Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ Feb 8 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, you've confused me a bit too, i don't get what you mean by "explanation"

Essentially where you plan on going with this character. Basically, what I'm curious about is, wel, to be honest, its kind of hard to sum it all up in a few words, but I would like to clear some things up.

For now, I'll just list a few of the key parts:

1.) Age: Pick one, its not a 'he/she looks this age', but the actual age of the character;
2.) Affiliation: Last I checked, the Leaf and the Akatsuki weren't on good terms, in fact, as I recall, the Akatsuki are the bad guys. As such, do expand on the nature of each;
3.) Personality: Its somewhat barebones, but I'm not one who makes a fuss over such;
4.) History: Not labeled;
5.) Tactics: Very barebones. Now, this is something I would like it if you expanded on;
6.) Rank: If she's a Leaf Shinobi, I need to know where to place her;
7.) Weight: You forgot to include the units. She's 118 what?;
8.) Height: Same thing as weight, no units.

That's it....for now. May have more later.

Edited by Abel Nightroad, 09 February 2008 - 05:03 PM.

"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#83 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Ok soI think i fixed all the things you requested, I was hesitant about giving her an exact rank because she doesn't really have one, she doesn't belong to a village and i'm not sure if she's really S-class, it also was hard to give her a history because I hadn't intended to focus on anything she's been through in the past, but i did the best i could to give all the information that you asked for, she's not a Leaf nin so i'm pretty sure she can be affiliated with Akatsuki (she became an aquaintance with them during her travels) I guess what i'm trying to say is she's neutral between any conflicts that the Leaf have with anybody, it that makes any sense.

#84 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:25 PM

@psycho666: No S-class shinobi outside the manga's canon ones, I'm afraid. IIRC, the S-class were the Sanin.

Still, to be honest, I'm thinking that any shinobi from outside the village would be vetted before being aloud to stay and live in the village.

#85 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:29 PM

Okay, i'm so sorry about all this (it happens a lot when i try and do these things sweatdrop.gif), i changed it missing nin, which i guess i should have thought of putting long before this, but oh well, and you don't haveto be an S-class to be a missing nin right? I'm so hazy about all these things, anyways, again sorry to put you through all this trouble, i hope nothing else comes up,

#86 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (psycho666 @ Feb 14 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, i'm so sorry about all this (it happens a lot when i try and do these things sweatdrop.gif), i changed it missing nin, which i guess i should have thought of putting long before this, but oh well, and you don't haveto be an S-class to be a missing nin right? I'm so hazy about all these things, anyways, again sorry to put you through all this trouble, i hope nothing else comes up,

Lol, no trouble at all. I enjoy character development, probably why I volunteered for the job originally that developed to me essentially being where I am now.

For the record, we use the manga canon as our 'bible' in this sim.

As its 0146 in the morning here right now, I'll go over your edits after I get some sleep.

Edited by Abel Nightroad, 15 February 2008 - 05:40 AM.

#87 Thewolf11

Thewolf11

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:58 PM

Oh me. CAn a newbie join. biggrin.gif love RPG'ing

Name: Hunter Uzuki(last name out of random a_shifty.gif )

weight:uh, I'd say about Naruto's weight.

Hair:a blondish brown.

Clothing:A Jacket like Narutos, exept blue and red flames. Pants are blue.

Speciality:Ninjutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu

persanility: very curios, he loves fun and exiting adventures. (is the main charecters in there, just like Naruto and co.?) If so he is best friends with Naruto. a_dance.gif sometimes he's very obnoxios. but has a great attitude.

Clan:On his own

bloodline: no

History:killed by the Fox Demon shamefulcry0js.gif

well tell me if me missed any 111189.gif okay bye bye

#88 Thewolf11

Thewolf11

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (Thewolf11 @ Mar 8 2008, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

height: '6'

persanility: very curios, he loves fun and exiting adventures. (is the main charecters in there, just like Naruto and co.?) If so he is best friends with Naruto. a_dance.gif sometimes he's very obnoxios. but has a great attitude.

History:parents killed by the Fox Demon shamefulcry0js.gif

sorry bout that sweatdrop.gif

#89 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 11 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

We do not interact with the Naruto characters.

Also, cut the smilies out. They're annoying.

#90 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

Thats true, but Naruto minor characters are fine. Since everyone doesn't have a problem with making Ichiraku's their number place to eat.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#91 Thewolf11

Thewolf11

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for the help guys. i guess im alittle bit of a neewbie sweatdrop.gif

for give me

Wolf and takashi signing off :thumbs:

#92 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 16 March 2008 - 04:09 AM

Might as well join in. I love roleplay. X3

Name: Kyuuka Chishippuu

Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Personality: Rather outgoing and arrogant, loyal, generally happy-go-lucky, has a very short fuse, seems to always be agitated by something…

Physical Appearance: 5’ 8’’ and 120 lbs. Has slightly tanned skin and a nicely toned figure. Dark, green eyes, and medium-length brown hair with messy, blunt blond bangs.

