128 replies to this topic

#61 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

Hinata tripped because she was exhausted from fighting. I get so tired when people say Sakura got her time to shine or something related to that, because Hinata is a minor character! People don't expect much from her, but she does things that the main heroine is supposed to do, which makes her a good character in general and a character good enough for the main character.

I didnt talked about Hinata tripping i didnt even talked about this particular scene you're countering something i didnt said.

And about the powerup scene, she draws her inspiration from Naruto. That's also romantic in my opinion. Kushina was self conscious about her red hair, but she finally let it go due to Minato. Hint Hint....

Obito was the same, remember how it was romantic his wishes to achieve everything to impress Rin and he utterly failed in the end because he depended too much on her, she died and he could keep going one.
Naruto doesnt put Sakura as number one thing but doesnt regard her as something more important than his other friends which is a flaw of NS.

People call it a fake confession because

A) they choose to ignore Kishi's words

B) aren't aware of the interview which came out several years ago

the latter seems to be the case alot of the time.

She wasn't fibbing if she was the cliffhangar would have ended on him saying Sakura's not good at telling jokes instead of saying that she's lying to herself.

People call it real because they :

A)They chose to ignore that Sakura confirms she still loves Sasuke after the confession, when she's healing Karin, when she tries to kill Sasuke, and during the lover-ninja scene

B)Also ignore she pretty much admits she lied after Naruto tells her that she lied to herself and she says that it's to bring him back and stop putting himself into danger on while Naruto replies that she's just making excuses.

C)Use one of the many interpretations of the interview as the only resource to counter the fact Sakura lied on the confession and unintentionally tried to manipulate Naruto to do DAMAGE CONTROL.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 23 July 2014 - 11:46 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#62 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Bleach, Naruto, Drawing, Music, Internet Surfing

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:45 PM

That is so hypocritical. :lmao:

You bring up a fantranslation and then you say this(unless it is VIZ but they have proved to be not much better). Also you should rephrase your last sentence.

I didn't bring up a fan translation, that was another member.

#63 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

I didn't bring up a fan translation, that was another member.

They're both fantranslations? If you believe what you read on mangapanda but deny this, that's what I'm talking about.

Anyways it isn't ridiculous, depends how you say it. He could've said "thanks to the vest", I don't think he said "thank you, vest".

Edited by sushi., 23 July 2014 - 11:49 PM.

ナルサク

#64 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

I didnt talked about Hinata tripping i didnt even talked about this particular scene you're countering something i didnt said.

Obito was the same, remember how it was romantic his wishes to achieve everything to impress Rin and he utterly failed in the end because he depended too much on her, she died and he could keep going one.
Naruto doesnt put Sakura as number one thing but doesnt regard her as something more important than his other friends which is a flaw of NS.

Me: Well, I heard something about Hinata falling flat on her face, so I felt the need to defend her. I don't agree with you on Obirin. If anything, Obito succeeded in the end, he redeemed his character and went in peace. If thats what you call utterly failing, then I don't know what to say. Obito never depended on her for anything, she was a nice girl and gave him attention so he decided that he had romantic feelings for her. It was partly his fault for deciding to love a girl just because she was nice to him. That's why some people call Obito retarted, lol. And about Naruto not putting Sakura ahead of his other friends, I can say the same with Hinata. Glad to know we agree on something there :D

A)They chose to ignore that Sakura confirms she still loves Sasuke after the confession, when she's healing Karin, when she tries to kill Sasuke, and during the lover-ninja scene

B)Also ignore she pretty much admits she lied after Naruto tells her that she lied to herself and she says that it's to bring him back and stop putting himself into danger on while Naruto replies that she's just making excuses.

C)Use one of the many interpretations of the interview as the only resource to counter the fact Sakura lied on the confession and unintentionally tried to manipulate Naruto to do DAMAGE CONTROL.

Me: Were you talking about me, because I didn't say that... But brilliant points.

"They're both fantranslations? If you believe what you read on mangapanda but deny this, that's what I'm talking about.

