• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 DemonicFoxNinja

DemonicFoxNinja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, and video games.

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

I'm still new at this and don't know if this belongs here, but I had a question.  We all know that Naruto is reaching its end so when it does do you think this place would change dramatically or stay the same. Also will the people here still talk about our favorite characters and stuff or slowly disappear and forget about it.

#2 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

It'll change. That's a fact. Of course you'll have people who talk about it from time to time, but just like the older members here who moved on from something other than Naruto, it'll happen the same. It's not as sad as it sounds though. From one fandom to the next. And even then, I know for a fact that this place has changed my life. If it weren't for the people and friends that I made here, I wouldn't be making headway with other things in my life. 

The people made this place. Not NaruSaku. 

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

I hope it becomes a general anime forum.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

I'm still new at this and don't know if this belongs here, but I had a question.  We all know that Naruto is reaching its end so when it does do you think this place would change dramatically or stay the same. Also will the people here still talk about our favorite characters and stuff or slowly disappear and forget about it.

haha i also asked the same
question when i came here first. And i got the answer" ahh this question again dunno how many times people are gonna ask about it." well the place will always belong to ns for ever and after. But u can talk about other series and other pairings too . No restriction except a few rules

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#5 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 22 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

It'll change. That's a fact. Of course you'll have people who talk about it from time to time, but just like the older members here who moved on from something other than Naruto, it'll happen the same. It's not as sad as it sounds though. From one fandom to the next. And even then, I know for a fact that this place has changed my life. If it weren't for the people and friends that I made here, I wouldn't be making headway with other things in my life.

The people made this place. Not NaruSaku.

Well said Greed!

We still have some time left! And I'm sure that at the end of the series we'll still be excited about it. The conversation will change to things like, 'What should have happened differently?' 'What will Naruto and Sakura do next?' and other questions of the like.

So don't fret yet. As someone else who is new to the site I'm a bit bummed I found this place so late in the game. But I just try and enjoy the current conversation and the people I meet here. :)

#6 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:29 AM

I might stick around here and then

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#7 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

I'll still visit here, I'll look back at that wonderful narusaku build -up slextrem made, and think..."ah...memories "

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users