• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

I'll see what I can do XD .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#22 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

OMFG !!! Ben is such a funny adorkable nerd  and his friend Chris  hilarious  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . On WTFH is that guy on !!!  :argh: He's like the ultimate hyperactive chimp  and so positive  :argh: It must be those pills its crystal meth :wot: .

Ron & Tammy Part II !?!?!? :wot:  This two this kittening two  :twitch:  WTF the combination is like nuclear explosion :argh:  they are so bloody kittening crazy together  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I like Lesley she's a great person XD. Andy & April so freaking cute and funny :excited: .

Andy is such a dumbass :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.     

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 March 2015 - 07:43 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#23 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

In which episode are ya?

I told you you would like her!!!

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#24 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:32 PM

In which episode are ya?

I told you you would like her!!!

Just finished 3x9 I'm about to watch 3x10 now XD .

And hold the kitten  on WTF  April and Andy got married !!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . 

Posted Image                                                            

#25 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:41 PM

Just finished 3x9 I'm about to watch 3x10 now XD .

And hold the kitten  on WTF  April and Andy got married !!!  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: . 

Yes, they did  :lmao:

My work here is done B)

Ben is a lot like Ramen, did you see it?  :lulz:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#26 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:51 PM

Yes, they did  :lmao:

My work here is done B)

Ben is a lot like Ramen, did you see it?  :lulz:

They are freaking insane !  :argh: . But when does April becomes or do something "bad" will that affect them !?  :confused: .

What do you mean your work is done !?  :hm: .  

Yeah Yeah I saw it LOL XD . Now stop perving over Ramen  :fu: .

ROOOOON !!! MY MEN OMFG !!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. GOD ! I LOVE THIS MEN HE'S MY FAVORITE ONE , HE CRACKS  ME UP EVERY SINGLE kittening TIME  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 March 2015 - 08:53 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#27 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 08:57 PM

They are freaking insane !  :argh: . But when does April becomes or do something "bad" will that affect them !?  :confused: .

What do you mean your work is done !?  :hm: .  

Yeah Yeah I saw it LOL XD . Now stop perving over Ramen  :fu: .

ROOOOON !!! MY MEN OMFG !!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. GOD ! I LOVE THIS MEN HE'S MY FAVORITE ONE , HE CRACKS  ME UP EVERY SINGLE kittening TIME  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Uh?? I don't understand your question?

:hehehe:

I'm not perving over Ramen  :hm: They both are cute nerds  :excited:

Hehehehehe, yeah, I loooove Ron!! The manliest man B) And April at the end...they both get along VERY well, hehe.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#28 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:09 PM

Uh?? I don't understand your question?

:hehehe:

I'm not perving over Ramen  :hm: They both are cute nerds  :excited:

Hehehehehe, yeah, I loooove Ron!! The manliest man B) And April at the end...they both get along VERY well, hehe.

You said that April's gonna do something bad and she still has to mature ignoramus remember that !? :pinch:

Diablo don't play with me !!!  :hm: .

Right !!! I9V1N8m.png  :lulz: .

Yeah they have this weird like Father/Daughter relationship they're so cute and hilarious :excited:   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! LESLEY KISSED TOM WTF !!! :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#29 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:27 PM

You said that April's gonna do something bad and she still has to mature ignoramus remember that !? :pinch:

Diablo don't play with me !!!  :hm: .

Right !!! I9V1N8m.png  :lulz: .

Yeah they have this weird like Father/Daughter relationship they're so cute and hilarious :excited:   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! LESLEY KISSED TOM WTF !!! :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick: .  

By that time, April already did, hahaha xD

Ftaher/Dayghter, exactly!!! 

Ah, yes...ews. But Tom was being a kitten.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#30 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

By that time, April already did, hahaha xD

Ftaher/Dayghter, exactly!!! 

Ah, yes...ews. But Tom was being a kitten.

:wot:  What was the so bad thing again !? :confused: Was it making Andy jealous and do the list thing or was it something else !?  :headscratch: .

I freaking HATE !!! that douche :twitch:   :cuss:

I see some Lesley x Ben  sparkles :pimp:  :smug: . LOL  at Ben teaching A&A how to be adults :lmao: .   

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 March 2015 - 09:36 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#31 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:39 PM

:wot:  What was the so bad thing again !? :confused: Was it making Andy jealous and do the list thing or was it something else !?  :headscratch: .

I freaking HATE !!! that douche :twitch:   :cuss:

I see some Lesley x Ben  sparkles :pimp:  :smug: . LOL  at Ben teaching A&A how to be adults :lmao: .   

