86 replies to this topic

#41 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

How many times have you watched this series !?  :hm: . I hope so every episode is just getting better and better :excited: . And god damn it Ron is killing me  with his Birthday Reactions  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

yeah I could hardly see you  

Hahahaha !!! This is so funny and ironic bc my mom made 3 big portions of Pizza today and I'm eating one now before I go to bed :excited: This is like my 6th slice of Pizza that I'm having now :lol: I fell  my stomach will blow up soon  :sweatdrop: . 

Uhmm...5? :hehehe: Yes, it gets better :argh: the development of every one of the relationships is the best thing there!!

0: he's just a private person  :lulz:

we'll try again later

:argh: i'm going to buy slices now :cry: i want to taste your pizza  :umm:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#42 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:45 PM

Uhmm...5? :hehehe: Yes, it gets better :argh: the development of every one of the relationships is the best thing there!!

0: he's just a private person  :lulz:

we'll try again later

:argh: i'm going to buy slices now :cry: i want to taste your pizza  :umm:

5 !!!  :twitch:  And you dare judge me  :hm:  :twitch: . Really !? I can't wait to see it then !!!  :argh: .

Hahahaha !!! The True Macho Men :excited:  Who has an obsession with meat and steak  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.   

You do that XD But Meh !!!! There is nothing like homemade Pizza made with natural/organic ingredients my Mom is an expert :excited: . I wish I could have send some of it to you :sweatdrop: .   

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 March 2015 - 11:45 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#43 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

5 !!!  :twitch:  And you dare judge me  :hm:  :twitch: . Really !? I can't wait to see it then !!!  :argh: .

Hahahaha !!! The True Macho Men :excited:  Who has an obsession with meat and steak  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.   

You do that XD But Meh !!!! There is nothing like homemade Pizza made with natural/organic ingredients my Mom is an expert :excited: . I wish I could have send some of it to you :sweatdrop: .   

But I noticed everything the first time  :hm:

He's Ron kittening Swanson!!!

Send me your mom  :chuckle:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#44 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

But I noticed everything the first time  :hm:

He's Ron kittening Swanson!!!

Send me your mom  :chuckle:

I've noticed it to just didn't remember it  :hm: . And you watched it 5 freaking times of course it will stuck in your demon head  :twitch: .

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

ron.jpg

NEVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR !!!  :argh: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#45 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

:hm: it's because of my amazing memory. shut up  :hm:

that pyramid :lmao: he's a GEM.

please?  :umm:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#46 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:21 AM

:hm: it's because of my amazing memory. shut up  :hm:

that pyramid :lmao: he's a GEM.

please?  :umm:

My memory is amazing to after I read or watch something for the fifth time  :chuckle: .

I kittening laughed so hard at that I almost choked to death  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

Either I come with her or no deal  :hm: .

Btw going to bed now see ya tomorrow  Goodnight Khaleesi !!! :wave:

Posted Image                                                            

#47 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:25 AM

My memory is amazing to after I read or watch something for the fifth time  :chuckle: .

I kittening laughed so hard at that I almost choked to death  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

Either I come with her or no deal  :hm: .

Btw going to bed now see ya tomorrow  Goodnight Khaleesi !!! :wave:

I remembered from the first time!!!!

Wow, that's too much :wot: I laughed A LOT when he said "now it's gone and i hate everything" and the ran, after eating the bacon Leslie brought for him.

I don't want you. I want your mom  :hm:

Goodnight, Jorah!  :wave:  :lulz:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#48 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:58 AM

I remembered from the first time!!!!

Wow, that's too much :wot: I laughed A LOT when he said "now it's gone and i hate everything" and the ran, after eating the bacon Leslie brought for him.

I don't want you. I want your mom  :hm:

Goodnight, Jorah!  :wave:  :lulz:

Right !  :roll: .

