Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#8941 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

My inner NS fan right now! :sweat:

tumblr_m8v5k3qoty1rc4zmso1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#8942 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

......... Yes, I heard about it and that's what they call as FACEPALM LOGIC!

So despite Kishimoto and his assisstants confirmed that NH is canon and they showed that the red scarf made by Hinata and Kishimto and the staff also wore it on the event and even other interviews confirmed that NS didn't happen you are still saying things like this?

Look, maybe because I liked Naruto and Sakura for themselves only and not the "shipping" around them, but how can be something canon that didn't happen and even the mangaka confirmed it with his assisstants? There's no logic in your words!

And about "canonicity", would somebody finally tell me why people are so serious about it if NS is "canon" or not? So what if it is not "canon"? People cans still like it! It won't become inferior to a "canonical"! Just let it go and love the shipping as before, because if people only loved a shipping before it had chance to become canonical then they never liked it! Goku X Bulma isn't canonical neither, yet many people enjoying it! Yes, I am not a shippinger, I accept it, maybe that's why I can't understand it. But I like the characters themselves and I am happy that their got their happiness and dream that they wanted since chapter 4.

GTFO of here Troll  haven't you guys had enough of insulting chatte  :twitch: 

Edited by soshi, 26 November 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#8943 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:27 PM

It's awful that we can't say her name or she'll get bashed. Sometimes I hate the Naruto fandom.

This fandom has been the worst since the ending...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#8944 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:27 PM

OMFG, again, it's not just about the kittening shipping. Look whose talking about logic, when you're the one who came to a thread talking about theories that nobody is saying are true :lmao:
We still love NaruSaku, I don't know why you get the idea that we don't. Don't bring kittening Dragon Ball Z into a conversation about Naruto, because these are two COMPLETELY different series. And stop telling people we need to let it go. I don't need to accept jack kitten about this crappy ending! and neither should anybody else who doesn't want to!

just let the troll be. :zaru:

lol

reported already so, good. 

Edited by Michi, 26 November 2014 - 09:28 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#8945 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

Do not insult Chatte, she didn't do anything to you.

Wait a minute! I never insulted her, I just said that she simply overanalyzing things that are never existed and those overanalyzings actually scare people away who are not shipping NS! I never said anything bad about herself, just about her..... "theories" (theories, right, not theores? )!

kitten this movie.

Haven't seen it yet but already bashing. Interesting logic.

Lol, so you've chosen a stalker who copypasted your nindo?  :hehehe:

Nardo also said he loved Sakura even called her his GF but didn't do kitten and now look what he got himself into. :hm:

But Naruto never said himself that she loves her, it was Sai's speculation what he read from a book. Naruto also more like used his "promise" to evade Sai's question in the flash back (which could be far before Pain's Invasion too). That moment was a comic relif, and he only said that "well, something like that".

Also, would somebody tell me when did Naruto said that his goal is to marry with Sakura? He told that his goal is becoming Hokage, he told that his new goal will be bringing peace to the world, he told that he won't give bringing back Sasuke, but never told that his goal is to make Sakura his wife. If yes, link it ("the promise" is not count since it was something that he just wanted to use as back up belief that not he is the only one who wants Sasuke back to the village).

#8946 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

@lupina

censor the name please!!  :cry:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#8947 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

just let the troll be. :zaru:

lol

reported already so, good.

I just reported its ass too. People nowadays, ugh :facepalm:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#8948 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

No way, only Sakura-chan, you glad? That's it, I said it  :hehehe:

... yeah, I'm glad... you baka... :love: :smug:

ZYzxmUc.gif

#8949 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

http://ladygt.tumblr...ar-now-on-pixiv

Spread the word. I want to say love, but then everyone would be a terrible person.

#8950 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Wait a minute! I never insulted her, I just said that she simply overanalyzing things that are never existed and those overanalyzings actually scare people away who are not shipping NS! I never said anything bad about herself, just about her..... "theories" (theories, right, not theores? )!

But Naruto never said himself that she loves her, it was Sai's speculation what he read from a book. Naruto also more like used his "promise" to evade Sai's question in the flash back (which could be far before Pain's Invasion too). That moment was a comic relif, and he only said that "well, something like that".

Also, would somebody tell me when did Naruto said that his goal is to marry with Sakura? He told that his goal is becoming Hokage, he told that his new goal will be bringing peace to the world, he told that he won't give bringing back Sasuke, but never told that his goal is to make Sakura his wife. If yes, link it ("the promise" is not count since it was something that he just wanted to use as back up belief that not he is the only one who wants Sasuke back to the village).

YEP.

the lurker is strong on this one!  :twitch:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#8951 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

And that's why this fandom is bound for glory!

#8952 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:34 PM

Yeah... bye troll. I'll just pretend you didn't say that.

tumblr_n7a4giTdhu1tbh1dho1_400.gif

This. I wish I had more likes...

#8953 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

9Treakf.jpg

had to steal it from @rinali. 

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#8954 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

OH god, comic relief ! I almost died laughing  :lmao:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#8955 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:38 PM

It's kind of funny and akward, that two people in couple of pages did something, that Kisihimoto coudn't... oh well.

#8956 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

:smug: :smug: :smug:

#8957 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

I was unsure before, but now I'm convinced that you're a troll.

You compare Chatte's theories to nightmares, already forgotten? And every member in here agrees that this movie will be kitten.

Edited by trang95, 26 November 2014 - 09:42 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#8958 narusakunojutsu

narusakunojutsu

Tumblr Addict

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:40 PM

Ugh! :facepalm:  Get out of here! :hm:  Leave this thread and Chatte alone. Bye  :wave:

tumblr_neev559mef1u1orh4o3_r2_500.gif

My naruto/narusaku blog -> http://narusakunojutsu.tumblr.com

#8959 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

It's not just the pairings man, this ending has destroyed what we love about Naruto and Sakura. You just don't get it, and I don't think you ever will at this rate.

Aha, and what destroyed in them? Let's see:

1.Naruto = became a Hokage and a far more responsible father of two children who instead of spoiling them he calmy lectures them about hardship and the most important thing for a shinobi to never become like Obito and any Naruto villain before : endure (because yes, he could be a jackass to sending someone else for his son instead of going to him himself like Hiruzen did to Konohamaru via Ebisu). Also, thanks to Naruto Konoha became bigger then before, peace remained so long to allow technology evolve ect.

2.Sakura = she is the best medic ninja in the world and became a mother of a child. Surely it would be nice showing her while doing her job but she may have free time and probably just cleaning their house before going back to her job.

What's the wrong here? Should Naruto never becoming Hokage like Kiba? Should Sakura become like Tenten who only lives for herself and remained as single? Nope! They reached their dreams and to me this is enough!

#8960 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

It's kind of funny and akward, that two people in couple of pages did something, that Kisihimoto coudn't done for 15 years... oh well.

Fixed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users