Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

Well I thought that there was no Shounen Jump magazine released this week, sadly that surprise means that I am going to be summarizing another Boruto chapter. 

Summary time.

Wow the first page seems desperate to me: "41 Pages of the Mega Popular Monthly Series!!!!!!!. The New Series is still going well!! Boruto and his comrades have become genin (weren't they genin from the start in this manga) and are flourishing in the TV Boruto anime. Every Wednesday evening at 5:55 pm, You can watch the highly acclaimed Boardcast on TV Tokyo!!!" And that's just the opening title page, does it come off to anyone else that way? Also Title Scientific Ninja Weaponry, (wohoo chakra guns, great.)

So because it would end the series right then and there Ao does not just simply spray bullet into their general area until their dead then just get the data, sorry, "scroll memory" from their corpse. Instead he lets Konohamaru order everyone to hide before he starts opening fire. This has removed all threat and tension this fight could have had because you know he not going to really hit anyone (other then the red shirt) and is probably holding back. His gun shoots the fire bullets that the Robot-Puppets were using last time. Oh and Bolt saved the dog. He then again apparently stop firing because he initially doesn't want to attack Sleazy inventor. Who then tires to do the same thing that stop the Robots. This allows Konohamaru to attack him from the side destroying his mini-gun. After his gun is destroyed he and Konohamaru talk, Konohamaru believes he is apart of Kara, which shock Bolt. Then Ao unleashes two fire bullets from his cyborg shoulder knocking konahamaru down. He then attacks Sleazy to grab his absorption gauntlets. Which he uses to stop Bolt's rasengan. God this is a boring fight. After Bolt's knock away, it Salad's turn to be defeated to try to make Ao seem threatening. As for anyone that maybe wondering, why don't they attack him all at once? You think these idiots are capable of thinking of that, much less writing it competently? She thinks of using the smoke flash bomb to get everyone to run away but can't think up a signal to warn everyone. The red shirt -that is the only one that is allowed to die- then grabs Ao, and tell everyone to run. Ao then......................reveals his...double bladed light saber from a secret compartment in his arm. I'm not joking:

019.png

This literally looks like it was ripped from Kakashi Vs Zabuza when Haku took the chidori to the chest. only positions are reversed. Rando Ninja is behind rather then infront of. 

Boring rehash.  

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:54 AM

This literally looks like it was ripped from Kakashi Vs Zabuza when Haku took the chidori to the chest. only positions are reversed. Rando Ninja is behind rather then infront of. 

Boring rehash.  

The difference is that Haku showed the sad life if someone lived their lives as a tool from someone else to the point one was willing to give their life away like it meant nothing. More stuff happened after that, but it ultimate led to Naruto deciding that he would never be a tool.

Here we see a glorious sacrifice for his comrades and the missions, worthy of a ninja, worthy of a simple tool.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:01 PM

Nagato must REALLY be regretting from his grave to have ever thrust that "scumbag" with world peace! :lmao:  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 04:51 PM

Nagato must REALLY be regretting from his grave to have ever thrust that "scumbag" with world peace! :lmao:  :zaru:

Naruto: World peace? What's that, and why should I care? As long as I'm with Hinata-hime-sama-chan-senpai-sensei-dono everything is fine, even though Orochimaru is still free despite his crimes against humanity and children are still being trained to kill :zaru: "

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:24 PM

EXACTLY! :lmao:  :zaru:

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

I wonder if the next chapter will copy the choreograph of Revenge of the Sith. Because you know, its not over the top enough.

#27 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

I wonder if the next chapter will copy the choreograph of Revenge of the Sith. Because you know, its not over the top enough.

...No, I think the fights in the prequels are still more interesting then these fights. Also no double blade lightsaber in revenge of the sith. Bolt's going to use that light(ning) saber, and that absorption gauntlet to fight Ao's fire bullets and whatever element that is saber. Salad will use that smoke flash bomb to start the attack probably, and Cups will use his stretchy arms since that what he does most of the time during a fire that or wind attacks.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 January 2018 - 10:01 PM.

#28 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:08 PM

Adding Star Wars to the ' List of What to Include in Boruto '. Expected as it's been said before.

So far, we have Yu-Gi-Oh, Terminator, Star Wars and guns for ninja.

I'm betting on a fly board will appear at some point. I'm not joking.

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

AND going into outer space after that :yes:

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:16 AM

Next stop: Harry Potter.

Chakra is done with magic!

#31 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:43 AM

It's like the Friday the 13th franchise. It started out as a basic slasher in a haunted campground, but then we had movies like "Jason Takes Manhattan", "Jason Goes To Hell", "Jason X", where he gets cryogenically frozen and goes into kittening the year 3000 or something. The world Naruto set up is being kitten on by the sequel.

#32 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Adding Star Wars to the ' List of What to Include in Boruto '. Expected as it's been said before.

So far, we have Yu-Gi-Oh, Terminator, Star Wars and guns for ninja.

I'm betting on a fly board will appear at some point. I'm not joking.

A hoverboard that uses chakra to float. I'm shocked we haven't seen it already.

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 January 2018 - 03:14 AM

Great, why I'm getting Sonic Riders vibes from this?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

Because Boruto rips everything off :fu:

#35 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:02 AM

What we really need is a DeLorean that uses chakra to time travel to change the ending and erase Boruto from existence.

#36 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

giphy.gif

The people making this manga are beyond stupid. "Lets just throw in whatever." People invent things because they are useful. NEED is the mother of invention. If you have chakra and can literally walk on water, manipulate it into a weapon what use do you have for a short cut chakra sword? their world was already capable of making those things. What use is there for a gun for an actual ninja who lived the majority of his life in a time where they didn't exist.  It might be one thing if it were an up and coming YOUNG ninja, but its an old dude who should be set in his ways. If he's unsatisfied with the peaceful "new" state of the world he's living in why would he use weapons that are the product of that world, rather then trying to return to the old ways. 

It makes no sense. 

#37 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:04 AM

What we really need is a DeLorean that uses chakra to time travel to change the ending and erase Boruto from existence.

If they time travel all they would do is go back in time to show how much Naruto loved hinata when they were little, and that they spent every waking moment together when they were growing up.

giphy.gif

The people making this manga are beyond stupid. "Lets just throw in whatever." People invent things because they are useful. NEED is the mother of invention. If you have chakra and can literally walk on water, manipulate it into a weapon what use do you have for a short cut chakra sword? their world was already capable of making those things. What use is there for a gun for an actual ninja who lived the majority of his life in a time where they didn't exist.  It might be one thing if it were an up and coming YOUNG ninja, but its an old dude who should be set in his ways. If he's unsatisfied with the peaceful "new" state of the world he's living in why would he use weapons that are the product of that world, rather then trying to return to the old ways. 

It makes no sense. 

Guns were in the Wave arc in the background. The thing is Kishimoto realized that technology such as guns ruined the feel of the world; so he quickly got rid of them, and complained when the anime added them in such as a train in the movie. Now? Who cares. They need something to interest people hoping it looks cool, who cares if it ruins the feel of the world.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 January 2018 - 09:52 AM.

#38 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

It doesn't even look cool. What made Naruto-world Cool was its setting. Which was Semi-advanced but rooted in an almost archaic society. Everything about this is the exact opposite of what people liked about Naruto. Its like someone literally threw everything everyone liked, mixed it with stuff they hated in a garbage disposal and then tried to serve it to the audience. 

Oh wait thats exactly what they did :zaru: 

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 05:20 PM

And it ALL starts with NaruHina!!! :yes:

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:29 PM

That's very likely to happen. Yup.

AND going into outer space after that :yes:

That's likely too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users