Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#81 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:02 PM

Kishimoto giveth naruto sakura and taketh from sasuke his virginity.
*cough*orochimaru*cough*
(LOL)

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#82 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:02 PM)
Kishimoto giveth naruto sakura and taketh from sasuke his virginity.
*cough*orochimaru*cough*
(LOL)

And to the Sasuke lovers, that's what we call... "Owned" laugh.gif

I should go spread this news to NarutoFan so all the SasuSaku fans can be owned aswell.

Nah, I don't feel like getting caught under fire. You, "Team Alpha" go in a go for the kill. Move!! Move!! Move!!

#83 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:14 PM

And what about team beta?

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#84 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 30 2006, 03:14 PM)
And what about team beta?

re-enforcements duh. Just incase the SasuSakus start a flame war.

This is a perfect setup to make a anit-SasuSaku tag since ant-narusaku did the blush one against NaruSaku.

It's time for war my friends. Be prepared to take some bullets.

#85 One_Who_Is_Not_Named

One_Who_Is_Not_Named

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai 7, DNAngel, Kingdom Hearts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:43 PM

About the thing of Sakura and her hair... I don't think Sakura kept her hair short because she doesn't have a crush on Sasuke anymore, rather her thoughts were that she used to be totally and completely obssessed over Sasuke and so only did the things she did (the long hair and even becoming a shinobi) to be closer to Sasuke. She kept it short because:

a.) Possibly she remembers that time period as her being weak and just playing along as a ninja to be near Sasuke.

b.) She wanted to overcome that 'weakness' and be a strong shinobi so she doesn't slow down her allies and especially not Naruto.

The thing with the crushes that Hinata, Sakura, and Naruto had... well... I guess I can actually see the logic between all of them being plausible or not (but don't get me wrong, I'M A DIE-HARD NARUSAKU FAN). It's true that when they were younger, Hinata's liking Naruto for his qualities could be seen as envy of him, Naruto might have just liked Sakura because she was so pretty, and Sakura obssessed over Sasuke simply because he was 'so incredibly cool' (which was sort of true if you compared him to what Naruto was during the academy and on some missions). It's also true that Hinata really admired Naruto and probably still would if she found out about the Kyuubi. Naruto really loved Sakura and would have died to save/protect her. Sakura really cared about Sasuke and claimed that she would spend her whole life with him if she had the chance when he was leaving. So really, all 3 of those couples do have a shot. (BUT I HOPE ITS NARUSAKU)

And finally, as for No_WhereMan's original question, Kishimoto-sama could set up an emotional or maybe humorous situation with either one. Personally, I'd like to see a kiss, but the confession will probably come first with Sakura saying that she loves Naruto and realizes that the Sasuke she thought she knew is gone or that she can't have Sasuke and will be Naruto's girlfriend instead. The kiss would come sometime way after that in a near-death situation where Naruto almost dies to protect her. (I mean if you've ever seen the anime of DNAngel, Daisuke only kisses Riku at the very, very end though they confessed their love for each other way before that)

#86 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:11 PM

Meh, I still think it will be a random kiss.

Sakura still seems unsure to herself that she loves Naruto. I'd like to think a kiss on accident or the urge to kiss him may make her realize that she does.

Kishimoto better make it a little more meaningful than a kiss & a punch. That seems more plausible but still lame.

Something big or a plot twist better happen cuz all this tension building is starting to get on my nerves.

#87 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:06 AM

It'll be humorous or emotional, but not romantic. I havent seen any romance in naruto, but there is still that chance.

#88 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 02:19 AM

Kishi is kinda setting the series up to have romance in it later on but who knows if he will.

Maybe if Naruto goes away yet again and another timeskip happens you'll start to see pairings. He'll come back and notice Shika & Temari are together which is obvious and can be foreshadowed from the beginning of part 2.
I doubt Kishi will go in depth of how they got together cuz they're just co-cast but they'll just seemingly be together.

I really want it to happen but I don't think Naruto & Sakura will really be together for at least a few more years age-wise.

#89 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (Mystic-G @ Apr 30 2006, 06:26 PM)
Ya know I just realized something that kills the questionable fact that Sakura "loves" Sasuke anymore.

