• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#50521 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:02 PM

The thing is guys even if that happened her fan or fanatics wouldn't care they would still see her as a goddess that was created to save poor Naruto, again it's why I have grown to kittening hate Hinata.

Same her fans are the reason I hate her cause they don't listen or accept hinata having flaws.

#50522 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:22 PM

Same her fans are the reason I hate her cause they don't listen or accept hinata having flaws.

Oh, so fans want Hinata a Mary-Sue, huh? I thought people can't stand those types.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#50523 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:49 PM

Oh, so fans want Hinata a Mary-Sue, huh? I thought people can't stand those types.

I think as many have said in the past; she is also mainly devoted to her man, so she is a yes wife who hates making her man displeased in any way. I mean think back to when Naruto missed his daughter birthday Hinata did nothing.

#50524 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 July 2019 - 11:10 PM

I think as many have said in the past; she is also mainly devoted to her man, so she is a yes wife who hates making her man displeased in any way. I mean think back to when Naruto missed his daughter birthday Hinata did nothing.

Yep it's one of the only times I'm with bolt on Naruto being a kitten and hinata just cries saying Naruto is right.

#50525 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:56 AM

rule of thumb, IF HINATA DOES IT, IT'S OKAY!!!!!! :zaru: That is the mind set of the Hinatatheists

Hinata is a tsundere, Hinata is what they accuse Sakura of being- which is a whiny weak woman that only has romance in the brain, Hinata wears the pants in the family, Hinata is a mary-sue (in their heads). ALL OKAY because what matters at the end she is is Naruto's waifu and they get busy wildly in bed together :roll:  :lmao:  :banana: that is her only purpose in life but again Sakura gets kitten for the same thing :facepalm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 December 2019 - 08:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50526 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:22 AM

I believe so.

Which mean they wrote a scene where Sakura lied asking Naruto out on a date just so Hinata can be on the date with them. Worse still, Hinata AGREED to it as I think Hinata colluded.

Every time they write these "scenes" that seem cute, are actually disturbing.

Imagine if guys did this.
"Hey dude, I am going to ask the girl you like out even though she is in love with me, so you can have a chance to swoop in and be the hero that takes her."

That is extremely underhanded. HInata should have been like "Nah, fam, I want him to notice me legitimately." It means that Hinata doesn't care whether Naruto actually loves her as long as she is with him. He could be miserable and she would not care because "I got what I want."

Another difference....Naruto actually cared about Sakura's happiness even if she was not with him.

naruto-3747599.jpg

The thing is guys even if that happened her fan or fanatics wouldn't care they would still see her as a goddess that was created to save poor Naruto, again it's why I have grown to kittening hate Hinata.

Remember when something happen to Naruto shoulder and Hinata pop it's back ?

naruto-3857965.jpg

naruto-3857967.jpg

I remember that day , her fans got orgasm and cry in tearful joy (especially this is just few chapter after the famous hand holding in 615) .... and at the same time they bash Sakura like crazy saying shes useless , we don't need her , etc. Edit : The anime also exaggerate this scene , in this panel we see that nothing special or no word exchange between those two , but in the anime they make Naruto say thank you to Hinata before he throw the rasenshuriken.

Edited by Yyubie, 26 July 2019 - 01:26 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#50527 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:24 AM

rule of thumb, IF HINATA DOES IT, IT'S OKAY!!!!!! :zaru: That is the mind set of the's Hinatatheists

Hinata is a tsundere, Hinata is what they accuse Sakura of being- which is a whiny weak woman that only has romance in the brain, Hinata wears the pants in the family, Hinata is a mary-sue (in their heads). ALL OKAY because what matters at the end she is is Naruto's waifu and they get busy wildly in bed together :roll:  :lmao:  :banana: that is her only purpose in life but again Sakura gets kitten for that :facepalm:

I have no words that's on point. Hypocrisy at its finest. Hell they'd be OK with hinata murdering kids and a whole village and raping Sakura to show that Sakura is hinata play thing.

#50528 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:26 AM

naruto-3747599.jpg

naruto-3857965.jpg
naruto-3857967.jpg

I remember that day , her fans got orgasm and cry in tearful joy .... and at the same time they bash Sakura like crazy saying shes useless , we don't need her , etc. Edit : The anime also exaggerate this scene , in this panel we see that nothing special or no word exchange between those two , but in the anime they make Naruto say thank you to Hinata before he throw the rasenshuriken.

Sounds about right and probably bash Sakura for trying to save naruto when he lost kurama.

