• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

want your NaruSaku proof check this out

Ending 12

Edited by catsi563, 07 January 2010 - 06:26 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jan 7 2010, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
want your NaruSaku proof check this out

Ending 12

Yes Catsi I saw 142 and the new ending I love it. Once again the animators gave a small hint of N/S becoming canon just like the ending of the beach where Sakura scratched Sasuke's name on the sand from the love umbrella. I just love the part where team seven and the sanins are kids, especially when Naruto looks at Sakura and smiles at her. Yet little Sasuke passes her and he doesn't says a word to her or even a second glance. It only shows him leaving the group along with Orochimaru proving that he has chosen isolation and revenge over his bonds with his friends. smile.gif

By the way did anyone notice that all of the people who are precious to Sakura appeared in the end. Her team Naruto, Sai, Kakashi her teacher and her assistant Tsunade and Shizune and her best friend since childhood Ino. The big surprise here is that Sasuke wasn't present in the group which makes me wonder if she really intends to kill him. happy.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 January 2010 - 08:20 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:10 PM

i like the part where it shows loney chibi naruto and then shows older sakuras saying "for you" that looks like an sign also sasuke is walking into the darkness

also have u notice the sasusaku part is more heartbroken

bet ss fans will love that part rolleyes.gif

the song is called for you i think its more directed torwads naruto and sasuke but its seems more romantic with naruto??? or is it just me

#4 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:32 PM

what do u guys think of the naruto ending 12

sakura seems to care more fo naruto in the ending

also it shows the sasusaku and sakura was crying but sasuke still showed and walked away form her while she was cryinh

the part thats intrest me the most is the lonely chibi naruto looking up an showing older sakura saying for you. it seems she really is doing everything for naruto .

or its just animation fanservise, but we should look at it because it is hinting torwads narusaku

also sasuke is walking into the dark another sign for the changes to come

just want peoples veiws

#5 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:36 PM

I loved it, Jiraiya pushing Naruto up to Sakura, I could totally see him doing that as a kid. Great ending, I think the animators love Sakura, they give her so many endings, but hey I love Sakura too so I'm not complaining.

#6 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Sakura and that patient.... wtf. biggrin.gif That blurred out part is well, makes me think something.... nvm. The scene with Naruto and all those kids was kinda cool, reminded me of 450 when he got back to the village.

And I guess there was some NS in it. When J-Man pushed Naruto towards her, that was pretty cool. But anime endings aren't gonna tell us what will happen with the pairing. In the end only reading the manga and seeing watch Kishi does will tell us wether the pairing fails, or grows into what we think it will.

#7 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:48 PM

Oh, such a cute ending! I especially liked the part of chibi-Jiraya pushing chibi-Naruto towards chibi-Sakura. Love the use of light and dark. Sasuke seemed surrounded by all of the darkness whereas Naruto's scenes were lighter. Then the little touch at the end where Sakura's shrouded in darkness until she's engulfed in light and sees all of her good friends from Konoha with Naruto in the lead. Symbolism much? biggrin.gif
End of line.

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:53 PM

All I know is that I absolutely love the ending when I first saw it and I finally hear an Naruto ending with some R&B music. I want the full song ASAP! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:03 PM

There's a guy in that video of the new ending saying that Sakura is not main character but a love interest (mgj1996 you can see his comments he's squaring off with a N/S supporter) can someone light his bulb with some reason?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 7 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's a guy in that video of the new ending saying that Sakura is not main character but a love interest (mgj1996 you can see his comments he's squaring off with a N/S supporter) can someone light his bulb with some reason?

Just ignore him. I might say refer to Jenskott's post at the Debate thread.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jan 7 2010, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ignore him. I might say refer to Jenskott's post at the Debate thread.

You're right no need to waste time talking to someone who won't listen to reason. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

You're right no need to waste time talking to someone who won't listen to reason.