Sakura didn't grow her hair back out after 3 years. If I remember correctly, Ino and Sakura grew their hair cuz they believed Sasuke liked long-haired girls. I don't want to hear any excuse that she couldn't cuz it didn't grow fast enough. 3 years is enough time to get her hair back to close to where it was.

You know its funny, having reviewed those episodes and those mangas, I've been coming up with a theory...or maybe a interesting point of view.

And I've figured out that Sakura cutting her hair and the fact she's never grown it back, has somewhat started her trek away from her affections from Sasuke. Now keep in mind her losing her hair in itself isn't a major thing, but the fact it was originally thought that Sasuke liked long hair, (whoever came up with this load or crap i dont know) anyway, but she cut her hair and has since never grown it back. Its subconsciencely started her away from the road of the Sasuke-crazed fangirl that believes Sasuke is her knight in shinning kimone or whatever. And to just be herself.

Its funny, rewatching the series, Sakura is never more her trueself when she's dealing with Naruto. They both make the same outbursts at Kakashi. They both have the more energetic chemistry, then if she deals with Sasuke. And they have no problem being each other's cheering section if the need is present. Hell even Kakashi stated, during Sakura's fight with Ino, that Sakura was a lot like Naruto. She hates to lose.

I mean come on, Sasu/Saku and Naru/Hina people what more evidence do you need.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#90 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:46 AM

QUOTE (One_Who_Is_Not_Named @ Apr 30 2006, 09:43 PM)
About the thing of Sakura and her hair... I don't think Sakura kept her hair short because she doesn't have a crush on Sasuke anymore, rather her thoughts were that she used to be totally and completely obssessed over Sasuke and so only did the things she did (the long hair and even becoming a shinobi) to be closer to Sasuke.  She kept it short because:

a.) Possibly she remembers that time period as her being weak and just playing along as a ninja to be near Sasuke.

My only problem with this statement is, Sakura was in the academy even before she met Sasuke. So Sasuke didn't prompt her waiting to be a ninja. I agree with your statement that, Sakura probably did intitionally cut her hair to severe the ties she had to the old her. And we all know its a eastern custom to cut your hair to rid yourself of some sort of portion of yourself from the past.

The thing with the crushes that Hinata, Sakura, and Naruto had... well... I guess I can actually see the logic between all of them being plausible or not (but don't get me wrong, I'M A DIE-HARD NARUSAKU FAN).  It's true that when they were younger, Hinata's liking Naruto for his qualities could be seen as envy of him, Naruto might have just liked Sakura because she was so pretty, and Sakura obssessed over Sasuke simply because he was 'so incredibly cool' (which was sort of true if you compared him to what Naruto was during the academy and on some missions).  It's also true that Hinata really admired Naruto and probably still would if she found out about the Kyuubi.  Naruto really loved Sakura and would have died to save/protect her.  Sakura really cared about Sasuke and claimed that she would spend her whole life with him if she had the chance when he was leaving.  So really, all 3 of those couples do have a shot.  (BUT I HOPE ITS NARUSAKU)

Now for this I can agree to a certain extent because frankly any pairing has a chance in hell in coming true. But the thing is you have to look the actual facts at hand. I'll take each character into account; Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata.

1. Sasuke: as we seen thus far has displayed no real interest in anyone in the series so far. He's on that damn avenger-craze-juice thing and he's on that. I mean honestly (and you Sasu/Saku people have to agree to this,) Sakura begged him pleaded with him to stay or even asked him to allow her to join him. That girl was willing to throw away her whole life up to that moment to be with him, that's something most people never get offered in their whole entire life and he promptly, if not cruely, turned her down. With no kiss good bye, no real explanition just a simple "Thank you" and he knocks the poor girl out.