Anyways it isn't ridiculous, depends how you say it. He could've said "thanks to the vest", I don't think he said "thank you, vest"."

I don't think i'm exactly sure what your saying.

Edited by darkonanangel, 23 July 2014 - 11:57 PM.

#65 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

Literally nowhere is Sakura admitting she was lying to herself in fact later on Naruto refers to it as an excuse, and Sai even flat out says that she "didn't originally come here to confess her feelings to you" as opposed to "she didn't originally come her to lie to your face and kitten off"

eh10ut.jpg

#66 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

If you honestly think that, please don't reply to my thread :)

I stand by it because well, when you were even given stuff related to the context of 685 from what obito said to sakura about helping him when he stumbles, no matter the translation from 685 it was referring to naruto and even with the manga page of 655, this deal with kakashi saying that stuff to obito, none of this ever involved sasuke, it even had kakashi and obito reference naruto on that same page. Denying that when it was exactly what the manga said, well if you are going to say it still somehow applied to sasuke then thats game end for me in trying to debate with you, it was right there, this context didn't even ever involve sasuke and to think that it did is just well, dont be surprised if it comes again with sakura realizing the meaning with something later involving naruto.

This is the exact reason I don't bother debating with fans when theres literally a deal right there in front of you, word for word but no it must mean sasuke, because you get one event to another, yet its most likely false because sakura cares nothing or little for naruto and is always only oh so focused on sasuke, because she was focused on naruto for the majority of this time with obito being the threat, then madara, but no she will always love sasuke despite all the antagonism its brought her, this antagonism is pointless because she will love him like none of this mattered so really all this stuff kishi did with sakura is pointless when you put it like that.

But you seriously needed to think about coming in this forum if you were going to just instigate stuff. I am being [patient and civil, but I know instigators when I see them, you even knew this was a NS forum so its like would you expect to go into a hornets nest and not get stung? I don't think so. I know posts and the way people are speaking, and this is stuff in this thread so far is preemptive fuel for a bad result. You make a forum for why we support NS and then say I am foolish for coming in here? Then why did you come to a NS forum to make a debate thread? You are perfectly entitled to your views in the manga, but from what I see in your replies and arguments, I can only say, I highly disagree and what you think will happen is very unlikely to occur, that stuff from 655 to 685 referring to naruto, well if you choose to see it as sasuke, i don't know what to tell you and I cannot change your opinion if a lateral fact right there having a past moment with the same dialogue referring to naruto is brought up by obito again. I dont know what to tell you, but oh well. If this is how you see the manga and proof of NH and SS, all I can say is you may be disappointed with the outcome. Its most likely not going to be what you hope it is.

But I know when things are going to be purposely done on instigation, and this is a topic drawing dangerously close to it. You and other non NS fans are welcome on this forum, but if you are purposely here to cause trouble, I would advise you to stop because you had full freedom to come here and make a debate thread asking us why we support NaruSaku, well we are all willing to have a reasonable debate but not to get reactions out of others just for the kitten and giggles, and to me, though this is a debate thread, from what i saw in the context of 655 to 685, thats enough for me to say, yeah I don't need to bother debating with you if you go saying the manga is wrong or we need a different translation or the raws. But neither the internet, raws, or viz translations can be fully depended on, you need to see them all and see the action and what actually occurs, this is the same deal with 504 and how it was translated, this is a case in which viz got it wrong, the raws and internet scans said kushina said "find a girl like your mother" while viz had it as "dont fall for the first one that comes your way" naturally this one made many see the clue on Hinata, but there was no point in translating it like this, I mean why did viz need to translate it like this, did they not have the right words or not know them? Well guess why the 631 controversy occured, because some people thought viz was right, viz kittened up the translation when there was no reason to translate it like that, well then you got people who were mislead because of context and context can mean everything, the original had people expecting naruto to find, or seek a girl like kushina in his life, the viz translation had people expect naruto to fall for one but not the first in his life, well look where 631 went, had minato say this girl is like kushina, reminds him of her. So which was right? Well I think the translated ones proved the right outcome and viz goofed big time for this one.