Outfit: Bandages over her arms, stomach, and legs. A loose, dark green shirt without sleeves, which leaves her stomach exposed. A matching colored green skirt with slits in both sides, and black shorts under it. Black, fingerless gloves and black boots with a little heel. A Konoha headband with a black sash around her right leg.

Chakra Element: Water

Chakra Color: Blue

Clan/Bloodline Trait: None

Specialty/Strengths: Close-range combat, high-speed Taijutsu, enhanced strength (Sakura, Tsunade, etc) due to advanced chakra focusing abilities.

Weaknesses: Long-range combat, lightning-element techniques, Genjutsu.

Carried Items/Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, a coil of metal wire.

Jutsu:

Taijutsu—

Strength Enhancement
-The user builds and focuses chakra into a punch or blow, and is able to cause nearly catastrophic damage to the target.

Ninjutsu—

Water Dragon
-The user creates a large dragon made of water.

Water Clone
-The user creates an exact clone of themselves made out of water.

Water Blade

Water Sythes
-The user shapes chakra around their arms in the form of two large sythes.

Water Manipulation
-The user bends water at their fingertips into various shapes. This can be used in various ways, but mostly in part with separate techniques.

History: Mostly unknown, is suspected of causing the deaths of a few Iwagakure Genin, but this hasn’t been confirmed, nor will Kyuuka tolerate talking about it. She hates talking about her past, and avoids it used in conversation as much as possible.

#93 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:06 AM

@All: Sorry for the delay. Been having computer difficulties. I'll try to get to each post waiting for my response as soon as I can.

QUOTE (Thewolf11 @ Mar 8 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everyone's welcome, in my opinion.

Lol.

I see. Not much to say on this.

If you want, I can see about looking that up for you.

Again, not much to say here.

His jacket before or after the time skip?

Good so far.

I'm not sure on this myself, but I think clan equates to family...ie, those he shares a last name with.

I see.

History:killed by the Fox Demon shamefulcry0js.gif

Huh? How can he be a character if he's dead?

To find anything missing, just check the following:

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5854

Its got all the data you'll need to provide.

QUOTE (Thewolf11 @ Mar 9 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry bout that sweatdrop.gif

About what?

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Mar 11 2008, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We do not interact with the Naruto characters.

Incorrect. They are counted as NPCs that can't be claimed by any RPer. I cite the Lady Hokage, for example, who has shown up a few times in the history of this RPG.

Also, cut the smilies out. They're annoying.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. As for myself, I guess I've gotten used to being around people who use emoticons alot after so long.

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Mar 12 2008, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats true, but Naruto minor characters are fine. Since everyone doesn't have a problem with making Ichiraku's their number place to eat.

Agreed.

QUOTE (Thewolf11 @ Mar 12 2008, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the help guys. i guess im alittle bit of a neewbie sweatdrop.gif

for give me

Wolf and takashi signing off :thumbs:

Well, good luck. You're welcome.

QUOTE (GobiKitsune @ Mar 16 2008, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Might as well join in. I love roleplay. X3

The more the merrier.

Name: Kyuuka Chishippuu

Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Personality: Rather outgoing and arrogant, loyal, generally happy-go-lucky, has a very short fuse, seems to always be agitated by something…

Physical Appearance: 5’ 8’’ and 120 lbs. Has slightly tanned skin and a nicely toned figure. Dark, green eyes, and medium-length brown hair with messy, blunt blond bangs.

Outfit: Bandages over her arms, stomach, and legs. A loose, dark green shirt without sleeves, which leaves her stomach exposed. A matching colored green skirt with slits in both sides, and black shorts under it. Black, fingerless gloves and black boots with a little heel. A Konoha headband with a black sash around her right leg.

Chakra Element: Water

Chakra Color: Blue

Clan/Bloodline Trait: None

Specialty/Strengths: Close-range combat, high-speed Taijutsu, enhanced strength (Sakura, Tsunade, etc) due to advanced chakra focusing abilities.

Weaknesses: Long-range combat, lightning-element techniques, Genjutsu.

Carried Items/Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, a coil of metal wire.

Jutsu:

Taijutsu—

Strength Enhancement
-The user builds and focuses chakra into a punch or blow, and is able to cause nearly catastrophic damage to the target.

Ninjutsu—

Water Dragon
-The user creates a large dragon made of water.

Water Clone
-The user creates an exact clone of themselves made out of water.

Water Blade

Water Sythes
-The user shapes chakra around their arms in the form of two large sythes.

Water Manipulation
-The user bends water at their fingertips into various shapes. This can be used in various ways, but mostly in part with separate techniques.

History: Mostly unknown, is suspected of causing the deaths of a few Iwagakure Genin, but this hasn’t been confirmed, nor will Kyuuka tolerate talking about it. She hates talking about her past, and avoids it used in conversation as much as possible.

