• Please log in to reply
733 replies to this topic

#81 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

They can try but all I can do when I see NH or SS is this.

#82 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

So i saw just a little bit of this episode 486 :

The first few minutes i was like ok .... more Sasuke story with sharingan as the mascot and then i see Yamato working with Sasuke and Orochimaru i was like WTF ?? Didn't orochimaru want Yamato because he is part of his test subject?? Ok that's 2 B.S i just swallow and one more i swear to god ..... and then i see how COMPLETELY out of character Sasuke in this episode ... he was protecting a child from an explosion and i was like WTF you try to kill your own flesh and blood in the gaiden how the F you trying to save strange child now ??? and then i was like DING DING DING ... STRIKE THREE!!!! YOUR OUT!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: close the damn videos.

Now they making Sasuke this LOVING Passionate caring fatherly figure character all of sudden ......  Sasuke is even more disgusting than before ... whenever i see him i see this BIG BIG overwhelming aura of GAY it's like seeing pile of poop in the street, i try my best not to see him i'm afraid i get infected and become GAY. I see why hes soo damn popular, people see him as self insert ... handsome look , strong , like by many girls , can do anything and get away with it , untouchable no law or punishment will ever reach him ... :argh: :argh: :argh:  it's like being superman or maybe being a god himself.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#83 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:58 PM

The first few minutes i was like ok .... more Sasuke story with sharingan as the mascot and then i see Yamato working with Sasuke and Orochimaru i was like WTF ?? Didn't orochimaru want Yamato because he is part of his test subject?? Ok that's 2 B.S i just swallow and one more i swear to god ..... and then i see how COMPLETELY out of character Sasuke in this episode ... he was protecting a child from an explosion and i was like WTF you try to kill your own flesh and blood in the gaiden how the F you trying to save strange child now ??? and then i was like DING DING DING ... STRIKE THREE!!!! YOUR OUT!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: close the damn videos.

Now they making Sasuke this LOVING Passionate caring fatherly figure character all of sudden ......  Sasuke is even more disgusting than before ... whenever i see him i see this BIG BIG overwhelming aura of GAY it's like seeing pile of poop in the street, i try my best not to see him i'm afraid i get infected and become GAY. I see why hes soo damn popular, people see him as self insert ... handsome look , strong , like by many girls , can do anything and get away with it , untouchable no law or punishment will ever reach him ... :argh: :argh: :argh:  it's like being superman or maybe being a god himself.

Well that is just I have no words to say what I can feel just watch the vid above on how I feel from all of this BS and Sasuke love that SP are trying.

But once again DB super does fillers better,

#84 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:07 PM

I have no words for this episode, how, how do they keep getting worse, this is like buck from the 2005 Disney version of chicken little we're buck wants nothing to do with his son only cares about his rep and abandons him at every point and then tries to act like a real father but it doesn't work that example goes for naruto as well. Them doing this is just awful and they think it erases his past mistakes but it doesn't work. Sasuke will never redeem himself ever he has don't too much bad to make for it. Again I say riku is sasuke done right cause riku actually got consequences for what he did and worked hard to redeem himself and it showed he does care about his friends. Unlike sasuke who would sacrifice his friends and family to get what he wants. An interesting idea is show that sasuke name has made hated by everyone despite what naruto does and sarada gets treated like jamie was in Halloween 4 were she gets picked on cause she was Michael Myers niece, have that be what happens with sarada cause her father's mistake and they she wants nothing to do with her father and swears she won't be like him like Jake in resident evil 6 in have cut all ties with her father cause she has to pay for his crimes since he won't own up to what he did plus nothing sakura and naruto says to sarada makes her forgive sasuke and she manages to make them give up on sasuke.

#85 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:08 PM

Well that is just I have no words to say what I can feel just watch the vid above on how I feel from all of this BS and Sasuke love that SP are trying.

But once again DB super does fillers better,

So does fairy tail.

#86 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

This is once again wrong and they are rewriting even the gaiden. Yamato was sent to keep an eye on Orochimaru by staking out his lair in the gaiden. If even he had such a buddy buddy relationship by this point. Why 10 years later does the village have him station outside orochimaru's lair to keep an eye on him?

And now they are even trying to rewrite Sasuke's character. Look even in the latest stuff it seems to be an effort for him to care about anyone other then himself, Naruto, Itachi, or things that relate to Naruto. I can see him blocking an attack to save an innocent because he not suppose to be seen as an amoral ass, but he has never been fatherly to anyone other then Bolt and that only because he is Naruto's brat.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 December 2016 - 12:43 AM.

#87 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:38 PM

Sasuke .... the person that saying his team mate is nothing but a burden, refuse to rescue them , called Kakashi and Sakura useless and refuse to rescue them from lava , many attempted murder on his own wife , pointing sword and almost kill his own daughter , and here suddenly he try to cover a strange child ???? that is .... a big ball of B.S they trying to feed to their fans .... i'm lost a word. This is the guy that stab karin because he think she is useless for letting herself got captured by danzou .....

Edited by Yyubie, 16 December 2016 - 12:13 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#88 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:05 AM

Sasuke .... the person that saying his team mate is nothing but a burden, refuse to rescue them , called Kakashi and Sakura useless and refuse to rescue them from lava , many attempted murder on his own wife , pointing sword and almost kill his own daughter , and here suddenly he try to cover a strange child ???? that is .... a big ball of B.S they trying to feed to their fans .... i'm lost a word. This is the guy that stab karin because he think she is useless for letting herself got captured by danzou .....