But again as I said, I don't need to debate and I feel I have seen enough with your opinion and view when I already see what I perceive as a huge flaw when even given manga evidence with 655 to 685, something not dealing with sasuke and you think it refers to him, thats enough for me to say I am done, I dont need to bother debating. I had enough and don't need to see anymore, nothing will change your opinion and saying the manga is wrong well, again you are entiled to your opinion, but I feel if this is how you see it, you may not be happy in this thought when the time comes and well, I just see flaws in your logic and thats my view. I cannot change it, you are entitled to your views but I feel I have seen enough and dont need to continue.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#67 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

Literally nowhere is Sakura admitting she was lying to herself in fact later on Naruto refers to it as an excuse

It's not Naruto saying what she was saying is a excuse but what she says after Naruto tells her that she's lying to herself.
She comes out saying that she just wants to bring him back to the village and tells him to stop chasing Sasuke because he needs to think more about himself.
If she was truly honest she would have kept saying she loves Naruto or even be emotionaly hurt.
Not being angry at him and saying that.

, and Sai even flat out says that she "didn't originally come here to confess her feelings to you" as opposed to "she didn't originally come her to lie to your face and kitten off"

Obviously because she deceived them, the plan was for Sakura to tell Naruto that the k11 had decided to kill Sasuke and Naruto has to deal with it but she wasnt able to do that, she knew that telling him that would make him feel sad so confessing to him was the easiest way out, for Naruto to stop chasing Sasuke.
So you're basically telling me she was honest on a confession with the sole purpose of making Naruto stop chasing Sasuke and come back to the village, i seriously hope that you're not implying this, with nothing more than a interpretation of an interview that might not be reliable.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 July 2014 - 12:12 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#68 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

I stand by it because well, when you were even given stuff related to the context of 685 from what obito said to sakura about helping him when he stumbles, no matter the translation from 685 it was referring to naruto and even with the manga page of 655, this deal with kakashi saying that stuff to obito, none of this ever involved sasuke, it even had kakashi and obito reference naruto on that same page. Denying that when it was exactly what the manga said, well if you are going to say it still somehow applied to sasuke then thats game end for me in trying to debate with you, it was right there, this context didn't even ever involve sasuke and to think that it did is just well, dont be surprised if it comes again with sakura realizing the meaning with something later involving naruto.

This is the exact reason I don't bother debating with fans when theres literally a deal right there in front of you, word for word but no it must mean sasuke, because you get one event to another, yet its most likely false because sakura cares nothing or little for naruto and is always only oh so focused on sasuke, because she was focused on naruto for the majority of this time with obito being the threat, then madara, but no she will always love sasuke despite all the antagonism its brought her, this antagonism is pointless because she will love him like none of this mattered so really all this stuff kishi did with sakura is pointless when you put it like that.

But you seriously needed to think about coming in this forum if you were going to just instigate stuff. I am being [patient and civil, but I know instigators when I see them, you even knew this was a NS forum so its like would you expect to go into a hornets nest and not get stung? I don't think so. I know posts and the way people are speaking, and this is stuff in this thread so far is preemptive fuel for a bad result. You make a forum for why we support NS and then say I am foolish for coming in here? Then why did you come to a NS forum to make a debate thread? You are perfectly entitled to your views in the manga, but from what I see in your replies and arguments, I can only say, I highly disagree and what you think will happen is very unlikely to occur, that stuff from 655 to 685 referring to naruto, well if you choose to see it as sasuke, i don't know what to tell you and I cannot change your opinion if a lateral fact right there having a past moment with the same dialogue referring to naruto is brought up by obito again. I dont know what to tell you, but oh well. If this is how you see the manga and proof of NH and SS, all I can say is you may be disappointed with the outcome. Its most likely not going to be what you hope it is.

