ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:34 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this,so i gave it it's own thread. So apparently some NaruSaku fans are gonna crowdfund a NaruSaku movie since the last 2 were bad.

How do you guys feel about this? Is it true? Would you guys want a Narusaku movie. I would want something like this if Naruto and Sakura weren't ooc in it..

http://narusaku-smut...s-were-going-to

Posted Image

#2 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

I wasn't sure where to put this,so i gave it it's own thread. So apparently some NaruSaku fans are gonna crowdfund a NaruSaku movie since the last 2 were bad.

How do you guys feel about this? Is it true? Would you guys want a Narusaku movie. I would want something like this if Naruto and Sakura weren't ooc in it..

http://narusaku-smut...s-were-going-to

Hmm nothing confirm, no source. But if it happen for real then it will show those rabid pro ending, SP, SJ, Kishi and his assistant that NS fan is big and how much we love it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

That sounds like someone just making a rumor. Besides, they'd run into copyright issues and all kinds of other problems.

#4 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 03 January 2016 - 04:14 AM

That sounds like someone just making a rumor. Besides, they'd run into copyright issues and all kinds of other problems.

Only if they charged for it would they get in trouble. The movie could be done,it would just take time and dedication. 

Edited by DeathGodMack, 03 January 2016 - 04:16 AM.

Posted Image

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:32 AM

If it was made by the true fans and not SP  then yeah I would. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:19 AM

It's like what Dalton said. However, they can protect themselves by claiming the film to be fan made/fan video. I would not give them any money until we see some evidence of a production.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:30 AM

What could the plot be?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

What could the plot be?

Naruto and Sakura meeting in Disney, Naruto wins Sakura a stuffed animal, Sakura hates the animal, Sakura sends Naruto to the moon, Sakura has to pay NASA to bring Naruto back, Naruto says something that ticks Sakura off, Sakura sends Naruto back to the moon, Sakura has to pay NASA to bring Naruto back again, Naruto still doesn't learn his lesson, NASA gives Sakura a reusable rocket for her birthday. 

BAM! Plot!

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 03 January 2016 - 08:31 AM.

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:18 AM

What could the plot be?

The easiest one will be The Tale of Gutsy Ninja written by Jiraya. They can just animate that into an anime, if they do that, it will also show Kishi, SP, and all of those pro ending fans that THIS is how Naruto manga should end.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#10 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:28 PM

No it not, you have to go through serious copyright infringements and I really doubt the extreme shippers would be so open minded. Also it would be enough to news to get everyone attention. Don't take any info on Tumblr seriously unless the is without a doubt proof that isn't 2chan or shady websites; I don't remember the website, but they were the ones who spread info on how the boruto movie was an SS love story and that whole Sasuke clone baby drama in the Sakura novel.

Edited by NeonRanger, 03 January 2016 - 12:33 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#11 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:02 PM

No it not, you have to go through serious copyright infringements and I really doubt the extreme shippers would be so open minded. Also it would be enough to news to get everyone attention. Don't take any info on Tumblr seriously unless the is without a doubt proof that isn't 2chan or shady websites; I don't remember the website, but they were the ones who spread info on how the boruto movie was an SS love story and that whole Sasuke clone baby drama in the Sakura novel.

The sasuke clone baby drama in sakura's novel was true

sakura don't made anything like sex with the clone

but there is a weird moment where sakura basicaly forget it's just a clone when "sasuke" says "I love you sakura"

anyway this news about a ns movie made by fans looks fake

Edited by yimiiyumi, 03 January 2016 - 01:10 PM.

#12 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:35 PM

I doubt it. Remember don't believe everything you read. Now if it's real then they should be careful with as may as you said with copyright infringement.

Thing is this depends if they sell it then they will definitely have problems, if they give it out for free and not make money from it then it shouldn't be a problem. But even if they do that, it depends on the people who hold the rights to Naruto. If they are complete a-holes about it then problems will occur.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:02 PM

If it is real then will they have voice actors?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:31 PM

The sasuke clone baby drama in sakura's novel was true

sakura don't made anything like sex with the clone

but there is a weird moment where sakura basicaly forget it's just a clone when "sasuke" says "I love you sakura"

anyway this news about a ns movie made by fans looks fake

There was no mention about the kid in the Sakura novel (SS's kid). And what you said was the false rumor, except differently. An SNS fan spread the rumor, mistranslated spoilers so it wasn't completely her fault, that Sakura had sex with a clone because it was Sasuke and that Sarada end up becoming a bastard child. It was the weird moment that went a bit more further than it should. I have an SS mutual who bought the novel.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

They can't ask people to pay to see the movie, but they can ask for donations to which people can do. Donations to their studio to do other projects.

The only thing I can say is, "Let them kittening do it."

Naruto the Last was basically a fanfiction movie come to life, so why not let the fans make their own and call it canon? If the fan movie's story holds up and they make it good. perhaps it would be the first in history where a manga ends on the fans wishes and not the wishes of a kittening sexist editor.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:48 PM

To be honest I'm surprised people are still so upset about Naruto's ending. I can get why people were upset at first, but it's been almost two years now. I didn't like it at first, but the world kept on turning.

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

I say they should go for it. And if they need any voices for Naruto then I can do it. The scene I'd be most excited is him telling Sakura he loves her. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:09 PM

It's not gonna happen.
We're not big enough to pull something like that.
And we talk about studio who have their own otp and make a movie dedicate for that pairing.

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:32 PM

To be honest I'm surprised people are still so upset about Naruto's ending. I can get why people were upset at first, but it's been almost two years now. I didn't like it at first, but the world kept on turning.

1 year actually and Naruto still doesn't have an ending because they are still making a series where they keep producing more kitten. So the better question you need to ask is...if the Naruto ending already occurred...WHY ARE THE STUDIOS KEEP GOING WITH IT?

Why call it "Naruto the Last" when it isn't?

No one cares about Bolt...no one wants to care about Bolt...so why keep going with it?

My questions is, why do all the kitten anime keep going on and on and on and manage to get all this massive budget, but good anime like Overlord, One Punch Man, and the like can't get a second season? Why do they just stop after one season?

I am sick of Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, One Piece, and the like. They are not good anymore, but they keep going and going.

I just want to burn Studio Perriot to the ground. Madhouse is better.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 03 January 2016 - 10:36 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:34 PM

As long as it make money, they will still produce any naruto relate content.
Naruto fandom care.

Edited by rocci, 03 January 2016 - 10:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users