Which is a problem with their...whatever one calls what they are doing?! Sasuke at best is an honest straight forward person, but he is not a compassionate or sympathetic to most people. In the manga even when he is being kind or thinking about someone else it normally takes a tremendous amount of effort for him to do so and even then it easily can come off as insincere.

At Sasuke's best, he is a Jerk. At his worst, Sasuke is a sociopath. 

The problem with this current filler based on the novels is that what they are doing is pointless. The current filler seem to be trying to justify Sasuke and Orocimaru's status in the sequel of the parents of Bolt teammates. Therefor "good guys"? Despite Orochimaru being the person everyone thinks of when they're thinking of villains in Naruto, and Sasuke is the face people think of "a person is obsessed with revenge beyond reason." Also the fact that in two episode they already contradicted the gaiden Naruto "not accepting orochimaru" he did, "Yamato working with Orochimaru" when he the one that is keeping an eye on him in the gaiden, and Sasuke the father figure when he can't even bother act as a father towards his own daughter for 12 years. The next filler will focus on Shikamaru because he is still one of the most popular character in Naruto, so they hoping that will boost ratings. Finally "The Wedding of nH," which will be SP crown jewel in their attempts to justify their strong-armed meddling with the story by showing how perfect the wedding will be, and how peaceful and happy the world is. Despite the first chapter of Bolt showing their are still problems in the world and the system in order to justify why Nail turns evil.

So one is trying to gives status and personality (or character development) to characters who contradict both before and after what SP are attempting to give them. Another a rating booster. And then some gloating. Then either more filler or an attempt at a bolt anime.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 December 2016 - 05:48 AM.

#89 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

Which is a problem with their...whatever one calls what they are doing?! Sasuke at best is an honest straight forward person, but he is not a compassionate or sympathetic to most people. In the manga even when he is being kind or thinking about someone else it normally takes a tremendous amount of effort for him to do so and even then it easily can come off as insincere.

At Sasuke's best, he is a Jerk. At his worst, Sasuke is a sociopath. 

The problem with this current filler based on the novels is that what they are doing is pointless. The current filler seem to be trying to justify Sasuke and Orocimaru's status in the sequel of the parents of Bolt teammates. Therefor "good guys"? Despite Orochimaru being the person everyone thinks of when they're thinking of villains in Naruto, and Sasuke is the face people think of "a person is obsessed with revenge beyond reason." Also the fact that in two episode they already contradicted the gaiden Naruto "not accepting orochimaru" he did, "Yamato working with Orochimaru" when he the one that is keeping an eye on him in the gaiden, and Sasuke the father figure when he can't even bother act as a father towards his own daughter for 12 years. The next filler will focus on Shikamaru because he is still one of the most popular character in Naruto, so they hoping that will boost ratings. Finally "The Wedding of nH," which will be SP crown jewel in their attempts to justify their strong-armed meddling with the story by showing how perfect the wedding will be, and how peaceful and happy the world is. Despite the first chapter of Bolt showing their are still problems in the world and the system in order to justify why Nail turns evil.

So one is trying to gives status and personality (or character development) to characters who contradict both before and after what SP are attempting to give them. Another a rating booster. And then some gloating. Then they either more filler or an attempt at a bolt anime.

Are you kittening kidding me, this , this can't be real no one is that stupid to try to do this and have it make sense or save your series. Can't wait to see this backfire on them. Well shikamaru I buy that Is still popular and he's not stupid, he's only stupid when the plot demands him to. Up yours kitten who are this to naruto. I feel like who's doing is the second Frank Miller of naruto since kishi is the first Frank Miller, plus I'd like to see a naruto Kai were this filler crap and everything that came before is gone cause it robs hinata of her screen time that amounted to nothing. Still waiting for the resurrection m arc were we get golden madara and the naruto black arc since naruto steals from Dragon ball.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 16 December 2016 - 01:59 AM.

#90 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:20 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Hey I needed a laugh...........................

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#91 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 09:27 PM

When did Sasuke's eyes turn into the Star of David?

#92 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:28 PM

When did Sasuke's eyes turn into the Star of David?

its the eternal mangekyou sharingan

#93 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:39 AM

So the Boruto anime was announced for 2017. Guess the fillers will stop after Konoha Hiden

#94 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

So the Boruto anime was announced for 2017. Guess the fillers will stop after Konoha Hiden

Huh, so I was probably right about these last three novel fillers. One is trying to justify Sasuke and Orochimaru status as good guys due to being parents of Bolt teammates, one is just a ratings booster to keep people watching, and the third one is their crown jewel that is "The Wedding of nH." Before they head off and try to do the bolt anime. The thing is in order for that to work they would have to copy super. Where anime is the canon story line while the manga is just following along. Since they haven't even started on an actual plot in the manga yet, and even if they do it in December it still going to catch up to the manga very quickly.

#95 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:42 PM

Are they still beating the dead horse to see if it'll produce them anymore money?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#96 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

Are they still beating the dead horse to see if it'll produce them anymore money?

Yes, yes they are I'm surprised their still trying crank out every cent naruto can produce even though that well is probably going dry quick.

#97 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 12:49 PM

its the eternal mangekyou sharingan

I think he was making a joke about how sasuke' s eyes look like that.

#98 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:31 PM

Yes it looks ugly, what else is new? :zaru:

#99 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:45 AM

They can try but all I can do when I see NH or SS is this.

Pretty much me watching naruto and hinata kissing in front of the moon and during the credits.

#100 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:53 AM

I still find that scene laughable even to this day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users