But I know when things are going to be purposely done on instigation, and this is a topic drawing dangerously close to it. You and other non NS fans are welcome on this forum, but if you are purposely here to cause trouble, I would advise you to stop because you had full freedom to come here and make a debate thread asking us why we support NaruSaku, well we are all willing to have a reasonable debate but not to get reactions out of others just for the kitten and giggles, and to me, though this is a debate thread, from what i saw in the context of 655 to 685, thats enough for me to say, yeah I don't need to bother debating with you if you go saying the manga is wrong or we need a different translation or the raws. But neither the internet, raws, or viz translations can be fully depended on, you need to see them all and see the action and what actually occurs, this is the same deal with 504 and how it was translated, this is a case in which viz got it wrong, the raws and internet scans said kushina said "find a girl like your mother" while viz had it as "dont fall for the first one that comes your way" naturally this one made many see the clue on Hinata, but there was no point in translating it like this, I mean why did viz need to translate it like this, did they not have the right words or not know them? Well guess why the 631 controversy occured, because some people thought viz was right, viz f**cked up the translation when there was no reason to translate it like that, well then you got people who were mislead because of context and context can mean everything, the original had people expecting naruto to find, or seek a girl like kushina in his life, the viz translation had people expect naruto to fall for one but not the first in his life, well look where 631 went, had minato say this girl is like kushina, reminds him of her. So which was right? Well I think the translated ones proved the right outcome and viz goofed big time for this one.

But again as I said, I don't need to debate and I feel I have seen enough with your opinion and view when I already see what I perceive as a huge flaw when even given manga evidence with 655 to 685, something not dealing with sasuke and you think it refers to him, thats enough for me to say I am done, I dont need to bother debating. I had enough and don't need to see anymore, nothing will change your opinion and saying the manga is wrong well, again you are entiled to your opinion, but I feel if this is how you see it, you may not be happy in this thought when the time comes and well, I just see flaws in your logic and thats my view. I cannot change it, you are entitled to your views but I feel I have seen enough and dont need to continue.

Your confusing me here. Its your choice to decide whether I'm a troll or not. If you think I am, I think I'll be wasting your time and it would be better for you to literally stop replying to what I'm saying. I don't know if what your saying has sarcasm or not, because things over the internet are hard to depict. I've never said that I was foolish to come here, and I don't know where you got that from and your making it sound like I'm a basher. If you have a problem with me or what I'm saying, point it out to me instead of inaccurately trying to announce to every member who participated in this thread, that I'm trying to provoke the fandom to get a reaction. Don't try to claim something is right when you don't have enough evidence. I don't know what's the deal here, but most of the members on H and E are extremely sweet, and then there are people (like you) who always seem to have some sort of problem with people just because they support a different ship. If I wanted to get a reaction, I would have got out my curse words and throw tantrums around the forum, but here I am instead actually trying to have a friendly debate. And about that hornet's nest metaphor, I haven't gotten 'stung' yet. If you have a problem with me, say it directly to my face instead of trying to claim something that you don't know is true. 

Edited by darkonanangel, 24 July 2014 - 12:25 AM.

#69 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:34 AM

You shouldn't trust any of those resources, its like a wikipedia. Sometimes its right, and sometimes it isn't. If you go to credits, it says the chapter was translated by BrownBear. No idiot would let a random japanese fan translate a naruto chapter.

Uhh, then who do you think makes up mangastream and mangapanda? Those aren't official websites sponsored by the manga or approved by it. People who translate the chapters on such sites are, in fact, fans who know both Japanese and English. The only "official" translation is Viz. But yeah sushi pretty much covered everything.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#70 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:38 AM

I did not know that ^_^

Edited by darkonanangel, 24 July 2014 - 12:39 AM.