2. Sakura: From the begining of the series we saw her as this girl that had this undying love on Sasuke. And then she gets teamed up with her dreamboat Sasuke and lowest upon low that Naruto kid. The kid she never really knew anything about, besides he had an annoying crush on her and he had no parents. So that's why he's bad all the time. But slowly as the series progresses, her opinion of Naruto changes. He goes from annoying to tolerable. From tolerable to dependable. To dependable even moving further to an honest loyal friend. But still in the background, her undying crush was there. Untill he wasn't and turned down somewhat harshly her truly heartfelt confession, leaving her in tears, heartbroken. That is until Naruto. That same Naruto that was once annoy that's now became her hope. And in that moment when he says those words to her she realizes who's acutally been this person she once thought was annoying. Who's this person she's always warded away advances and dates. And i think that's when she really sees who Naruto is and she realizes that although she still feels something for Sasuke, there is still something truly special about Naruto too. And she takes a few years to ponder that feeling, give it true thought and now here we are.

3. Naruto: is real easy. I think this guy started as anything else with your basic crush but as we know, Naruto never does anything halfassed. So the more he's been around her the more his feelings for her has grown. Naruto has always struck me as a "for lifer." Meaning, anything he sets his mind onto he's keep trying till he finishes or till the day he dies. That's the same with his feelings for Sakura. He loves Sakura, he knows he loves Sakura, he basically won't really settle for anything less then Sakura, just because the damn boy's stubborn. So most likely he'll either get with Sakura or he'll love her till the day he dies. He'll except no substitute.

4. Hinata: Now Hinata. This poor poor girl. And its sad because I really like Hinata or well I like the character mold that they made from Hinata. But anyway, Hinata has always struck me as the person that will alway watch from afar. And its funny someone made the skit in here about Hinata saying to Naruto, "I like you" and he saying something about "That's nice, lets be friends." That's putting it too likely. Naruto is too oblivious to something that subtle. Honestly the scene would be like...

Hinata: Ummm...
Naruto: Yes..Hinata?
Hinata: Naruto-kun...I like you.
Naruto: (blinks, blinks) Ah, Hinata, I like you too. (walks away, to the ramen shop)
Hinata: (stares as he leaves)

The boy would just assume she meant he liked him as a person nothign deeper then that. Honestly the only way that girl would get Naruto to notice is if she made a full blown confession, using the words "love" and "you" or just outright kissed him hard on the lips, then he's not gonna know a thing. And lets be honest Hinata would never have the guts to do something like that. And since she's never told anyone her feelings for Naruto, she won't have anyone to prompt her to move or even to discuss her feelings over with.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#91 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Mystic-G @ Apr 30 2006, 01:26 PM)
Ya know I just realized something that kills the questionable fact that Sakura "loves" Sasuke anymore.

Sakura didn't grow her hair back out after 3 years. If I remember correctly, Ino and Sakura grew their hair cuz they believed Sasuke liked long-haired girls. I don't want to hear any excuse that she couldn't cuz it didn't grow fast enough. 3 years is enough time to get her hair back to close to where it was.

I dunno if this has already been thought of so BAM!! In ya face SasuSakus.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!

I was just thinking that today! O__O I just now got to this comment. It could be a point/clue or not. Who knows. It might be to show she's not going to go back to the way she was before she cut her hair.

#92 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE (AnimeGirl500 @ May 1 2006, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (Mystic-G @ Apr 30 2006, 01:26 PM)

I dunno if this has already been thought of so BAM!! In ya face SasuSakus.

IN YOUR FACE!!!!

I was just thinking that today! O__O I just now got to this comment. It could be a point/clue or not. Who knows. It might be to show she's not going to go back to the way she was before she cut her hair.

I hate to be the stick in the mud (especially when it comes to things like this) but Sakura did grow it out again during those 2.5 years... (There's a flashback she has where Tsunade is training her and she has long hair) She just chose to cut it again sometime before Naruto came home...
(I wonder why though...)

#93 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 09:32 PM

I hate to be the stick in the mud (especially when it comes to things like this) but Sakura did grow it out again during those 2.5 years... (There's a flashback she has where Tsunade is training her and she has long hair) She just chose to cut it again sometime before Naruto came home...
(I wonder why though...)

Well I must've missed that or forgot it. Can ya tell me which chapter?

Well actually you helped prove my point anyways. That goes to show that she could grow her hair within that time and on top of that, she cut it. That does say something. wink.gif

I wonder if Kishi made that happen because she isn't interested in Sasuke like that anymore. It could be a hidden meaning.

