• This topic is locked This topic is locked
222 replies to this topic

#81 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:11 AM

Emotions often mess up ones logic thinking. And great friendship and especially love are the best emotions to cause this lol tongue.gif And Lelouch seems to really care about Kallen now. I didn't expect this reaction from him to be honest. He actually showed emotion (for Kallen) in front of his crew. I don't think I've ever see him do that before.

The action was great and I wonder how they're getting out of this one. Seems like C.c will start fighting.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#82 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:45 AM

What i wanna know is what was with Lelouch number 2 at the end there.

Or was i seeing things? lol

#83 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 17 June 2008 - 03:10 AM

Nah, that's our little tidbit to think about this week.

#84 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:43 AM

Hmm, well the one in China is the real one, so this has to be someone who knows how Lelouch will act. It's not Rolo because he was in the room as well.

I think it is:
-Sayoko -> Haven't seen her in China, she knows Lelouch well and she has a lot of skills lol
-Villeta -> I doubt this to be honest lol

And was anyone interested as to why Anya was interested in Lelouch's picture and why she even had a picture of him when he was young (and still a prince). I sense some kind of relation between the two. Either a forgotten friendship, love thing. Or there is even more to Anya than meets the eye.

And lol for Suzaku not recognizing C.C on one of the pics, only because she had a paper bag over her head tongue.gif

#85 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

Lelouch is in for it.

Not even the Geass can overcome the power of a loli. Soon, yet another shall join Lelouch's harem.

As for the paper bag...

No one notices Lelouch is Zero even though he just throws a mask over himself. The voice and mannerisms are exactly the same.

Same principle.

Besides, C.C. is a ninja. The paper bag makes her invisible to the naked eye.

#86 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:52 PM

I'm pretty sure that Lulu will use the empress to somehow get Xiang-Ke(sp?) on their side. Because in the end all will fall under the banner of the United States Alliance, USA! lol

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#87 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

What a awesome episode, i loved it. Now Lelouch has a kickass mecha as well, so he shall start owning all biggrin.gif

I cant wait to see him get awesomely true power from the heart to save Kallen too biggrin.gif

#88 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

good episode, very fast paced in the beginning. happy.gif

I liked Lulu's new discoball laser attack wow.png And lol for him to play with his new keyboard tongue.gif

I see Kallen going to Brittania. The chance is there that they're going to mindwipe her, but I don't think (and hope) that this will happen. Come on Lulu, save your girl tongue.gif

#89 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jun 23 2008, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I see Kallen going to Brittania. The chance is there that they're going to mindwipe her, but I don't think (and hope) that this will happen.

If that happens, ill be really pissed off, and ill smash something lol.

#90 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

Kallen was traded away by those stupid walking targets. Fools.

But overall a great episode, with Lelouch bringing out his new deus ex machina and discovering the power of the heart. :teehee:

If Kallen fights for the other side, I won't be happy.

#91 Hikari Rose

Hikari Rose

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 10:00 PM

Code Geass owns my soul right now. <3 I watched season one a year ago, and season two has just furthered my obsession. XP

Oh, and I love the development between Lelouch and Kallen this season! Even though I still love LelouchxCC and Luluharem

I think the dub is doing pretty good. Remember, no dub can be as awesome as this. 8D <-- By the way, that dub isn't a joke. Seriously, it's real.

Sorry for the short reply, but I need to go watch the new episode! biggrin.gif

#92 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:01 PM

Last episode was pretty slow, but I liked it. Hopefully one of the last school episodes, I want to see more action.

The scenes with Shirley and Lelouch made me feel kinda uncomfortable though...It made me get the feeling that Shirley might actually die pretty soon =O

EDIT
Wow, just found some info o.o
Read these spoilers on your own risk. It's about turn 14 and you'll find out some stuff about what happens in turn 13 too.

This is your last chance to turn back lol

Turn 14 - Geass Hunting
Shirley, whose fate was twisted by Geass, died for Geass.
To avenge her death, Lelouch determines to the annihilate the Geass Cult.
With the information from Rolo and Jeremiah, he found out the Cult's headquarter and rushes into it.

Guess my feeling was right =_=

#93 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 11:55 PM

I wasnt a big fan of that episode, it didnt do much for the plot in my opinion. And Danny:

If that is true and shirley dies, i hate to say it, but ill be a happy man, i was getting far too scared of Lulu/Shirley, so at least i now know that this kills it lol.

#94 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:23 AM

I agree with Rick.

#95 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (Lelouch Vi Britannia @ Jul 4 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree with Rick.

Smart move smile.gif

#96 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

-impersonating the HULK- Zero angry! Zero want LULUHAREM!

#97 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:36 PM

Just cut Shirley off and I'm all for LuluHarem.

#98 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

I'd not be really happy with her dying (although I find her character quite boring), but I agree that the lulu/shirley pairing being out of the way would be a good thing. Shirley is just not involved enough to be together with Lelouch imo.

If this is true, then I think the school part is really over:
Milly -> left school to become the new weather girl
Shirley -> dies?
Nina -> with sneizel
Suzaku -> knight of round
Kallen -> black knights
Lelouch -> it'll get known that Lulu is Zero
Rolo -> can't stay at school with the secret coming out
Viletta -> I see something happening between her and Oranji

This would leave only Rivalz back at school lol. The poor guy is practically forgotten tongue.gif

This could be the start of the climax of the show.

Kallen would be the best for him imo, since she knows all Lelouches:
-Lelouch vi Britannia
-Lelouch Lamperlouge
-Zero

I don't really see C.C as an option at the moment, because I see her more of a motherly/sisterly figure to Lulu. She seems to like the LuluxKallen development as well tongue.gif

#99 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 04:24 PM

My thoughts on the latest episode, Turn 13. Warning contains story of episode 13.

Now this whole episode was pretty good in my taste. Started off with new OP and ended with a new ED. A whole lot better then the previous episode even if the last one was funny. I mean we got a taste of what mostly everyone's doing. Right now battles are breaking out in between the old guards of the Chinese Federation and the new rebels of the USC. We also got a taste of Cornelia meeting V.V.

Which forces us to look at the main story of the episode. Now, we know for a fact that Jeremieh was amongst the personal guard for the Lamperouge family while Marianna was still alive. Here we got to see Lulu's masterfall plan bring down the Geass Canceller with ease although with a few sacrifices in secrutiy guards. Next we get the showdown between Lulu and Orange face to face. Jeremieh learns that this Lelouch is in fact the one he protected more then 8 years ago. He changes side with a good old fashion. "Yes, your Majesty."

Now, we all know Shirley kicks the bucket in this episode. But what I didn't expect was Lelouch's reaction. Which almost brought me to tears. This scene I'll put up on par with the death of Euphie and I swear this by the almighty SUNRISE gods. Shirley may have never been there, she may have been annoying at some parts being a clueless fool, she may even have been just plain crazy. But I liked her and I hope her death makes Lulu more of an insane evil genuis then he already is.

P.S. Hope they beat the kitten out of Rollo.

P.S.S. Hope they beat the kitten out of Suzaku too. Just for the hell of beating the kitten out of Suzaku.

#100 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

Awesome. I've always found Jeremiah interesting and now...hopefully he will get some screen time.

As for Shirley, I might not be her number 1 fan, but I did feel sorry for her. Somewhat. May she rest in peace and not come back as a braineating zombie thanks to Lelouch's (failed) attempt to Geass her.

What I want to know is, did Rollo kill her?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users