#71 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

It's cool :). The topic of translations can be a little tricky. I mean there are SO many translating sites that may have slightly different wording and so on. Even Viz isn't 100% reliable since some things can get lost in translation :(.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#72 darkonanangel

darkonanangel

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:52 AM

Yeah I know what your saying :)

#73 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

I don't think the OP is a troll but I think he/she is just trying to figure out why people like NS so much. It'd b nice to treat her/him like any member. :)

#74 narusakufan122

narusakufan122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

, but here I am instead actually trying to have a friendly debate.

The thing is this isn't a debate you"re having.

You ask us to give our reasons as to why we support NS but when people then give you their reasons you dismiss them as wrong and "correct" them according to your own view.

How about you actually try and understand the reasons people are giving you instead of immediately dismissing them as wrong ? 

#75 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

i wonder why you're wasting your precious time with her... it's a debating, she isn't gonna to change her mind of course....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#76 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:51 AM

>OP asks why we ship/love NaruSaku.

>Proceeds to debate and brush off answers

Really, OP. It should have went down more like this:

OP: "Why do you like NaruSaku?"

Member(s): *insert answer here*

OP: "I see. Cool, thanks for replying. :)"

or

OP: "While I don't agree, thank you for sharing your reasons. :)"

You realize where you are, right? Narusaku.com? A NaruSaku fan forum? Most of us, if not all, has seen it all when it comes to the anti's attacks/debates/logic/ect.

I can't say you're really bringing anything different or new to the table...and certainly nothing that will make us change our minds. :confused:

Besides, you can't throw logic at a preference. I'm sure there's a member or two here who isn't sure/doesn't believe NaruSaku will be endgame, but they still love it and ship it anyways.

Think of it like this:

There are a ton of Zutarra shippers out there, even though Avatar already killed off the pairing in canon. Using logic isn't going to change the fact that they love the pairing.

Want to debate? Okay, but maybe it would be better suited in the debate thread?

And while I'm totally cool with you hanging out here, if you're not causing trouble, this sort of thread is exactly why I left NarutoForums. :ermm: I come here because it's a safe, NaruSaku haven where we can love and talk about the pairing along with the series. Not for things like this.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 24 July 2014 - 01:53 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#77 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

lol this is hilarious. Same arguments, same excuses...nothing new.

#78 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

Lol the vid was funny, but actual support for your claim would have been nice. 

Just read the manga from Chapter 1 to 686. You'll find all the reasons right in there.

I don't need to show every little detail to something we have all been reading this entire time and out of all the stuff people claim NaruSaku has the most of it. Of course, fandoms are living moment by moment instead of remembering that the Naruto manga should be read as a whole.

Unless you want to go through all of this
http://www.narusaku....showtopic=12836

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 July 2014 - 02:26 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#79 Coca Cola

Coca Cola

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Plotting to kill Masashi Kishimoto.

Fav Characters in Naruto: Sakura, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Naruto, Lee
    Sports: Iowa Hawkeyes, Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers, FC Bayern München
    Dislikes: Hinata Hyuuga and whatever team Lebron James is on

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

yawning__1220901657_91071.jpg

naruto_s_smile__remake_of_the_remake____

I will not let you stand alone anymore...

I will protect that smiling face.

#80 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

I'm sorry but when you said that NS has an abusive relationship because Sakura always smacks naruto around is when I stopped reading this thread now I'm going to give you an example of an abusive relationship in Naruto first of all Sasuke has chocked, tried to stab, try to chidori, and try to kill Sakura all in one day how is that not an abusive relationship? Also don't you notice that in most animes the heroines sometimes smack around the main character when he does or say something stupid or unnecessary that's for comedy pure comedy here are some examples

-Rukia smacks Ichigo around (Bleach)

-Kagome does the whole "sit boy" thing (Inuyasha) never gets old

-Lucy kicks Natsu when he enters her house without permission (Fairy Tail)

-Nami smacks Luffy most of the time (One Piece)

Those are all for comedy (That and they kind of deserve it XD) Also that argument I've heard all the time its gotten old honestly Im not very good at doing these arguments but I tried my best on this one so uhm yeah

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, pairing, hinata, sakura, sasuke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users