Hahahahaha !!! Yeah that was hilarious oh poor Ron !  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Over my Dead Body! Like Hell !!! I'll let you steal my Mom!  :hm: .

OMFG!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CRAZY !?!?!?!?!?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

#49 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

Right !  :roll: .

Hahahahaha !!! Yeah that was hilarious oh poor Ron !  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Over my Dead Body! Like Hell !!! I'll let you steal my Mom!  :hm: .

OMFG!!! WHY ARE THEY SO CRAZY !?!?!?!?!?  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

GIVE ME YOUR MOM :argh:

Yeah, hehehe. They get along very well because they both like to have fun, hehe.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#50 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

GIVE ME YOUR MOM :argh:

Yeah, hehehe. They get along very well because they both like to have fun, hehe.

NO !!!  :hm:  SHE'S MAKING ME PIZZA TOMORROW TO  :pimp: NO WAY IN HELL I'LL GIVE MY MOM TO YOU DIABLO!! :angry: .

I know I love that about them hehehehe !!! They are so wacko :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I LOLED at this one , Ben OMFG !!! BaBa Boya ! and Ron and April :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

#51 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

NO !!!  :hm:  SHE'S MAKING ME PIZZA TOMORROW TO  :pimp: NO WAY IN HELL I'LL GIVE MY MOM TO YOU DIABLO!! :angry: .

I know I love that about them hehehehe !!! They are so wacko :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

I LOLED at this one , Ben OMFG !!! BaBa Boya ! and Ron and April :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

:cry: I hate you!!!

I heard it like Baba booey  :headscratch: And yeah it was so funny!!! Hehehehe. Ann's and Leslie's fight, tho :argh:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#52 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

:cry: I hate you!!!

I heard it like Baba booey  :headscratch: And yeah it was so funny!!! Hehehehe. Ann's and Leslie's fight, tho :argh:

Good !!!  :hehehe:  :chuckle: .

Yeah that was it  :excited: But WTF does it mean !?  :lmao: . LOL that was awesome it was like watching two little 5 year old arguing they were such a babies :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

BTW why is this scene different  its not like in the original !? :umm: Still funny though Andy in the end  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

#53 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

Good !!!  :hehehe:  :chuckle: .

Yeah that was it  :excited: But WTF does it mean !?  :lmao: . LOL that was awesome it was like watching two little 5 year old arguing they were such a babies :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

BTW why is this scene different  its not like in the original !? :umm: Still funny though Andy in the end  :lmao: .

Uh, that's part from the show too :argh:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#54 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:14 PM

Uh, that's part from the show too :argh:

Wait you didn't know about this !?  :argh: . I checked YouTube and apparently there are lots of cut of scenes and interviews with Acting Crew :pinch:

Posted Image                                                            

#55 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

Wait you didn't know about this !?  :argh: . I checked YouTube and apparently there are lots of cut of scenes and interviews with Acting Crew :pinch:

Of course I know that. But that scene is part of the show too. I mean, it's canon :argh:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#56 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Of course I know that. But that scene is part of the show too. I mean, it's canon :argh:

I don't think you can count that as "canon"  its just an different version of that scene that they cut  :ermm: . Which one do you like more this one or the original !?  :excited: .

Posted Image                                                            

#57 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

I don't think you can count that as "canon"  its just an different version of that scene that they cut  :ermm: . Which one do you like more this one or the original !?  :excited: .

Both give us the message(?) xD

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#58 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

Both give us the message(?) xD

True but this one is "Director's Cut Scene"  Though I like this one more XD . 

Posted Image                                                            

#59 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:48 PM

True but this one is "Director's Cut Scene"  Though I like this one more XD . 

Kind of the same for me xD

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#60 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:46 PM

Kind of the same for me xD

Started Season 4 now and seeing Ron fleeing from his first wife Tammy  like the Devil himself is chasing is OMFG !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . Even his second wife Tammy 2  run away from her WTF :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .  

Posted Image                                                            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users