the manga at 700 and the last to be out a month after the manga ended. Once that idea was decided on; Kishimoto had a limited number of chapter to finish up kaguya, resolve the four undead kage, as well as set up, then have Sasuke and Naruto big fight, and then have enough room for the ending. By the time he got to the fight he had what 5 chapter left, thereabout? Then kishimoto had to try doing as much as he wanted to do in those chapters before he had to quickly wrap it up, and resolve the story as well as set up the sequel Boruto.

In terms of fight creativity, the series had been degrading for the longest time in that department and the use of Naruto's back-to-back-to-back power ups shows. Still, with a few more chapters, I suspect we might've gotten at least a little bit of the "I knew you knew I knew you knew I knew you would do that" approach that made fights in part 1 so interesting.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#212 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:15 PM

From those I can remember is "Next year is year of Kakashi" that resulted of Kakashi having nothing at all. 

He lied about Kakashi and Sakura in both of them having their own arc and expanding on them. He did neither and expressed there was no point because apparnetly everyone hated Sakura and decided to make Hinata the heroine.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 16 October 2017 - 08:27 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users