Nice to see something besides the usual Genin or Jounin.

Only missing the headband listed as a posession (sorry, its a pet peeve of mine). Other than that, I can't really see anything wrong with it.

#94 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:53 AM

For the heck of it. I need to play this character more often

Name: Kyousei Ishikawa きょうせい 石川 (first, last)

Height: 6'0"/182.8 cm

Weight: 200 lbs/90.9 kg

Eye Color: black

Hair: Kyousei's hair has been shaved off ever since an accident as a child that left horrible scarring on his scalp. However, if he were ever to grow it out, his hair would be black.

Clothing: He wears a grey, longsleeved shirt, the standard chuunin vest and standard blue ninja pants and sandals. His head is completely wrapped in bandages and his Konoha forehead protector rests on his forehead.

Specialty: Kyousei isn't a chakra powerhouse, but what he lacks in chakra, he makes up for it with his dominance in Taijutsu. His chakra control is somewhat formidable.

Weakness: Kyousei doesn't posses the chakra levels to perform more than the most basic of ninjutsu. His old jounin-sensei thought he was another Rock Lee and took him to the hospital to be tested only to find that Kyousei could use chakra. However, he suffers from a chakra imbalance; his spiritual energy is almost nonexistent. (Canon Note: chakra is the mixture of spiritual and physical energy...so I'm not exactly pulling this out of my ass).

Personality: A bit on the slow side but not too slow. He is a bit of a bully, and he doesn't known the meaning of the word tact. He is very machismo but really, girls make him feel vulnerable, especially when they cry. Inside, he's a big softy despite his appearance and attitude.

Clan: He's an orphan so he doesn't know.

Bloodline: no

History: Kyousei hasn't had it easy. To be fair, he hasn't exactly helped his situation much. His penchant for trouble has made more than one of the orphanage officials attempt corporeal punishment. To make things worse, he has spent an unusual amount of time in the academy. Not because of lack of intelligence or skill, but lack of commitment: he has one of the worst records of attendance in the history of the academy.

On his fifteenth birthday, the orphanage informed Kyousei that he had one year to get his affairs in order because the day he turns sixteen is the day his status as ward of the state is revoked (i.e. he gets kicked out). There you have it: incentive to graduate! He ended up passing the exam and he was put on a team with two other classmates.

They didn't exactly hit it off and they proceeded to fail the teamwork exam. Determined to be genin, for various selfish reasons, they attempted to bypass their jounin sensei by sneaking in the Hokage tower and falsifying their papers. They were caught, but their collective deviousness ended up being rewarded and they were made genin on a probational basis.

It took three years for Kyousei's team to make full-fledged genin. Their training involved long-term information gathering in foreign countries. However, once he made genin, Kyousei took the next chuunin exam and easily passed, not because he was an excellent fighter or strategist (he actually got defeated in the third round pretty quickly) but because he had already become a mainstay in Konoha's spy network so The Powers That Be couldn't justify the extra work without the extra pay and rank to match.

Right now, he is currently taking classes at the hospital, learning how to apply the little chakra he has into the medical field.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#95 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:21 AM

Nice to see this RP is still drawing interest.

Approved!

You have any particular team in mind that you want to join?

#96 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:00 AM

Well he's a chuunin so he can be teamed up w/ some other chuunin looking to complete a mission. Or could lead random genin. Most likely will be an asset outside of Fire Country, but inside would work too.

Edited by Leney, 11 May 2008 - 05:01 AM.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#97 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:26 AM

I see...well, welcome to the RPG.

#98 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 22 July 2008 - 09:23 PM

Name: Taina Yosha
Hair: Black/w red highlights
Eyes: hazel
clothing: Black boots & fingerless gloves, navy pants & vest, red t-shirt
Strength: Ninjustu
Weakness: Genjustu
Height: 6"5 ft
weight: 125
Personality: sometimes emo, but is often cheerful, supportive, relax, and a total smart ass with sarcastic attitude which people admire.
Clan: unknown
Family; unknown
history After a battle in mist, Taina found herself in a hospitalize by Konoha medics but have no clear of the battle in mist nor her life before it. Acknowledging she's ninja the Hokage permitted genin rank onto Taina. She move up Anbu ranks and became captain at age 15 until the Hokage encourage her take new genin as her students. For the past 8 years she lived on her own still searching for answers of her unclear past.
Resident: Konoha

I'm registering for jonin so I hope this is good enough for you to accept. :rolleyes:
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#99 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

Interesting character. Nice to see interest in this RPG hasn't died down.

For now:

APPROVED!

Welcome to the ranks of the Jounin-senseis.

Note: Her weight is 125...what? Grams, pounds, kilograms, ounces, or something else?

#100 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

Are there any available genin or chunins to become a part of my team?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users