Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#8981 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

Yes, they did: a perfect lame ending where Naruto could say goodbye for his dream to become Hokage for the sake of shipping fanservice! So much better ending! Really! But hey, who cares if Naruto never will be Hokage and who cares that he is a silver medalist just like Hinata for NH? The only thing is important is my ship, right? ;P

Aha, so I am the troll because I'm not agree with her theories? Do you know what could be insulting her? If I would saying things like retard or anthing to her as a person that would it be, but I didn't and won't, because I believe that despite her "theories" she is a kind, nice, good and clever person who is just a bit much obsessive with fictional things like others!

Bu don't worry, if you wish I won't post more thing! I just can't understand this obsession about a pairing.

You don't understand anything, so get out.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#8982 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:56 PM

Yes, they did: a perfect lame ending where Naruto could say goodbye for his dream to become Hokage for the sake of shipping fanservice! So much better ending! Really! But hey, who cares if Naruto never will be Hokage and who cares that he is a silver medalist just like Hinata for NH? The only thing is important is my ship, right? ;P

Aha, so I am the troll because I'm not agree with her theories? Do you know what could be insulting her? If I would saying things like retard or anthing to her as a person that would it be, but I didn't and won't, because I believe that despite her "theories" she is a kind, nice, good and clever person who is just a bit much obsessive with fictional things like others!

Bu don't worry, if you wish I won't post more thing! I just can't understand this obsession about a pairing.

That was the only thing I cared about in your post :P

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#8983 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, I get now what you were trying to tell us now :sweat: I just didn't read it carefully enough.

Remember: He's too "embarassed" to include romance in the manga :glare: Such a lame excuse if you ask me.

Well got to try everything to justify his kitten

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#8984 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

But you're on a NaruSaku website. Dismissed.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#8985 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

So the movie starts with Naruto loves Sakura even after two years skip LOOOOOL :lmao: but in the end of movie , Naruto switch to Hinata , what this kittening movie  :wot:  :lmao:

These whole 15 years of NARUTO manga (700 chapters) couldn't make NH canon or at least Naruto notice hinata's feelings :lmao:  , so they need FILLER movie for that LOL 

Wait so Hinata needed Sakura to push her and Naruto together? So, Naruto didn't even think about Hinata for two years? and Toneri's purpose is for Naruto saves Hinata 

They never have normal developments or interactions at all HAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Yeah ur totally right... and Sakura not changing her feeling from a guy who tried to kill her and abused her is also really a great thing and totally logical especially after showing signs of achange already.

Ohhh yeah and also Naruto suddenly getting together with Hinata in a movie because there was not enough development in the manga to do it there is also really great and shows the writng skills of kishi......

and Ino able to move on , even sasuke NEVER try to kill her LOOOOOOOOOOL 

Edited by choco2, 26 November 2014 - 09:59 PM.

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#8986 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

tumblr_m53qenNs9a1qfqzs8o1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#8987 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:59 PM

I'd love to see how Sakura could be a burden to Hokage title, when she herself said she support his dream, but it's obvius youre a troll, so don't bother to answer. And you still pointin "about ship" when this is not about ship anymore, but you just that stupid. You liked anding, good, so why are you here then?

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 26 November 2014 - 10:01 PM.

#8988 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Well got to try everything to justify his bullsh**

It won't though. We all know that this movie is not and never will justify the pairings.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#8989 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

tumblr_n3foidtoJs1sey443o1_500.gif

/SNORT/  :lulz:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#8990 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

Naruto as Hokage: naruto as Hokage wasn't well made at least for me. He was shown as someone who was not the naruto we came to know ( where was his trademark smile?) , his son is making the same things he did because he wants attention... But his son has a family, naruto was an orphan! Does this means his son is negleted?

Sakura in the end: its a shame that the last panel we seen sakura she is fighting dust bunnies. For the ninja she turned out to be, its pretty pathetic that her final presentation in the manga was this one...So... about Sakura's goal in the beginning, was it to get sasuke D'? Cause i can easily see him acknowledging her without a romantic relationship, and also.. It was clear that by the end of part 1 that her goal wasn't this one, her goal was to protect naruto and sasuke, but kishimoto forgot her goal and she was a failure in it

So understand @Azureknight, its not only about the pairings

Edited by Nar123, 26 November 2014 - 10:01 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#8991 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

So the movie starts with Naruto loves Sakura even after two years skip LOOOOOL  :lmao: but in the end of movie , Naruto switch to Hinata , what this kittening movie   :wot:   :lmao:

These whole 15 years of NARUTO manga (700 chapters) couldn't make NH canon or at least Naruto notice hinata's feelings  :lmao:  , so they need FILLER movie for that LOL 

Wait so Hinata needed Sakura to push her and Naruto together? So, Naruto didn't even think about Hinata for two years? loool and Toneri's purpose is for Naruto saves Hinata 

They never have normal developments or interactions at all HAHAHAHAHAHA  :lmao:

Yeah ur totally right... and Sakura not changing her feeling from a guy who tried to kill her and abused her is also really a great thing and totally logical especially after showing signs of achange already.

Ohhh yeah and also Naruto suddenly getting together with Hinata in a movie because there was not enough development in the manga to do it there is also really great and shows the writng skills of kishi......

and Ino able to move on , even sasuke NEVER try to kill her LOOOOOOOOOOL 

Edited by choco2, 26 November 2014 - 10:11 PM.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#8992 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

I'd love to see how Sakura could be a burden to Hokage title, when she herself said she support his dream, but it's obvius youre a troll, so don't bother to answer. And you still pointin "about ship" when this is not about ship anymore, but you just that stupid.

Ignore him...

tumblr_m7o28nPDwa1r9ljhqo1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#8993 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:01 PM

But you're on a NaruSaku website. Dismissed.

I find it hard to believe that this person doesn't understand. As I've said before this person is using the same arguments that the opposing ship would say.

#8994 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:05 PM

Look you again talking about the pairings hahahahahaha
Man the ending was lame, plot points weren't resolved ( Taka, bijuu) and the new generation crap was an obvious propaganda for part 3
Nh/ss are bad pairings, yes, mostly because of their underdevelopment (the last movie is enough proof of this underdevelopment) and they contributed to the lame ending, but it wasn't only this

The quality of the manga was already decreasing and with this ending, it reached rock bottom

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#8995 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:06 PM

It won't though. We all know that this movie is not and never will justify the pairings.

Sure it wont, but hes trying all he can XD

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#8996 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

Kishi's message
When you're young, follow your dreams and never give up.
When you're an adult look at the reality and be satisfied that you didn't get the best.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#8997 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:08 PM

I find it hard to believe that this person doesn't understand. As I've said before this person is using the same arguments that the opposing ship would say.

Lol, and then he expects us to not call him a troll.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#8998 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

Sure it wont, but hes trying all he can XD

Too much with all the merchandizing that's going on. How can he not expect NaruSaku and anti-romance Naruto fans to dislike this movie?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#8999 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:10 PM

so Naruto loves Sakura  for 19 years then he switches to Hinata for one hour in move, and NH is canon HAHAHAHA
WHAT THE kitten IS THIS ?:lmao: 

Y7kvBpU.gif

#9000 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:12 PM

so, 10 more days until the kitten?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)