All that she did to Andy. Even Ron scolded her 0: They both still have to mature, tho. "Be adults" but April doesn't want t be a boring adult :argh:

Leslie and Ben are also cuuute. Poor Ben u_u

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#32 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:54 PM

All that she did to Andy. Even Ron scolded her 0: They both still have to mature, tho. "Be adults" but April doesn't want t be a boring adult :argh:

Leslie and Ben are also cuuute. Poor Ben u_u

Yeah I know that  , finished  episode 3x11 and  Andy says to April that he won't let them be boring adults  that was cute  :excited: .

Yeah they totally are :pimp: . Why poor Ben though !? Is it bc he can't date her !?  :umm: .    

Posted Image                                                            

#33 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:58 PM

Yeah I know that  , finished  episode 3x11 and  Andy says to April that he won't let them be boring adults  that was cute  :excited: .

Yeah they totally are :pimp: . Why poor Ben though !? Is it bc he can't date her !?  :umm: .    

Yeah xD But have you seen the other things? I mean, when he says he wants to eat calzones with Leslie and she jokes as she were mad and he says "Oh, hehe. Uhmm. That was funny." And looks at the camera xD or when he was trying to give her his special soup :lmao:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#34 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:03 PM

Yeah xD But have you seen the other things? I mean, when he says he wants to eat calzones with Leslie and she jokes as she were mad and he says "Oh, hehe. Uhmm. That was funny." And looks at the camera xD or when he was trying to give her his special soup :lmao:

Yes I saw that duh! XD That was hilarious :lmao: I loved what Ben did at the Harvest Festival that was sweet  :excited:  But laughed my ass of when he was doing interview on TV and they teased him about his mayor thing , the Ice Stadium and the bankruptcy :lmao: .

Going to Shave Now sbAbnKz.gif Be back in a minute  :cry: .

Posted Image                                                            

#35 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:09 PM

Yes I saw that duh! XD That was hilarious :lmao: I loved what Ben did at the Harvest Festival that was sweet  :excited:  But laughed my ass of when he was doing interview on TV and they teased him about his mayor thing , the Ice Stadium and the bankruptcy :lmao: .

Going to Shave Now sbAbnKz.gif Be back in a minute  :cry: .

Aww, he was traumatized by that Ice Town, lmao. "Who hasn't had gay thoughts!?" 

Didn't you shave like a week ago? :wot:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#36 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

Aww, he was traumatized by that Ice Town, lmao. "Who hasn't had gay thoughts!?" 

Didn't you shave like a week ago? :wot:

Yeah but it was funny  :lol: .  What do you mean by that !? when did he had gay thoughts   :headscratch: .

LOL I shave like  on every two or three days my beard grows really fast  :lol: . I hate shaving so much it annoys the kitten out of me  :twitch: .

Posted Image                                                            

#37 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:04 PM

Yeah but it was funny  :lol: .  What do you mean by that !? when did he had gay thoughts   :headscratch: .

LOL I shave like  on every two or three days my beard grows really fast  :lol: . I hate shaving so much it annoys the kitten out of me  :twitch: .

Uh? The interview with Perd, when they watched the recording of it and he said that, lmao. Do you even pay attention? :argh:

>:c i didn't see any hair

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#38 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:16 PM

Uh? The interview with Perd, when they watched the recording of it and he said that, lmao. Do you even pay attention? :argh:

>:c i didn't see any hair

Oh that yeah I remember now ! :lol:   :sweat: . Hey you can't expect me to remember everything right away I've just start watching this series  :hm: .

LOL were you blind or something I did have not big but still  :lol: .

Posted Image                                                            

#39 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:21 PM

Oh that yeah I remember now ! :lol:   :sweat: . Hey you can't expect me to remember everything right away I've just start watching this series  :hm: .

LOL were you blind or something I did have not big but still  :lol: .

:hm: And I watched it long time ago, but anyway, hehehehe. Season 4 is better!

i saw nothing!! it was probably because of the quality

I want pizza :cry:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#40 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:27 PM

:hm: And I watched it long time ago, but anyway, hehehehe. Season 4 is better!

i saw nothing!! it was probably because of the quality

I want pizza :cry:

How many times have you watched this series !?  :hm: . I hope so every episode is just getting better and better :excited: . And god damn it Ron is killing me  with his Birthday Reactions  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

yeah I could hardly see you  

Hahahaha !!! This is so funny and ironic bc my mom made 3 big portions of Pizza today and I'm eating one now before I go to bed :excited: This is like my 6th slice of Pizza that I'm having now :lol: I fell  my stomach will blow up soon  :sweatdrop: . 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 March 2015 - 11:28 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users