#50529 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:13 AM

They want it both ways - she's an unstoppable, all-powerful goddess and yet is a "loser" who "deserves" everything.

rule of thumb, IF HINATA DOES IT, IT'S OKAY!!!!!! :zaru: That is the mind set of the's Hinatatheists

Hinata is a tsundere, Hinata is what they accuse Sakura of being- which is a whiny weak woman that only has romance in the brain, Hinata wears the pants in the family, Hinata is a mary-sue (in their heads). ALL OKAY because what matters at the end she is is Naruto's waifu and they get busy wildly in bed together :roll:  :lmao:  :banana: that is her only purpose in life but again Sakura gets kitten for that :facepalm:

Look at how much they love her Road to Ninja version, even though she's actually abusive, possessive, etc. to Naruto.

2e5.gif

#50530 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:24 AM

They want it both ways - she's an unstoppable, all-powerful goddess and yet is a "loser" who "deserves" everything.

Look at how much they love her Road to Ninja version, even though she's actually abusive, possessive, etc. to Naruto.

Sorry you can't have it both ways it's a fact.
Funny enough I like the road to ninja hinata she has a spine who cares if she's a kitten it's more personality and identity than actual hinata has.

#50531 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:39 AM

Yeah, so screw all of them! I've seen so many salty fans be like this where they want it both ways, even if it doesn't work in the story's patterns and what not!

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 26 July 2019 - 02:56 AM.

#50532 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:59 AM

Yeah, so screw all of them! I've seen so many salty fans be like this where they want it both ways, even if it doesn't work in the story's patterns and what not!

Yep NH fans broke the Naruto story and yet they probably still call bs on things in the last half of the war a dead obito giving Kakashi both sharigan.

#50533 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:21 PM

Read the new boruto chapter the other day, hearing sakura says how she waits for sasuke is so cringe worthy to read

#50534 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:26 PM

Read the new boruto chapter the other day, hearing sakura says how she waits for sasuke is so cringe worthy to read

Oh she's still doing that.

#50535 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:28 PM

Oh she's still doing that.

Yeap

#50536 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:36 PM

naruto-3747599.jpg

naruto-3857965.jpg

naruto-3857967.jpg

I remember that day , her fans got orgasm and cry in tearful joy (especially this is just few chapter after the famous hand holding in 615) .... and at the same time they bash Sakura like crazy saying shes useless , we don't need her , etc. Edit : The anime also exaggerate this scene , in this panel we see that nothing special or no word exchange between those two , but in the anime they make Naruto say thank you to Hinata before he throw the rasenshuriken.

i mean i didn't mind naruto saying thanks but this scene doesn't compare to naruto having kurama removed and sakura having to keep him alive through cpr. that was gaara and sakura's scene while hinata's effort was losing to a rock and praying to her cousin who sacrificed himself for her already

#50537 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:42 PM

I believe so.

Which mean they wrote a scene where Sakura lied asking Naruto out on a date just so Hinata can be on the date with them. Worse still, Hinata AGREED to it as I think Hinata colluded.

Every time they write these "scenes" that seem cute, are actually disturbing.

Imagine if guys did this.
"Hey dude, I am going to ask the girl you like out even though she is in love with me, so you can have a chance to swoop in and be the hero that takes her."

That is extremely underhanded. HInata should have been like "Nah, fam, I want him to notice me legitimately." It means that Hinata doesn't care whether Naruto actually loves her as long as she is with him. He could be miserable and she would not care because "I got what I want."

Another difference....Naruto actually cared about Sakura's happiness even if she was not with him.

I think it depends on the game too. it's a big difference to go from storm 2 which put more emphasis on the hug scene after pain's fight and they skipped any fight hinata has with pain instead she is knocked out quick and then you play storm 3 and sakura is trying to get hinata to go out with naruto. i mean it did have secret lovers as a support title but it really is secret lovers if you just play the game they never show any feelings beyond hinata confessing and being knocked out

Edited by totherpage95, 26 July 2019 - 11:49 PM.

#50538 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:51 AM

Yeap

https://xy-06-w.mang...6_784_1145.webp

https://xy-06-w.mang...4_784_1145.webp

I'm disgusted by Sakura here no woman would act like that and seems sarada is interested in Sakura diamond mark on her forehead that's either good or bad.

#50539 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:22 AM

I'm disgusted by Sakura here no woman would act like that and seems sarada is interested in Sakura diamond mark on her forehead that's either good or bad.

How does she know about that? And why wouldn't Sakura have already told her this?

#50540 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:28 AM

How does she know about that? And why wouldn't Sakura have already told her this?

You would think that would have done when sarada was younger since Sakura always had it.
The more you think about this the less sense it makes.
Now I'm wondering are they going to have sarada get that in the future cause I don't know how to feel if there doing that. Next you'll telling us she doesn't need to get her new eyes from killing her best friend or a loved one and why stop there have her get ems even though Sasuke is the only Uchiha left and then have her get rinnegan God this is stupid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users