• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

Rules are simple: Double posting is not allowed (there are exceptions and allowances of course), also please avoid fights and flame wars, etc. Anyone can join, just read and act to the posts accordingly, if you feel left behind then PM me and I'll try and fit you in. My character will serve as an "Oracle" meaning that I will set scenes, but never really take an active part in the storyline (RPG inferiority complex has been activated). So it is down to you guys to finish the story, make it a good one!

As for characters, I will post a Character Guide soon (I'm not sure if people want to be Oracles as well, so I'll put the option up...) the system is also going to be different from Sky Exodus in a sense that it would be more methodical and less loose--

But you can still be imaginative XD

Here's how it would go...

Firstly, you can describe the events however you please (but keep it realistic and avoid being OP) then after you're done you'd have to do the following format;

- Weapon (Number of uses left - Think Fire Emblem)
- Current HP
- Status (Normal, Poisoned, Critical, Paralyzed, etc...)
- Number of Posts (The more you post, the more weapons you unlock!)

Of course this system will be assessed and then edited, but for now let's leave it as such... I also need some people to look after this thread when I'm not here, but I'll get to that later sad.gif

EDIT: When your weapons usage is up, it breaks! That means you have to use up a "supplementary post" (these posts are used to do actions such as curing poison or getting a weapon) these posts are not added to your post count...

The Setting:
Long ago... before the introduction of technology, the world was a simple place that relied on tradition and the way of the sword. Although there were wars and conflicts, these days were peaceful and happy...

Until, he arrived...

The dark king, Rex Umbras, arrived with his legion of Night Generals and the powerful Shadow Army... Using the dark magic from his cursed blade, he plunged the world into darkness...

Poverty and misfortune plagued the world and the people had no choice but to bow down to their overlord, all of them except the resistance...

The resistance are the last hope for humanity, and they have one mission and one mission only, to find the seven shards of the heralded Zephyr of Radiance...

These shards are said to be the only remaining pieces of a remarkable jewel that was hand-crafted by the Gods, in its original form it said to have the ability to form hurricanes with a whisper to it. The Zephyr was also said to shine a light bright enough to purge demons and make angels of them, although this is said to be a myth/fairy-tale, the resistance cling onto the idea of this jewel possibly being real...

Chapter 1: A series of unfortunate events
You were going about your business, but unfortunately you were thought to be a member of the resistance and you had to run away from the small number of guards that chase after you...

The guards were more than easy to take care of, but they had a full-time soldier with them that was really tough!

After being cornered and fighting your way out of the predicament, you succumb to your wounds and pass out, only to awake in a place you don't recognize.

Your journey is about to begin...

List of enemies this chapter

3 Guards (HP:12, Deals 2 Damage)
3 Guards (HP:12, Deals 2 Damage)
1 Soldier (HP:15, Deals 3 Damage)

Edited by LegendaryArcanine42, 02 March 2012 - 11:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users