The only other reason there could be is for battle. On the other hand Tsunade holds her own with long hair, why wouldn't Sakura if she's being trained by her? huh.gif

Well I think we may find out sooner or later the truth behind it.

#94 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 02 May 2006 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Mystic-G @ May 1 2006, 01:32 PM)
(I wonder why though...)

Well I must've missed that or forgot it. Can ya tell me which chapter?

Well actually you helped prove my point anyways. That goes to show that she could grow her hair within that time and on top of that, she cut it. That does say something. wink.gif

I wonder if Kishi made that happen because she isn't interested in Sasuke like that anymore. It could be a hidden meaning.

The only other reason there could be is for battle. On the other hand Tsunade holds her own with long hair, why wouldn't Sakura if she's being trained by her? huh.gif

Well I think we may find out sooner or later the truth behind it.

It's chapter 270 pages 9 and 10
happy.gif

#95 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 02:20 AM

Thanx, now after re-reading it I remember reading it but i guess I must've skipped over that she had long hair.

it looks as if it got even longer than she had it before she cut it. Huh, I still think it's a sign of a loss of interest in Sasuke. If it was for battle she wouldn't have grown it out in the first place.

It's either that or I am just probably thinking too much into it. It depends how much thought kishi did though. She does look more powerful with short hair and she has had it short for the majority of the series, it could just be a design issue.

I dunno. I'm so confused. *runs away*

#96 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Apr 30 2006, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (One_Who_Is_Not_Named @ Apr 30 2006, 09:43 PM)
About the thing of Sakura and her hair... I don't think Sakura kept her hair short because she doesn't have a crush on Sasuke anymore, rather her thoughts were that she used to be totally and completely obssessed over Sasuke and so only did the things she did (the long hair and even becoming a shinobi) to be closer to Sasuke.  She kept it short because:

My only problem with this statement is, Sakura was in the academy even before she met Sasuke. So Sasuke didn't prompt her waiting to be a ninja. I agree with your statement that, Sakura probably did intitionally cut her hair to severe the ties she had to the old her. And we all know its a eastern custom to cut your hair to rid yourself of some sort of portion of yourself from the past.

The thing with the crushes that Hinata, Sakura, and Naruto had... well... I guess I can actually see the logic between all of them being plausible or not (but don't get me wrong, I'M A DIE-HARD NARUSAKU FAN).  It's true that when they were younger, Hinata's liking Naruto for his qualities could be seen as envy of him, Naruto might have just liked Sakura because she was so pretty, and Sakura obssessed over Sasuke simply because he was 'so incredibly cool' (which was sort of true if you compared him to what Naruto was during the academy and on some missions).  It's also true that Hinata really admired Naruto and probably still would if she found out about the Kyuubi.  Naruto really loved Sakura and would have died to save/protect her.  Sakura really cared about Sasuke and claimed that she would spend her whole life with him if she had the chance when he was leaving.  So really, all 3 of those couples do have a shot.  (BUT I HOPE ITS NARUSAKU)

Now for this I can agree to a certain extent because frankly any pairing has a chance in hell in coming true. But the thing is you have to look the actual facts at hand. I'll take each character into account; Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata.

1. Sasuke: as we seen thus far has displayed no real interest in anyone in the series so far. He's on that damn avenger-craze-juice thing and he's on that. I mean honestly (and you Sasu/Saku people have to agree to this,) Sakura begged him pleaded with him to stay or even asked him to allow her to join him. That girl was willing to throw away her whole life up to that moment to be with him, that's something most people never get offered in their whole entire life and he promptly, if not cruely, turned her down. With no kiss good bye, no real explanition just a simple "Thank you" and he knocks the poor girl out.

2. Sakura: From the begining of the series we saw her as this girl that had this undying love on Sasuke. And then she gets teamed up with her dreamboat Sasuke and lowest upon low that Naruto kid. The kid she never really knew anything about, besides he had an annoying crush on her and he had no parents. So that's why he's bad all the time. But slowly as the series progresses, her opinion of Naruto changes. He goes from annoying to tolerable. From tolerable to dependable. To dependable even moving further to an honest loyal friend. But still in the background, her undying crush was there. Untill he wasn't and turned down somewhat harshly her truly heartfelt confession, leaving her in tears, heartbroken. That is until Naruto. That same Naruto that was once annoy that's now became her hope. And in that moment when he says those words to her she realizes who's acutally been this person she once thought was annoying. Who's this person she's always warded away advances and dates. And i think that's when she really sees who Naruto is and she realizes that although she still feels something for Sasuke, there is still something truly special about Naruto too. And she takes a few years to ponder that feeling, give it true thought and now here we are.