Moreover, Sakura-bashers encourage Kishimoto to write more Sakura-centric scenes where she is the heroine. biggrin.gif

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#13 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

It's pointless to debate things with people on youtube.

#14 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

one word.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love u jiraiya u just happen to push naruto into sakura with a little stunned face on naruto-kun XD then a cute smile I found them all cute ^^ wittle chibis biggrin.gif that ending was awesome a hint of narusaku in it if ya ask me >.> while it was anti sasusaku

DID SOMONE NOTICE WHEN ALL THE CHILDREN WERE ON THE WATER RUNNING/WALKING NARUTO WAS TURNT AND GAVE A WAVE TO SAKURA WHILE THE OTHERS DIDNT AWWWWE ^^ n/s sweetness
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Jan 7 2010, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one word.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I love u jiraiya u just happen to push naruto into sakura with a little stunned face on naruto-kun XD then a cute smile I found them all cute ^^ wittle chibis biggrin.gif that ending was awesome a hint of narusaku in it if ya ask me >.> while it was anti sasusaku

Yeah I agree too they showed the part when Sasuke left Konoha leaving a heartbroken Sakura behind and the part where Sasuke walks into the darkness leaving everything behind. it was N/S the beginning when little Jiraiya pushed Naruto in front of little Sakura and when little Naruto was on the swing and Sakura reached out to him saying" for you" and finally the end. Sakura was alone in the darkness before in a breeze she mets up with the people who are most precious to her (team seven, Tsunade, Shizune and Ino) Naruto was in front of everyone symbolizing that he's the most important person of them all. laugh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 7 2010, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I agree too they showed the part when Sasuke left Konoha leaving a heartbroken Sakura behind and the part where Sasuke walks into the darkness leaving everything behind. it was N/S the beginning when little Jiraiya pushed Naruto in front of little Sakura and when little Naruto was on the swing and Sakura reached out to him saying" for you" and finally the end. Sakura was alone in the darkness before in a breeze she mets up with the people who are most precious to her (team seven, Tsunade, Shizune and Ino) Naruto was in front of everyone symbolizing that he's the most important person of them all. laugh.gif

chyea i just reacon kishimoto could head for narusaku and the animationists following him ^^ that would make my day!!!
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:01 AM

dry.gif I just heard from some N/H fans saying that the ending has a subliminal message that Sakura will die in future chapters of the manga. Okay this is perhaps the most stupid excuse I have ever heard looks like N/H fans know that their pairing can't become canon if Sakura doesn't die. Even if that happens I seriously doubt Kishi will make N/H canon. Seriously they should at least admit that they are jealous that Sakura is the heroine and she's getting the focus in the manga instead of Hinata and they should quit the bashing but then again I will be asking for the impossible. sleep.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 08 January 2010 - 01:25 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jan 8 2010, 03:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dry.gif I just heard from some N/H fans saying that the ending has a subliminal message that Sakura will die in future chapters of the manga. Okay this is perhaps the most stupid excuse I have ever heard looks like N/H fans know that their pairing can't become canon if Sakura doesn't die. Even if that happens I seriously doubt Kishi will make N/H canon. Seriously they should at least that they jealous that Sakura is the heroine and she's getting the focus in the manga instead of Hinata and they should quit the bashing but then again I will be asking for the impossible. sleep.gif

shes a main carricter she wont die they think when hinata was hit he got mad

shudders (backs away alowly) shamefulcry0js.gif

#19 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

This ending can be implied for both boys..... The lyrics seems to be headed towards Sasuke at first, but the middle parts seem to be for Naruto. The last part seems to be pointed towards Sasuke again, but it seems it has a friendship tone to it & she has chosen Naruto over him. There's also a bit of foreshadowing between Tsunade & Sakura

EDIT: added subbed version
With Subs

Edited by Newkerz, 23 January 2010 - 05:05 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#20 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 06:11 AM

Fun stuff. I like Sakura's hair pulled up at 1:02

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users