3. Naruto: is real easy. I think this guy started as anything else with your basic crush but as we know, Naruto never does anything halfassed. So the more he's been around her the more his feelings for her has grown. Naruto has always struck me as a "for lifer." Meaning, anything he sets his mind onto he's keep trying till he finishes or till the day he dies. That's the same with his feelings for Sakura. He loves Sakura, he knows he loves Sakura, he basically won't really settle for anything less then Sakura, just because the damn boy's stubborn. So most likely he'll either get with Sakura or he'll love her till the day he dies. He'll except no substitute.

4. Hinata: Now Hinata. This poor poor girl. And its sad because I really like Hinata or well I like the character mold that they made from Hinata. But anyway, Hinata has always struck me as the person that will alway watch from afar. And its funny someone made the skit in here about Hinata saying to Naruto, "I like you" and he saying something about "That's nice, lets be friends." That's putting it too likely. Naruto is too oblivious to something that subtle. Honestly the scene would be like...

Hinata: Ummm...
Naruto: Yes..Hinata?
Hinata: Naruto-kun...I like you.
Naruto: (blinks, blinks) Ah, Hinata, I like you too. (walks away, to the ramen shop)
Hinata: (stares as he leaves)

The boy would just assume she meant he liked him as a person nothign deeper then that. Honestly the only way that girl would get Naruto to notice is if she made a full blown confession, using the words "love" and "you" or just outright kissed him hard on the lips, then he's not gonna know a thing. And lets be honest Hinata would never have the guts to do something like that. And since she's never told anyone her feelings for Naruto, she won't have anyone to prompt her to move or even to discuss her feelings over with.

I made that skit. biggrin.gif

I wonder, how much does sakura care about sasuke? I know its cooled down, and i can make a guess it not a fangirly crush anymore. And also ya know, i'll hate sakura if she reverts back to a fangirl after they bring back sasuke.
But i do think they will bring back sasuke and reddem him. Because both naruto and sasuke are genins, so they could fight each other at the chunnin exams.

#97 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 03:34 AM

Meh, I highly doubt they'll bring him back really but it'd be a nice twist if he does go back and Oro get and azz-kickin on top of that.

I guess it depends on how far Sasuke thinks he has progressed and if he can progress anymore with Oro.

The real reason I doubt he'll come back is because of the foreshadowing of the 3 sannin. They all get trained by them so it'd only make sense for them to be like their senseis'

#98 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 12:16 AM

Ya guys ever notice that if Hinata ended up with naruto, she would be a replacement girlfriend?

#99 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ May 3 2006, 08:16 PM)
Ya guys ever notice that if Hinata ended up with naruto, she would be a replacement girlfriend?

What do ya mean by replacement?

If he did end up with her she'd die then he'd end up with Sakura imo.

Some of the co-cast will become disposable later on in the series. This will keep it interesting and strong like how full metal alchemist got real serious towards the end. I kinda figured this when Naruto in the beginning was introduced to the tomb with all the killed ninjas' names on it. He will end up going to it like Kakashi does to see and reminisce his lost friends. << That'll be extremely emotional for Naruto as well as the audience.

#100 ryu2301

ryu2301

Academy Student

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, rpg's, music, ect, ect.

Posted 04 May 2006 - 03:31 AM

I'm definately leaning towards the kiss. I haven't actually had enough time to get past chapter 218 in the manga, but from what I've seen of the series so far its going to be a kiss. And yes I agree with you all that think it will be somtime during or right after a crisis, preferably a near-death experience will be involved. I don't really care which occurs as long as Naruto and Sakura hook up in the end! NARUSAKU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe I didn't get Sakura! *cries*

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com See, I am the Ero-sanin!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users